Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild history not loading

Eliza Godhater
Eliza Godhater
✭✭✭
None of the guild history is loading after the Scalebreaker patch.
5 guilds, nothing. Just keeps spinning “Loadin Data”
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 29, 2019 7:39PM
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm. Same thing happening here. Been sitting on an infinite load screen for 5 minutes now
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    I can’t do books. There’s going to be a lot of angry guild mates
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully we do books on Mondays. But yeah, this is not going to end well 😂
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Well I’ll be pointing them in the direction of ZOS.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We just checked on our end and are seeing it load. Could you try a hard reset on your console and see if that helps?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    It's not loading for me either. I've even reset my router today, and switching Wi-Fi connections. It says 'Loading data'.
    Edited by Snipress on August 27, 2019 4:11PM
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    I will try again Gina
    We just checked on our end and are seeing it load. Could you try a hard reset on your console and see if that helps?

• nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭

First thing I tried. Would also like to add that deposits made while you are logged in show immediately, but disappear if you log out and back in.
    Edited by nexxus_ESO on August 27, 2019 4:24PM
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Cleaned console cache & a hard reset. Still the same, Loading Data
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it’s our add-ons. 😉
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have now done 2 complete console reboots, and have been sitting on the loading data screen for 12 minutes. 😑
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Got it, thanks all. We're going to continue investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same for PS4.
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    I did a hard reset, and also reset the MAC address on my console because it wasn't connecting to the game. It's still says 'Loading data'. If this doesn't work soon, well, we're not going to be happy people. 😭
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • SOLOistheNAME
    SOLOistheNAME
    ✭✭
    PS4 as well
    Trading Guilds: Ales and Fails & Beer and BooBoos
    Follow me on Twitch & Youtube: @TheManNamedSOLO
    "The Truth Is, The Game Was Rigged From The Start."
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can confirm same issue on PS4 NA. Endless "loading data" screen on guild history, guild bank history, and sales history. ALL past data is gone.

I updated MOTD (to tell people to mail me donations instead of depositing for a contest I have going right now, since I now cannot see who has deposited gold since the last time I checked last night). The fact that I updated MOTD does show in guild history, and one item in our trader sold while I was online so that showed as well.

I then had to log off to go back to work. I will be curious to see if that data that logged while I was on remains or gets wiped clean. Or if any history between now and when I log on tonight will show.

This is a crisis situation for guilds who rely on knowing who deposited into the guild bank for dues, raffles, etc. Not to mention open guild banks can be robbed with impunity if you cannot see who withdrew everything. And if we can't reliably see sales history, we have NO idea how the guild performed at a trader and if that trader is worth bidding on again or trying elsewhere.

Basically, literally all essential guild tools are now gone. They were already limited, but now we have nothing but a gaping void.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm same issue on PS4 NA. Endless "loading data" screen on guild history, guild bank history, and sales history. ALL past data is gone.

I updated MOTD (to tell people to mail me donations instead of depositing for a contest I have going right now, since I now cannot see who has deposited gold since the last time I checked last night). The fact that I updated MOTD does show in guild history, and one item in our trader sold while I was online so that showed as well.

I then had to log off to go back to work. I will be curious to see if that data that logged while I was on remains or gets wiped clean. Or if any history between now and when I log on tonight will show.

This is a crisis situation for guilds who rely on knowing who deposited into the guild bank for dues, raffles, etc. Not to mention open guild banks can be robbed with impunity if you cannot see who withdrew everything. And if we can't reliably see sales history, we have NO idea how the guild performed at a trader and if that trader is worth bidding on again or trying elsewhere.

Basically, literally all essential guild tools are now gone. They were already limited, but now we have nothing but a gaping void.

Thanks for posting following this is going to be a big problem for a lot of people no work around for this one!
    Edited by CynderzLite on August 27, 2019 6:43PM
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox EU here and nothing historical is loading. Occasionally is shows me 1-3 things deposited in the last 5mins otherwise it’s the never ending spinning ouroboros 😩 I wasn’t able to update our guild books/raffle last night and now it looks like I won’t be able to until this is fixed. I will have some almightily irritated guild members because of this. I’m so disappointed in the bug and myself for not thinking that history might be impacted. Please let us know ASAP if the history for the at least the last week might come back soon?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to update, we're still investigating this issue and we can confirm it's happening on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • mictrost
    mictrost
    Can confirm PS4 NA guild history broken for me too. Stays for character to character switch from initial login time, but full logout/in wipes it.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    We look forward to the HOTFIX that will be pushed out soon for this issue.
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get some sort of estimate of the scope of the problem?

I've set up an offline accounting system. If this will not be an overnight fix, I'd like to know so I can begin setting up access and training in procedures for my officers, as well as establishing an audit trail.

• silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inb4 ZOS blames addons again.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Inb4 ZOS blames addons again.

Thanks for the laugh!

Yes, it would be hilarious if ZOS blamed guild history not loading on Xbox/PS4 on addons!

No addons here ...
  • SirGalahad003
    SirGalahad003
    Soul Shriven
    They had the same issue on PC and yet here we are down the road with the same bug on consoles.
    Here’s a thought, why not fix something first before inflicting this misery on yet more players.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    All my guilds banks are on lock down because of this. Here’s to hoping a fix can be pushed out fast cause this sucks.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on this?
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »
    Any news on this?

"Too much to do, so little time"
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just to update, we believe we have pinpointed what is causing the issue. However, we are still working on a fix for it. Once we have a fix, we'll have a better idea of when we can get it rolled out to everyone. Thanks for your ongoing patience, we know this is frustrating for you.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post