Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Community Guides—Scalebreaker Special"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
9bda5b817c4b7bb5cb1f254632832558.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Community Guides—Scalebreaker Special blog article.

Update your builds and jump into Scalebreaker’s new dungeons with these brand-new guides from the ESO community!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "duel" -> "dual".
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No healer builds? Wonder why...
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    No healer builds? Wonder why...

There is, it's the very last one >:)
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    This article contains builds for the following: Stam Mag Stam Stam Stam Stam Crafting. I guess that's populously accurate 😒
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This article contains builds for the following: Stam Mag Stam Stam Stam Stam Crafting. I guess that's populously accurate 😒

EssoLogosmall.gif
    Elder Scrolls Stamina Online
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 'Ol UESP, it’s never let me down.
    (Just be sure to use DuckDuckGo when browsing the UESP as google has a nasty habit of throwing scams right in front of you when browsing some of its pages, not to mention the other sites tracking everyone using it such as twitter, facebook, Amazon, etc. and believe me when I say it isn't the only site said websites track, feel free to check out https://tosdr.org/ if you don't believe me the first time.)

Getting back on topic, When creating builds, you can definitely trust in the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages to stay up to date with the latest revision, they even have guilds you can join for each console on each megaserver if you decide to. Moreover, it even has all the lore you can think of, not just from the one title, but from all the elder scrolls games.(even the really old timey ones.)
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall