Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Your favorite ESO related content creator

• ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast the most , he proved everything right :)

Hodor is still the best I guess ?
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭
    Stileanima. Love her and her Ideas for Healers.❤

For Housing Elara Northwind and Tezzer. I just find it interesting to see what People can do.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I write Dafran or perhaps Gamerpoop?
    Edited by r34lian on September 10, 2019 10:05AM
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Tianlein and Elara Northwind.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emathides wrote: »
    Tianlein and Elara Northwind.

Thank you for people who said me, I feel very humbled and surprised haha! <3

My favourites are;

Tezzer - A great eso friend and creator of beautiful homes on PS4!

Purple Rosa - Also an eso friend, and who I often refer to as a genius, for her amazing ideas

@Zypheran - Should be building things for the game, so good at construction, and somehow never has a thing out of place! He is also an awesome person!

@JaidaRayne - I've never seen anything like the creations she comes up with! She is so original and unique, and a lovely woman too.

Delphinnia - She is the sweetest, and the editing in her beautiful housing videos is just phenominal!

Cyberwolf - Such a lovely guy, who mostly does very interesting tours of other peoples homes, but also makes wonderful homes of his own! He also makes videos of new things in the crown store, like music boxes and a super funny one of the stick horse which really made me laugh :)

Dev's Housing - He creates astonishing things! Another builder which I watch and am just blown away!

Homestead Legion - I only discovered recently! Really nice guy whose houses are amazing! They almost tell a story on their own!

Zadist - A new addition to our little housing squad on Discord! Whose homes are sometimes unrecognizable, they are so well designed and original!

Wow, long list :D

:)
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on September 10, 2019 9:55PM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Housing Addict!

If you are in need of some FREE furnishings on PC/EU or would like to donate unwanted pieces for Furniture Aid, you can contact me in game @ ElaraNorthwind

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast
    Dottz
    Xynode

These are the ones I look at most.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SypherPK was the best. When Fengrush gets a lil drunk, he’s AWESOME though. Lol.
    Witch up, lil' witches!
  • breathingstars
    breathingstars
    Soul Shriven
    There's a lot of really great ones mentioned here, especially with those that provide builds. Separate from that I really like the videos from Tianlein, Shimmer and Tea and Crumpet. In regards to podcasts, I really like those by Jebro (The New Companions) and Kyle (The Tenets)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *still pouting*
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD!

Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: where you can laugh at my terrible gameplay so you can feel a LOT better about yours!
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always get annoyed when I see people streaming "ESO" on twitch, but they really only have the game open to be listed in the ESO-section on Twitch instead of getting lost in the masses of "Just chatting" channels.
    I've seen a girl do her makeup for a solid hour with the login screen as a background, and then there is this other girl whose streams literally are "Just chatting" all the time about non-game-related stuff while she shows her character standing around.
    What's up with that? Not a good way to advertise the game on Twitch..
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭

King Richard-

Man wonder why he left!

SypherPK-
    '
    man wonder why he left!
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭
    I discovered at least 2 great youtubers so far thanks for this thread. AWSOME! <3
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically enough, despite ESO being my main game for the last 5 years, there's not really any content creators that I actually find interesting, entertaining or otherwise enjoyable to watch on a regular basis. Its really strange since I've had that for pretty much any other game that I've "mained" for a prolonged amount of time.

There is that one dude/chick who makes some really relaxing and amazing housing videos, I do enjoy those, though their name escapes me at the moment.

I used to watch shoddycasts stuffs, but alas, we know how they turned out, yikes.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yzanas. Except everything on his youtube got deleted. Cyrodiil's most legendary troll
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All time? Yikes...
    Fengrush is always fun to watch, fighting or reading patch notes
    KristoferESO is great
    Bislobo, MalcolmY, Blobs

If Dracarys streamed, I'd watch the hell out of that @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One NA
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tech & Junk
    Xynode
    Kyle Dempster

To be fair, I may be a little biased, as I know a lot of the content creators personally.

A couple that don't get nearly as much attention, but are still quite solid are JebroUnity and Vector Burn.
    Co-Host of The Tenets: a podcast focused on bringing new players up to speed in ESO.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all of ESO history Kris, Sypher, Kodi, Pelican, Sribes, lemur, Moro, Shimmer, Lefty Lucy, Akinos, Irylia, Curie, Blob, MovingTarget, DragooX, etc etc. Too many to list really.

:) Woo, people know me :) Feels good man! :)
    Kosbert wrote: »
    Tbh, I am not a big fan of "Content Creators" for games these days. In the early days their goal was to entertain and have fun. But that is a general problem with Twitch or Youtube. When these sites start getting their main income they will turn their content into that direction. Not the community, not the content is their main goal, it will be their income.

I want back to the days when we had funny cat videos on Youtube!

