The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild history not loading

• MrFuzzyBAM
    MrFuzzyBAM
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all, thanks again for your patience. We're happy to let you know that we have completed testing for this fix, and plan to roll it out tomorrow morning on both Xbox and PS4. Maintenance will begin at 6am EDT.

I'm also editing the thread title so everyone knows this isn't exclusive to Xbox NA.

Thank you so much for the update Gina! Don't let all of these negative-nelly's deflate your spirits. ZOS has created one of the best games of all times and continue to add amazing content on a frequent clip. Good on ya!
    Mr FuzzyBAM
    GM of ECribs
    X1 - NA
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear a fix is coming. Will console players also have to put up with the same bug PC EU experienced when the ability to bid on multiple traders was opened up to the game? Wondering if we can get a guarantee that we won’t have to put up with that glitch too?
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, thanks again for your patience. We're happy to let you know that we have completed testing for this fix, and plan to roll it out tomorrow morning on both Xbox and PS4. Maintenance will begin at 6am EDT.

I'm also editing the thread title so everyone knows this isn't exclusive to Xbox NA.

This is indeed great news and thanks for the update what kind of fix is going to take place though would really like to know are we going back to on going history or having to log off and on to update history?
    Will we see what history we missed back 10 days as usual would be nice to know what to plan for!
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when is the emergency maintenance tomorrow for the Hotfix on this issue?
    Surely you're not going to let this drag into next week's maintenance or god forbid the next update.

Hopefully it will fix all the issues with any more problems.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on August 29, 2019 10:08PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    The GM of one of the largest trading guilds on Xbox NA just quit the game. Not sure if it is related to this or not, but I am sure he was frustrated. How can we even see if members are stealing from guild banks? We can’t rvek see what is selling.

A lot of the other GMS in the game have expressed their frustration. Unfortunately this isn't the first time they have crippled those of us maintaining guilds. The last time they broke the roster it took 9 months for them to fix the scrolling issue. This time they broke the guild history, and next time it will be something else. They do not test on console. Period. Otherwise something like this would not have been overlooked.

Over the last 6 years that i have been a gm on this game, i have seen countless other gm's come and go. Almost always they leave over their frustration with the lack of support and almost non existent QOL changes in the past half a decade. It is in my opinion the biggest short coming of this game. Zenimax has no problem getting people to represent classes, and ambassadors, but for them to include, communicate, or even listen to gm's that have been running the community aspect of this game... well that is a foreign and absurd concept to them.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrFuzzyBAM wrote: »

Thank you so much for the update Gina! Don't let all of these negative-nelly's deflate your spirits. ZOS has created one of the best games of all times and continue to add amazing content on a frequent clip. Good on ya!

I am quite pleased with how quickly they are addressing the problem, i just hope that rushing it won't cause any other issues. On the note of the negativity, i agree that some can be harsh, but in reality they do not test updates on the console. They could easily upload the patch to an internal small scale environment to test a patch. Luckily it will be fixed sooner than the housing issues that stayed in the game for 3 months.

Although i am still waiting for them to add sell slots to the crown store and people display multiple houses on their profile in the guild roster.
  • ifiwasurmotha
    ifiwasurmotha
    Soul Shriven
    Yay.
    Edited by ifiwasurmotha on August 29, 2019 11:05PM
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina & crew!
    Fingers crossed!
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, the game is up, and all history is working.

What else was broken I have no idea.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    I haven’t started books yet, but it looks like it’s all there!
    Yay! Thanks for getting this taken care of before the weekend!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can past history be seen (I'm stuck at work and can't check for a while)?
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    Can past history be seen (I'm stuck at work and can't check for a while)?

Depends.
    Some parts of guild history still loading data
    Unlocks/Hired trader
    and kick you from server for excessive messaging/spamming

Not a good sign for traders changing
    Will see