The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your favorite ESO related content creator

• Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is the one and only 1vX GOD THESHOCKCABIE he has large shoes to fill indeed tho in my rime knowing him i understood that the man is a true stam sorc. Here is to you GOD SORC shockcabIe
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    No love for Kevduit? Yah nerds!

Kevduit left lke someones dad he said he left to go play 76 and never came back. Hg
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    Jurand80 wrote: »
    Classie katie ofc o/

Lowkey she is pretty hot
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I definitely watch/read Alcast the most. His websites have so much information, it's amazing. Not only AlcastHq, but Eso-Sets and Eso-Skillbook, too. When a new patch hits the server, I always check Alcast, but T3hasiangod and Liko, too and I build new rotations which are meta TO ME.

All that said, my favorite content creator still is Kevduit. It's sad he left ESO.

Also I'd like to point out another favorite content creator, BenevolentBowd. I use his calendar a lot and every Saturday morning (EU) I check for his posts on the golden vendor ;).

1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheezits94 wrote: »
    I always get annoyed when I see people streaming "ESO" on twitch, but they really only have the game open to be listed in the ESO-section on Twitch instead of getting lost in the masses of "Just chatting" channels.
    I've seen a girl do her makeup for a solid hour with the login screen as a background, and then there is this other girl whose streams literally are "Just chatting" all the time about non-game-related stuff while she shows her character standing around.
    What's up with that? Not a good way to advertise the game on Twitch..

It's not exclusive to just ESO streamers. That's pretty much current Twitch in a nutshell.

There was a guy I used to follow who would stream newer games. But lately all he does is talk about politics and TV shows he watches. And only plays the game 10 minutes before the stream ends.

But that's apparently how Twitch streamers make money these days.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    For me it’s a bit weird since I like to watch/listen mostly around character lol. I love so many and I honestly can’t pick any favorites, but these are from the top of my head.

• JDUB — Mostly PvE, but really knowledgeable in it. I don’t really PvE much at all though, but watching him kind of reminds me of when I used to PvE a lot more. He’s also been playing the game for a really long time. A pretty chill dude.
    • Dottzgaming — I found his website when I was new and it helped me get some perspective on how to play better. I like his streams too, something always cracks me up. He loves the game and is pretty honest with his audience about it.
    • ClassyKatie — Her main game is ESO, but plays a wide variety. I think she’s hilarious and fun to listen to. Honestly lifts my mood hearing her lol. She also loves PvP so it’s fun watching how she acts when playing with and against others.
    • Nirnstorm — His builds helped me love my Magicka Warden in DPS and to also play it a lot better. My original and main character is a Magicka Warden. He mainly does PvP.
    • KristoferESO — His builds are interesting because they don’t necessarily always follow what everyone else is using. He seems pretty passionate about the game.
  • Frostystuff
    Frostystuff
    ✭✭
    Meta
    Alcast and theasiangod

Parameta
    Jdub esp for tanking
    Nefas does both meta and off meta
    Xynode has some good off meta but stll functional builds and the best dungeon guides available

Dots and delta

Haven't seen anyone mention hack the minotaur but he has some interesting off meta builds and introduced me to my favourite carry gear iceheart.

Also shout out to mistress of apocrypha whose vma guide still stands the test of time (the guide itself is very good build or no build).

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kristofer ESO for interesting off-meta build and commentary videos. Fengrush for live action.

ETA: So many others I wished I had mentioned after reading through the thread. Elara's housing (and cooking) videos are fantastic. Kevduit is one-of-a-kind. All of Alcast and Woeler's various sites are indispensable. Of course Miss Bizz, Dottz, Xynode, Hack The Minotaur, and Mistress of Apocrypha. So many others that give their time and knowledge and make the game and community a better place for it. Thanks, to all content creators.
    Edited by Number_51 on September 23, 2019 2:10PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ClassyKatie
    Tea the Khajiit
    Ninja614
    IcyIC

Though I don't get to watch them regularly due to timezones and clashing schedules, those 4 are always enjoyable.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elara Northwind. I like housing in ESO
    And Xynode for character builds
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are many good content creators for ESO - so here are some of my favorite ones:

- Nirnstorm
    - Malcolm, my favorite Sorc!

PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deltia
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many it would be hard to name them all.

Alcast is great for trial and DLC dungeon mechanics and seeing how skills/gear fit together.

Woeller is my go-to on tanking.

Kevduit is just fun.

Fengrush is where I look at things PvP.

Elloa for an ESO themed relaxation.

T3hasiangod for some analysis

Shimmer and Tianlein for the pure fun aspects

Xynode, Dottz, Fextralife, geez, way too many to count.

I really hope things are going well for Deltia. I salute my fellow Army vet.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kevduit was my go to content creator when I first started. His videos and streams were a huge impact on why I mained dc and main a redguard stamblade. Plus his vids are hilarious and watching him stream made me wanna jump right back into eso.

Since he’s left Ive become a lot more interested in kristofer. Really great streams, awesome pvp commentary in vids, off meta builds and I’ve learned a lot just from watching him play. Plus he’s really engaging with the audience during streams and that’s a big thing for me.

Alcast has really good guides that helped me understand pve content and work towards higher parses and rotations, so I could start running Trials and dlc dungeons. Also, hearing him say R-R-R-Rip during vids kinda sold me.

Th3asiangod breaks down pts notes really well and his explanation of combat and rotations is super helpful.

Almost forgot to add Feng. I visit his streams when I can and what’s not to enjoy about them. Guy seems really chill, chat is engaging, and synth wave to top it all off? Sold.
    Edited by Wheresthetea11 on October 3, 2019 6:42PM
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently discovered Doomaflitchy while he was running vMA and I really enjoy his content. Super positive and passionate about the game!
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bislobo, Malcolm and SypherPK.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."