Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Your favorite ESO related content creator

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭
Without any shred of doubt my favorite youtube content creators when it comes to ESO are:

1. Dottz Gaming
2. Kristofer ESO

I get super excited every time they release new builds and Krisofers PVP commentery videos are just pure EPIC. Transmute crystals were the reason i started to do PVP , Krist and Dottz are the reason i fell in love with it. As for PVE - I followed theAsiangod for a while but his lack of enthusiasm really puts me off, even though is very good at PVE builds. Are there any others out there i am missing out on? :)
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all of ESO history Kris, Sypher, Kodi, Pelican, Sribes, lemur, Moro, Shimmer, Lefty Lucy, Akinos, Irylia, Curie, Blob, MovingTarget, DragooX, etc etc. Too many to list really.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 I would have to say Khyleo but he recently left ESO because of performance. He is a mature player and he is fun to watch. My boyfriend loves watching KingOfGamez. I also enjoy Tea The Khajiit.
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
  • Unstable.Pixel
    Unstable.Pixel
    ✭✭✭
    Umm hello... The Shockcable... now bow to your master Shock, peasants. Who are these other randos you're all listing?
    I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭
    king richard and sypherpk
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fav one is also Dottz. I'm a fan of the Umbra (Melee DW Magblade) build. I have made my own tweaks to the build but nothing major, having a blast. It is by far my favorite build in ESO. Thanks Dottz for keeping the melee magblade idea alive.

Kristofer, Retired8404 (really fun to watch his streams really), Blobs and ofc the community favorite Alcast are the other content creators that I've been following for some time.

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m partial to Rubensky. The calmest and least angry pvp streamer in existence.
    Armitas wrote: »
    This game is so broken I don't even know how people distinguish CE from negligent development.
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    Would have to be Nefas and th3asiangod for me.
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    Classie katie ofc o/
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like dragoo/Kris/Krotha

Dottz and alcast are pretty great too i just prefer pvp 😙
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS make my favourite ESO content.
    PS4 EU.
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kattatonia obviously!
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭
    Orgorlord is the most op player in the game. Shout out to Istherenooneelse bringing great discussion to the forums and representing us console players!
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty Lucy still is my favorite.

Kristopher Eso for his non meta builds is a close second.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kris(jackdaniels) for a few reasons. His passion for the game and his overall top notch knowledge of all things PVP. His passion was evident this weekend when he went OFF on a rant about how terrible performance once(he had gotten disconnected for the umpteenth time while streaming). Everything he said had merit and it is something I hope everyone at ZOS gets to listen to because all of us who PVP for the majority of our gameplay feel this way, we just don't have the platform to do anything constructive about it.

Edit: Wanted to add my other top ones but hit reply too fast. Fengrush, Dottz and Alcast. They all provide different styles to the community and they are all great.
    Edited by KappaKid83 on September 9, 2019 5:54PM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast
    Xynode
    Fengrush
    t3hasiangod
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myself
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Xynode
    • Retired8404
    • Juggling Simulator - er, i mean, ahhh... Tea_The_Khajit. ;P
    • Blobeso
    • MightyMumble
    • Kattatonia
    • JebroUnity
    • Doomaflitchy
    • kayPOWXD
    • cupperbutt
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shimmer.
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭
    584341960563884033.png?v=1
    for sure.

Also Nefas and t3hasiangod are pretty nice too.
    Edited by Wyrd88 on September 21, 2019 11:45PM
    PC EU
    EP

Mors Westford - Nord CraftKnight main
    Disfiguring-The-Goddess - Argonian Cancerplar
    and some others
    Thall | Got djent?
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    No love for Kevduit? Yah nerds!

I really cant fathom how he managed to go from ESO to fallout 76, its beyond me!

I am going to check out some of the names you guys mentioned.
    Edited by Mariusghost84 on September 9, 2019 8:18PM
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The correct answer is Deltiasgaming :D

I miss his Templar, #momentofsilence