Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ALL Classes Grand Overlord

soulpreacher
As you all know AP accumulation is like XP accumulation : It's all about time and focus and not necessarily skill … so this is not a post about skill.
Over the weekend I loaded into an argument in zone between 2 people claiming to know the 1st player on PC NA to rank up 4 different classes to Grand Overlord - I had never heard of either but I did know of a player who had ranked up 5 different classes( now 6 with Necro) to Grand Overlord. After much disagreement and debate we decided to settle our argument on the forums. Here is proof of the player i know(provided i did this correctly)https://imgur.com/a/2lID1nQ

Edited by soulpreacher on September 5, 2019 4:49PM
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn’t that guy boost ap?
  • soulpreacher
    Never knew him too - he helped me and a few friends get Emperor on a dead Malacath campaign a few months back - much resource PvDoor and wall reps involved to pass others on the leaderboard but no 'boosting' - let's see your proof or are you just shaming/hating ?
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Doesn’t that guy boost ap?

GO on a necro already? Sounds legit....
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know him, he's a friend of mine and an incredibly nice man.

He's legit. Has always had a great nose for ap.
    That picture doesn't have his first ever GO there. An Argonian templar, 'Walks-To-R'Lyeh'
    Guess that's because 'Hunts-For-R'Lyeh' is a Templar too.

Now that we got the conspiracy out of the way, I have but one more thing to add:
    Nerf Sorcs Walks
    Edited by ellahellabella on September 6, 2019 6:05AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When he gets all chars to Grand overlord he can get a job and girlfriend ;)
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Stibbons wrote: »
    When he gets all chars to Grand overlord he can get a job and girlfriend ;)

He’s an older guy with a family who runs a business. He’s a really nice guy
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have had the pleasure of knowing this man the past several months. A really nice guy doesn't do it justice. One of my favorites in eso. And he has explained to me the intracacies of ap ticks, which helped me to get my first Grand overlord way faster than I would have without him. Nullmage is as legitimate as it gets. Congratulations!
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grand overlord mattered when all your ap came from killing, once keeps and resources gave enough ap to hit GO in a few months without actually ever killing another player it stop mattering
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one is claiming reaching GO means you're the best pvper. It's still an accomplishment to reach the final alliance rank, let alone to be the first to reach it on every class in the game
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love Walks! Anyone who's sitting there saying rude things on the forums is quite ignorant. Him and his wife are older and very kind people. He's very passionate about achievements, and knows how to sniff out the best AP gains. (:

Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    People will argue about literally anything.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grats. I was going really hard for this achievement but you beat me to it. Still gonna try to go for second.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to him!

Dunno if thats a first or not
    Edited by Morgul667 on October 2, 2019 11:20AM
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious for all the old timers here. Who were some of the earliest rank 50's? Sometimes I wish I hadn't deleted my kill count so I could go back and reminisce. Frozn and Xylena were 5 star a long time ago. Pain In The Axe was 5 star a long long time ago I'm pretty sure.
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by nryerson1025 on October 5, 2019 1:33AM