I've been making game videos since before twitch and even before youtube was a thing, we used to have to upload videos to sites like filefront if anybody remembers that haha. But for me personally though, it's still about entertaining, helping others and having fun.
    I may not upload a ton of build videos like most content creators do but I'll still help if I can, just ask me stuff :)

PC NA | @AkinosPvP
    GM of Vanguärd
    1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and sometimes Streamer.
    OG 2 handed sword heavy armor Magplar
    Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade & Magnecro PvP/Build videos & more
    twitch.tv/akinospvp
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    There is that one dude/chick who makes some really relaxing and amazing housing videos, I do enjoy those, though their name escapes me at the moment.

Off the top of my head, @Ninjamonkey0169 and Tea The Khajiit could both fit that description.
    Co-Host of The Tenets: a podcast focused on bringing new players up to speed in ESO.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm planning to add ESO videos into the regular rotation of my channel, but nothing regarding builds or trials or PVP. Probably along the lines of comedy, RP, and maybe a little housing.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD!

Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: where you can laugh at my terrible gameplay so you can feel a LOT better about yours!
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dottz
    Alcast
    Kristofer
    Xynode
    Bislobo
    Fengrush
    PC NA | @The_Lex
    Guilds:
    Tamriel Vault
    Moar Dottz
    Fast and Furriest
    Ink, Inc.

Characters (PC NA):

Dragonknight
    Vaaljørn | Nord Dragonknight | Tank/Stamina DPS | EP
    Revyn Draylor | Dunmer Dragonknight | Magicka DPS | EP

Nightblade
    Braedus Sharp-Eye | Bosmer Nightblade | Stamina DPS | EP
    Vaanryth Sadri | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka DPS | EP

Necromancer
    Martok Bloodytusk | Orc Necromancer | Stamina DPS | EP

Sorcerer
    Worf of Sto'Vo'Kor | Orc Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | EP
    Maldarin Direnni | Altmer Sorcerer | Magicka DPS | EP

Templar
    Vaanrith | Dunmer Templar | Stamina DPS/Crafter | EP
    Brejan Garak | Breton Templar | Magicka DPS | EP

Warden
    Teldryn Andrethi | Dunmer Warden | Stamina DPS | EP
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kosbert wrote: »
    Tbh, I am not a big fan of "Content Creators" for games these days. In the early days their goal was to entertain and have fun. But that is a general problem with Twitch or Youtube. When these sites start getting their main income they will turn their content into that direction. Not the community, not the content is their main goal, it will be their income.

I want back to the days when we had funny cat videos on Youtube!

You can't BS your audience as a content creator. Certainly not as a streamer. If you're not feeling it, your viewers will pick up on that, and go to someone else. As a content creator, your community is your priority because they are your income.

You can point at people like Jesse *** or Ninja (from Fortnite) and see their endorsement deals, and think that's the money, but for the vast majority of content creators, it's sources like Patreon, Twitch Subs, and YouTube ad revenue (at least before they change the algorithm and screw everyone again.) You really cannot blow off your community because they're the reason you're able to continue as a content creator.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    All time? Yikes...
    Fengrush is always fun to watch, fighting or reading patch notes
    KristoferESO is great
    Bislobo, MalcolmY, Blobs

If Dracarys streamed, I'd watch the hell out of that @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO

:) maybe again one day. I haven't streamed really since the Banana Squad (smallscale EU) days
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 15, 2019 5:02AM
    NA ~ Izanerys (NB/Templar/Sorc): Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi (NB/Sorc): Zerg Squad / Banana Squad
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭
    Watch out for @Zypheran. His incredible and innovative builds are of a very high quality. After watching a couple of his vids I am now a huge fan. I love his use of space and how he masters, stairs, doorways, roofs and fireplaces. I love that he captures the most scenic areas possible from every angle of his houses and his attention to detail when decorating interiors and exteriors is sublime. I can't say enough about this upcoming talent. 😊
  • Keylun
    Keylun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who
  • KharnTheUndying
    KharnTheUndying
    ✭✭✭
    #######
    Edited by KharnTheUndying on September 16, 2019 10:52AM
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    Watch out for @Zypheran. His incredible and innovative builds are of a very high quality. After watching a couple of his vids I am now a huge fan. I love his use of space and how he masters, stairs, doorways, roofs and fireplaces. I love that he captures the most scenic areas possible from every angle of his houses and his attention to detail when decorating interiors and exteriors is sublime. I can't say enough about this upcoming talent. 😊

I love @Zypheran he is absolutely amazing at building things, and is a really lovely person on top of that! :)
    Sorcerer, Templar, Housing Addict!

If you are in need of some FREE furnishings on PC/EU or would like to donate unwanted pieces for Furniture Aid, you can contact me in game @ ElaraNorthwind

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast.
  • Van_Winkle
    Van_Winkle
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast, Malcolm, Hexys.