Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

September Crownstore Showcase

• moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    So, now it's 5 of September. Why is still no news?
    And don't come with the "it's night in USA" because I couldn't care less. Wake up and service your european lords!

Different time zone, they are still asleep. It should be well known by now that they work on an American time zone...

On another note..I hope the white gold imperial charger will be available during the event. I want the tail in my Rapunzel tower.
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    And don't come with the "it's night in USA" because I couldn't care less. Wake up and service your european lords!

Probably they will release on the website around 10 am EST...

I just think that is fun, because it will be the time of the Imperial City Event, and on that time already will have new thing to buy that wasn
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭

Probably they will release on the website around 10 am EST...

I just think that is fun, because it will be the time of the Imperial City Event, and on that time already will have new thing to buy that wasn

That wasnt on the last month showcase
  • Ellyhan
    Ellyhan
    ✭✭✭
    Soooooooo ? No new's ?
    J'ai pas de coéquipiers, c'est juste mon garde manger.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Only about 40 mins to change over on the Crown Store, yet no September showcase.

Something major must have occurred for them not to have released it by now.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ellyhan wrote: »
    Soooooooo ? No new's ?

They usually release info and things at 15:00 CET. That's in 40 min as I post this.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Turelus on September 5, 2019 1:33PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah thank you for letting us know.

No Khajiit furnishing sets this month for this one.

Puddle Claws will have to continue to till the fields with his bare paws for now.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So no new costumes? And if you had to make some costume packs return, why no pirate costume pack? Talk Like A Pirate Day is this month you know.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sooo only 1 new mount and 2 pets? Don’t know what to say..
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks awfully boring this time. :/
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, was hoping for some of the costumes to change out. Same with pets. :/
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy for the imperial horse :)
    Not a fan of the rest so I will be saving crowns for next time but I guess there must be people that like the imperial stuff this month.
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks awfully boring this time. :/

True, I'll preview (prelisten?) and maybe get the music box, but that's it for me this month
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recycled stuff again. Saves me money I guess.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Sathukai
      Sathukai
      ✭✭✭
      No artifact for this month? Was really hoping for Fearstruck.
    • LordLomax
      LordLomax
      ✭✭✭✭
      ErinM31 wrote: »
      Acrolas wrote: »
      ErinM31 wrote: »
      I agree it is strange to not post the showcase before the month rather than once it’s already started

As the Crown Store generally updates on Thursday, the showcase doesn't go strictly by calendar block. It goes by the listed dates. August's showcase ended on September 3 for in-store items, will end on September 5 for the Meridia Statuette. September's showcase will cover September 5, 12, 19, and 26 so it just needs to be posted by the 5th.

October's just needs to be posted by October 3; December's by December 5th. October 31 is a Thursday so November's might start in October or be pushed back to the 7th. But it's all mostly predicable. The only pressure point is if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself wanting thousands of crowns worth of stuff this weekend.

Ah, I was not aware that the Crown store generally updated on Thursday (still new here). That makes more sense then. And while I would have expected they would normally post the showcase a few days ahead of time, it does make sense that it isn’t done too far in advance as it could impact current sales.

Normally updated on Wednesdays but they are late this week
    • LordLomax
      LordLomax
      ✭✭✭✭
      Yay imperial warhorse been waiting for this to come back and like the wolf and scamp all in all good showcase :)
    • Livvy
      Livvy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Banana wrote: »
      Im hoping for all crap as im away this month.

You got your wish!
      ->--Willow--<-
    • sudaki_eso
      sudaki_eso
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      meh....again nothing for me, good that i am on holiday this month o:)
      PS4 EU - StamDK
    • Kiyakotari
      Kiyakotari
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I *hated* the Mind Shriven Wolf in the CS preview. Now your video is making me really like it. I mean, I still can't think of it as a wolf (the tail just kills it for me, even if I accept the rest) but I can think of it as a cool dog...
    • Fischblut
      Fischblut
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      :smiley:

I also don't think about it as a wolf when I ride it, I think about it as a hound :) I wasn't even interested in this mount when we got datamines, but when it arrived to store and I previewed it, I fell in love with front view of the head and body. Maybe someday they will make Skinned Hound mount, with this model <3
      When I ride normal fluffy wolves, their tails are actually the main part which irritates me - they move in circles so weirdly (in my opinion) :D This wolf has slim tail, and - when moving - it irritates me less for some reason...
    • StormChaser3000
      StormChaser3000
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kiyakotari wrote: »
      I *hated* the Mind Shriven Wolf in the CS preview. Now your video is making me really like it. I mean, I still can't think of it as a wolf (the tail just kills it for me, even if I accept the rest) but I can think of it as a cool dog...

It's absolutely gross and sad. It looks like a wolf sick with mange.. :(
    • slicksteezin
      slicksteezin
      ✭✭✭✭

Oh cool, another month of overpriced reprinted garbage. Thanks!
    • moonsister
      moonsister
      ✭✭✭
      Only 3 days left for Bandaari crates. Any ideas what crates will come next? Too early for the new crate season I guess- especially since the preview one (another pet, I reckon) will come on Sunday. I am eagerly awaiting Scalecaller crates.
    • bluebird
      bluebird
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      @moonsister Yes they were datamined, they are called 'New Moon' Crates. You can see some of the Crate contents here:

https://elderscrolls.net/2019/07/08/32006-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-obnovlenie-5-1-0/

• moonsister
      moonsister
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks! I do believe though new moon crates are still a few weeks away. Hoping for scalecaller in between o:)
    • moonsister
      moonsister
      ✭✭✭
      Ah, i just saw the blog post introducing new moon crates on the 19th.