The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

List of hairstyles still unavailable to players

• EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    I'm here for traditional reminder how players are thirsty for new hairstyles that are already on npcs
    PC/EU
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any of these hairstyles coming out in the near future. Were more likely to get a lot more costumes before any of these are released. :( I really want the unnamed mullet for my nord stamdk as well, but oh well, can't have everything.
  • Wildx1337
    Wildx1337
    ✭✭
    Yes please!
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veya

Hair!
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I want that [Snip], long shrike hair!!

[Edited for inappropriate comment]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on April 1, 2020 9:27PM
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a necropost, but I want to put this back out there.

I'm really waiting for Adonatus Varian's (Unruly Bangs) and Adjunct Daro's (Short Mussed Wave) hairstyles to pop into the store!

Come on, they're already in game, so all that needs to be done is to make them available for player use. And from the amount of noise people are making on the forums, those will sell amazingly!

Please ZOS, give us these styles!
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New hairstyles has to be one of the biggest requests for the game.

Don't you think it's time to deliver, ZOS?
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    What about this one? ON-npc-Shrike_Talon_2.jpg
    PC EU
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on ZOS, GIVE US VEYA HAIR!
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that [Snip], long shrike hair!!

[Edited for inappropriate comment]

I wonder how the comment originally looked! :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that long unnamed hair so badly.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an update 20 days later we want all these hairstyles hella bad.

With the next showcase around the corner we can all hope and pray to that one weird god someone made in their player house that was shaped like unmentionables. Anybody remember his name?
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes pleeeaaaaaseeee.

I hope the devs don't put too much emphasis on potential clipping, as dumb as it sounds. Let the players decide for themselves how much clipping they want to put up with with longer hairstyles.

That said, there's no excuse for not giving us Zeira's hair. I have a pixie cut irl and I'm perpetually confused why this isn't an option ingame. :(
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just gimme veya hair already zoooos
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the Unruly Bangs and Unnamed long Hair (which I believe it's Mannimarco's hair)...

C'mon ZOS <3
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    Unique hairstyles are one of the few things that would make me pull out the credit card and buy crowns. Especially some less "feral" variety. While messy unkempt hair and mohawks might be high on the role playing factors I want to see some more options. Some bobs, Harley Quinn style pigtails, ect...

It would also be fairly cool if they changed the hairstyle pack (that allows you to change the hairstyle) to a barbers chair furniture motif sold in the crown store. Once you buy the motif the chair can be built and placed in a house it acts as the place to alter your hairstyle any time you want. A slight bit more immersion into the game, a bit more utility added to housing, and another little addition to the crafting system.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5df24154ee956b8cd5e23ffcd89914ec.png

72a072bf07c58f4a3ed0f561c2bff94f.jpg

Another new hairstyle that we'll never get? Spotted in Solitude, Western Skyrim on the PTS
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about this one? ON-npc-Shrike_Talon_2.jpg

i think that one is not possible with our characters because its seems its rigged to the body.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So we've got a few examples on the PTS of NPCs with these unobtainable hairstyles, and the "Meet the Character: Princess Svana" news article from last week shows her with the Unruly Bangs style.
    eb2e9288a2e174adb859d35369a36817.jpg
    I also can't help but notice that exact shade of ginger is not available to Nords in game, either...

When are we getting some of these styles? The only change that the 'hairstyles' section of the crown store has had since last July was that "The Standing Wave" was removed - and we didn't even get a warning for that, it just disappeared one day. There have been no additions, not even limited-time only, since the Morrowind anniversary last year.

Please, ZOS, people are begging to pay money for things like "Short Mussed Wave," "Unruly Bangs," Velsa's Hair, among others!

As a sidenote, I'd love to see hair/facial hair be dyeable or have some skins cover eyebrows. Sometimes it just looks weird if the colors don't match...
    4i3qYJq.png
    Edited by tomofhyrule on May 16, 2020 5:00PM
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    First unnamed long hair, me needs!

I would love it on my elf. Been wanting it ever sense I first saw Mannimarco.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VaIerius wrote: »
    Mid-Parted Shoulder Length
    Oyr0X97.png?1
    Funny, I seem to have used something pretty much like that one for my second character back in 2014...
    pY0i9rS.jpg

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Getting near the end of the month...

ZOS, if you need ideas for the June Crown Store showcase, the Short Mussed Wave, Unruly Bangs, and Velsa's hair are some great things to include....
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭

ZOS, if you need ideas for the June Crown Store showcase, the Short Mussed Wave, Unruly Bangs, and Velsa's hair are some great things to include....

