Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Elemental Succession Changes

• ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 seconds rotation and ES doesn't buff magic base spells .

So it just works for specific builds .
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rotation to trigger should not be a problem - your light attacks do elemental damage.
    But you need elemental skills to benefit from it, so not every class can really profit from it.
  • brandoncoffmannub18_ESO
    I just noticed that it does not have a cool down, is it not that a bit strong? Since you can have 100% uptime on it leaving similar sets live sum obsolete. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are incorrect
    The cooldown is 4 seconds, the uptime is 4 seconds

Since it's only each element frost, fire, and shock it is only useful if the majority of your dots

Even on a magDK, all my dots except one is fire ( degen is magic damage and lol barbed trap )

Which puts me around 600 behind spell strat on 93k parses on an iron atro

However, for every other class except necro ( I haven't looked but I'm pretty sure they have enough elemental dots ), there are more magic damage or the same magic to fire so, it's not going to be good for those.

So really, it's only useful only certain specs; that being said I love it on my magDK.
    Edited by brandoncoffmannub18_ESO on August 13, 2019 4:08PM
    Raise your arguments, not your insults.

Jodynn/Jo_oJ PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
    StamDK
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed that it does not have a cool down, is it not that a bit strong? Since you can have 100% uptime on it leaving similar sets live sum obsolete. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are incorrect
    The cooldown is 4 seconds, the uptime is 4 seconds

Since it's only each element frost, fire, and shock it is only useful if the majority of your dots

Even on a magDK, all my dots except one is fire ( degen is magic damage and lol barbed trap )

Which puts me around 600 behind spell strat on 93k parses on an iron atro

However, for every other class except necro ( I haven't looked but I'm pretty sure they have enough elemental dots ), there are more magic damage or the same magic to fire so, it's not going to be good for those.

So really, it's only useful only certain specs; that being said I love it on my magDK.

Alright, thanks for the info.