Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your favorite ESO related content creator

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
Without any shred of doubt my favorite youtube content creators when it comes to ESO are:

1. Dottz Gaming
2. Kristofer ESO

I get super excited every time they release new builds and Krisofers PVP commentery videos are just pure EPIC. Transmute crystals were the reason i started to do PVP , Krist and Dottz are the reason i fell in love with it. As for PVE - I followed theAsiangod for a while but his lack of enthusiasm really puts me off, even though is very good at PVE builds. Are there any others out there i am missing out on? :)
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty Lucy
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all of ESO history Kris, Sypher, Kodi, Pelican, Sribes, lemur, Moro, Shimmer, Lefty Lucy, Akinos, Irylia, Curie, Blob, MovingTarget, DragooX, etc etc. Too many to list really.
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great thread to see on a monday morning; thank you so much Marius :) Really glad you enjoy the videos!

There's a lot of great content creators for eso and ones that I like, but my personal favorite is Kristofer - he makes really good content and i find his videos very entertaining to watch! I also appreciate his passion for the game, and it's evident whenever he speaks about ESO. Definitely recommend his content for anyone into ESO pvp!
    Edited by Dottzgaming on September 9, 2019 12:47PM
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 I would have to say Khyleo but he recently left ESO because of performance. He is a mature player and he is fun to watch. My boyfriend loves watching KingOfGamez. I also enjoy Tea The Khajiit.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Odovacar
      Odovacar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      @xynode

-He's multi-platform but primarily plays console.
      -He has creative builds both outside of Meta and of course BIS.

-He actively engages his community both in stream and discord.

-Pugs a lot of the time and literally carry's & teaches his fellow team mates.

-Very accomplished in-game
      -Lastly, just a cool dude!

EDIT: Oh, lets not forget the very detailed "All about Mechanics" videos that literally can/will help all newer players accomplish content competently.
      Edited by Odovacar on September 9, 2019 2:04PM
    • Mariusghost84
      Mariusghost84
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      What a great thread to see on a monday morning; thank you so much Marius :) Really glad you enjoy the videos!

There's a lot of great content creators for eso and ones that I like, but my personal favorite is Kristofer - he makes really good content and i find his videos very entertaining to watch! I also appreciate his passion for the game, and it's evident whenever he speaks about ESO. Definitely recommend his content for anyone into ESO pvp!

Dottz you have no idea man. Eso is far from just a game for me and i would dare to admit its become my biggest hobby. I dont get to play a lot but i have long term pvp goals(took me 2 years to get flawless) and your videos are helping me out A LOT with both motovation and practical and awsome builds. When i had a break and played other games i realised how much i missed checking out yours and kristofers videos, and when i got back at it i just appriciated the game and your channel even more! I freaking LOVE having eso as my outlet and next to the magical feeling i had when playing my forst mmo, wow back in 2005... This is BY FAR the most fun ive had in a game, and you are making it even better with every video you release. Thanks on behalf of me and many like myself, im sure!
      Edited by Mariusghost84 on September 9, 2019 1:14PM
    • Unstable.Pixel
      Unstable.Pixel
      ✭✭✭
      Umm hello... The Shockcable... now bow to your master Shock, peasants. Who are these other randos you're all listing?
      I swear to drunk i'm not god
    • StrandedMonkey
      StrandedMonkey
      ✭✭✭✭
      king richard and sypherpk
    • Mitrenga
      Mitrenga
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      My fav one is also Dottz. I'm a fan of the Umbra (Melee DW Magblade) build. I have made my own tweaks to the build but nothing major, having a blast. It is by far my favorite build in ESO. Thanks Dottz for keeping the melee magblade idea alive.

Kristofer, Retired8404 (really fun to watch his streams really), Blobs and ofc the community favorite Alcast are the other content creators that I've been following for some time.

• Reverb
      Reverb
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I’m partial to Rubensky. The calmest and least angry pvp streamer in existence.
      Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    • Camb0Sl1ce
      Camb0Sl1ce
      ✭✭✭
      Would have to be Nefas and th3asiangod for me.
    • Jurand80
      Jurand80
      ✭✭✭✭
      Classie katie ofc o/
    • Heimpai
      Heimpai
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I really like dragoo/Kris/Krotha

Dottz and alcast are pretty great too i just prefer pvp 😙
    • Jolipinator
      Jolipinator
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      ZOS make my favourite ESO content.
      PS5 EU.
    • quadraxis666
      quadraxis666
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kattatonia obviously!
    • MentalxHammer
      MentalxHammer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Orgorlord is the most op player in the game. Shout out to Istherenooneelse bringing great discussion to the forums and representing us console players!
    • MLGProPlayer
      MLGProPlayer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Alcast
      Liko
      t3hasiangod
    • _Salty_
      _Salty_
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Lefty Lucy still is my favorite.

Kristopher Eso for his non meta builds is a close second.
      Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
    • KappaKid83
      KappaKid83
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kris(jackdaniels) for a few reasons. His passion for the game and his overall top notch knowledge of all things PVP. His passion was evident this weekend when he went OFF on a rant about how terrible performance once(he had gotten disconnected for the umpteenth time while streaming). Everything he said had merit and it is something I hope everyone at ZOS gets to listen to because all of us who PVP for the majority of our gameplay feel this way, we just don't have the platform to do anything constructive about it.

Edit: Wanted to add my other top ones but hit reply too fast. Fengrush, Dottz and Alcast. They all provide different styles to the community and they are all great.
      Edited by KappaKid83 on September 9, 2019 5:54PM
    • MyNameIsElias
      MyNameIsElias
      ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Cadbury
      Cadbury
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Alcast
      Xynode
      Fengrush
      t3hasiangod
      "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    • laksikus
      laksikus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      myself
    • rosalith
      rosalith
      ✭✭✭
      Tianlein!!
      "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
    • mikemacon
      mikemacon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      • Xynode
      • Retired8404
      • Juggling Simulator - er, i mean, ahhh... Tea_The_Khajit. ;P
      • Blobeso
      • MightyMumble
      • Kattatonia
      • JebroUnity
      • Doomaflitchy
      • kayPOWXD
      • cupperbutt
    • kargen27
      kargen27
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Shimmer.
      and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    • Wyrd88
      Wyrd88
      ✭✭✭✭
      584341960563884033.png?v=1
      for sure.

Also Nefas and t3hasiangod are pretty nice too.
      Edited by Wyrd88 on September 21, 2019 11:45PM
    • ArchMikem
      ArchMikem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No love for Kevduit? Yah nerds!
      CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
      Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    • Mariusghost84
      Mariusghost84
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ArchMikem wrote: »
      No love for Kevduit? Yah nerds!

I really cant fathom how he managed to go from ESO to fallout 76, its beyond me!

I am going to check out some of the names you guys mentioned.
      Edited by Mariusghost84 on September 9, 2019 8:18PM
    • Hiruda
      Hiruda
      ✭✭✭
      Im cringing so bad each time i see "Alcast"
    • MyKillv2.0
      MyKillv2.0
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The correct answer is Deltiasgaming :D

I miss his Templar, #momentofsilence