And these too please. Guaranteed crowns/gems I will spend. Not sure when last they were available.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/white-river-braids/
  • Ainilome
    Ainilome
    ✭✭
    Bring back Adorable Assassin hair please. It's been out of the crown store so long it might as well not be in-game :(
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy that first unnamed long hair in a heartbeat. Please ZOS, why don't you want my money?
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And these too please. Guaranteed crowns/gems I will spend. Not sure when last they were available.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/white-river-braids/

I have that one. The last time it was in the cash shop I got my card out and bought crowns immediately after seeing it. ZOS likes these limited time offer nonsense because it gets them a lot of money (especially from whales) really quick. Instead of keeping them in the cash shop where they would be a steady income.

I'm STILL waiting for the Port-side Shave to show up again.
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/portside-shave/

I would literally borrow money to get crowns if this showed up today.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, there are a bunch of styles that were available once but haven't been for ages now. I really like the Heroic Poet one as well, but that's been MIA forever.

I think the last one that actually showed in the crown store was the Adorable Assassin last July for about two weeks: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56575

It seems they've stopped putting hairstyles in Crates (GOOD!), but we're not getting them released now at all, so that's not so good. Many of those are also dyed versions of other styles as well, and I'd honestly prefer the non-neon colored versions, but not all of those base styles are available either. We can get some as they come back in old crates, but we haven't even seen many of those...

From what I've seen, the crates with hairstyles are:
    • Storm Atronach (recently rereleased): Wrestler's Burr Cut, Roostertail Frills, Feathered Headdress (all styles unique)
    • Wild Hunt (not rereleased for over a year): Feathered Kelp Scalp (dyed version of Fine Upstanding Spines, not in store for over a year), Mane of Many Rivers (dyed version of Long Foregathered Mane, currently in store), Rotmeth Hangover Bed Head (dyed version of Long Wild Locks, currently in store)
    • Dwarven (not rereleased for over a year): White River Braids (unique style), Magenta Rainbow Hair (dyed version of Unruly Bangs, never made available)
    • Flame Atronach (rereleased beginning of August): The Standing Flame (dyed version of the Standing Wave, removed from store without notice during the last year)

EDIT: formatting
    Edited by tomofhyrule on May 27, 2020 6:16PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ainilome wrote: »
    Bring back Adorable Assassin hair please. It's been out of the crown store so long it might as well not be in-game :(

It returns almost every year. Felt like it wasn't that long ago it made a comeback, while there are hairstyles and facial hairs on this list which has only been seen once years ago.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me hairstyles would be top #1 priority.

Must say that the crowns store doesn't actually has anything to offer that I'd want (and what i can' t get by playing the game).

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this thread is now just over a year old and...

we've gotten no news on any of these styles. And to top it off, ZOS also removed a style (Standing Wave) from the Crown Store without mentioning it in the showcase or giving it a timer. Oh, and we got one more hairstyle - in a crate... that has a specific 'pirate' motif.... that has a very dark color map.......

:/

As of right now, there are more crafting motifs (26) available in the store than hairstyles (18). And that's not counting that, of that 18, one is the cosmetic pack, 3 are just the 'Argonian version of the Alliance style which isn't included with the Alliance style,' 7 others exclusive to beast races, and one to humanoids. So in essence, there are a grand total of 3 hairstyles that work for all, 1 only for men/mer, 3 for Khajiit, 4 for Argonians, and the three Alliance styles which you have to buy twice if you want your Argonians and others to wear them.

How can we play Fashion Scrolls Online when each character only has about 7 (for humanoids) or 10 (beast races) extra hairstyles available to them, and these haven't changed in ages? Here's your monthly reminder that people want to buy hairstyles and you already have them in the game! Just in case you're looking to fill the July Showcase

There was a recent interview with Rich Lambert that gave an interesting piece of info...
    theDTV wrote: »
    Q: Would you think to add barbers to the game?
    A: Really gone that direction, you can kind of already change your hair at will as long as you have these collectibles. We are interested into adding new Hairstyles, but we are not thinking about adding new systems in that direction.
    [emphasis mine]

Really? So, can we hope for some rereleases of styles that have been out of the store for well over a year like The Heroic Poet? Or even can we hope that some of the datamined stuff like Short Mussed Wave or Unruly Bangs might be inbound so we can stop getting annoyed at the NPCs who got them? Or, dare I even ask about Dagrund the Bulky's mullet or Velsa's style?