Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

COSPLAY - Screenshots

• sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭
    More!!!!! Please :)
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    Asterix & Obelix and Idefix : )

That takes me back a few years, one of my favorite comics when i was a kid ...
    smile.gif

The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    Thank you guys :)
    Atreyu and Artax?
    Arteyu and Artax
    t2nk3570l6c5.png
    5ag0hpbsbsrt.png

34sfn0ayissk.png pom5aslqgq6f.png

Oh my gosh!!! This is absolutely amazing!! Thank you! Childhood memories are flooding my thoughts!
    Master Craftsman!
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the single most jaw dropping thread I've seen here since April 2014. This talent is inexhaustible! <3

IKXp2sL.gif

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Idinuse on July 21, 2019 11:38AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely brilliant your are extremely talented , thanks for that <3 💖
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props man, this is great!

Can you do Saitama and Genos? (one punch man)
    Edited by Stebarnz on July 20, 2019 10:11PM
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is amazing! Awesome job!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    That takes me back a few years, one of my favorite comics when i was a kid ...
    smile.gif
    Oh my gosh!!! This is absolutely amazing!! Thank you! Childhood memories are flooding my thoughts!

I'm glad to hear it :)

Idinuse wrote: »
    This is the single most jaw dropping thread I've seen here since April 2014. This talent is inexhaustible! <3

IKXp2sL.gif

:open_mouth: thank you Idinuse
    fneox8kfgccg.gif
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    Props man, this is great!

Can you do Saitama and Genos? (one punch man)
    ok :)
    youtube channel
    Officer Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally I'm not really into cosplay, but god damn these are impressive. The shrek one had me in stitches. After seeing the Emma Watson gif above, I'm wondering if you can do a Harry Potter one ;)
    (sqweee )>--- ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh can you do an avenger? Awesome work btw! :)
    Niënor Níniel - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Luthien Nightingale - AD Magicka Sorcerer
    Nienna of Valinor - AD Stamblade (New)

And some alts.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFmXIfIko0eWAyQd1a8CMhQ
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Generally I'm not really into cosplay, but god damn these are impressive. The shrek one had me in stitches. After seeing the Emma Watson gif above, I'm wondering if you can do a Harry Potter one ;)

Ok :D it will be fun for create some scene from J.K Rowling books
    Oh can you do an avenger? Awesome work btw! :)

Sure!
    youtube channel
  • Koldr
    Koldr
    This is really cool! Do you just have all the cosmetics collected and ready for costume creation?
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koldr wrote: »
    This is really cool! Do you just have all the cosmetics collected and ready for costume creation?

I have basic pack hair/make-up etc + lot's of costume and motif. Ofc i dont have all :) but still collecting
    youtube channel
  • Fuzzy_Fish
    Had to finally stop lurking on the forums to tell you that this is truly awesome, looking forward to what you do next.
    There is no winning or losing, but rather the value is in the experience of imagining yourself as a character in whatever genre you're involved in, whether it's a fantasy game, the Wild West, secret agents or whatever else. You get to sort of vicariously experience those things.

Gary Gygax