Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ALL Classes Grand Overlord

soulpreacher
soulpreacher
Soul Shriven
As you all know AP accumulation is like XP accumulation : It's all about time and focus and not necessarily skill … so this is not a post about skill.
Over the weekend I loaded into an argument in zone between 2 people claiming to know the 1st player on PC NA to rank up 4 different classes to Grand Overlord - I had never heard of either but I did know of a player who had ranked up 5 different classes( now 6 with Necro) to Grand Overlord. After much disagreement and debate we decided to settle our argument on the forums. Here is proof of the player i know(provided i did this correctly)https://imgur.com/a/2lID1nQ

Edited by soulpreacher on September 5, 2019 4:49PM
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn’t that guy boost ap?
  • soulpreacher
    soulpreacher
    Soul Shriven
    Never knew him too - he helped me and a few friends get Emperor on a dead Malacath campaign a few months back - much resource PvDoor and wall reps involved to pass others on the leaderboard but no 'boosting' - let's see your proof or are you just shaming/hating ?
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know him, he's a friend of mine and an incredibly nice man.

He's legit. Has always had a great nose for ap.
    That picture doesn't have his first ever GO there. An Argonian templar, 'Walks-To-R'Lyeh'
    Guess that's because 'Hunts-For-R'Lyeh' is a Templar too.

Now that we got the conspiracy out of the way, I have but one more thing to add:
    Nerf Sorcs Walks
    Edited by ellahellabella on September 6, 2019 6:05AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭
    When he gets all chars to Grand overlord he can get a job and girlfriend ;)
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭
    Stibbons wrote: »
    When he gets all chars to Grand overlord he can get a job and girlfriend ;)

He’s an older guy with a family who runs a business. He’s a really nice guy
    My gf's boy. She's raising him to be what he wants to be, and has a small personal hope he's either an effeminate male or gay. He gives me hope.