Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

PS4/NA and EU (Cyro; IC): "insert unpronounceable dragon name here" - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    back in kaal NA...

tried EU under 50, but, there was no one on the map I could find...that's always a bit of a weird feeling - riding around cyro and not seeing any other players...

hindsight being 20/20 - kind of makes sense that faction lock benefitted EP the most on the NA server...they've always seemed to have the most loyal players...

not sure how it is, but, whenever I'm in cyro and the hammer appears. always seems to end up in the winning alliance's hands...

needless to say - I'm not a big fan of having it in the game...

anyone here get to play with it yet?
    Edited by geonsocal on August 7, 2019 7:32AM
    PS4/NA & EU (Cyro & IC): This Must Be The Place...
    The Purple Gang
    PVP: Brotherhood Without Banners
    "I don't have a lot to contribute because mostly I don't really care"

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Only when Uncle Sheo shows you how to use it. Think you’d have to be pretty good to get to it in time before someone else picks it up.

Never even fought anyone with it. Can’t imagine it would go good for me or anyone else around. I hear it’s very hungry...
    PlayStation NA
    1000+ CP
    DC Khajit NB Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Argonian Templar Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Dark Elf Sorc Stormproof
    DC High Elf NB Stormproof
    DC Dark Elf DK Stormproof
    AD Redguard DK Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Orc Warden Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Breton Warden Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Redguard Sorc Stormproof
    DC Redguard Templar Stormproof Flawless Conqueror
    DC Nord Necromancer Stormproof
    DC Breton Necromancer Stormproof Flawless Conqueror

PlayStation EU
    258 CP
    DC Orc Warden Stormproof
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of the hammer but The Emperor holding faction should not be able to pick it up
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    I like the idea of the hammer but The Emperor holding faction should not be able to pick it up

+ 1,000 and then some :)
    The Purple Gang

• dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    It shouldn't spawn in the emp faction's territory, but there should be some consequence if another faction runs straight into the emp faction with it. If it's dropped, I think it should be up for grabs like a scroll would be.

Having said that, if ZOS removed that hammer from the game tomorrow, I wouldn't cry.
    PS4Pro - NA Server - PSN: ASFDJ
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally - I think it should automatically spawn in an alliance's starter area once an alliance gets gated...

otherwise, just keep it as a tool for the 3rd place faction, and, have it spawn in their starter area every six hours or so...

crazy that the first place faction can use it to rack up a 200 plus points for an eval...

it helped gooch get emp last night (not that he really needs a whole lot of help anyway)...
    The Purple Gang

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @PhxOldGamer68 ...saw your comment about faction lock...

haven't really run into too many issues up til now...basically, i only pvp in Kaalgrontiid on my blue guys over on the NA server...haven't pvp'd with my 3 AD and 3 EP characters in many months...

i don't pvp on the NA server as much as i used to, so, it hasn't bugged me too much...

however, over on the EU server i wanted to create a necromancer in both the EP and AD alliances...finding them an opportunity to pvp on an active map is pretty much impossible...even Kaalgrontiid is pretty sparsely populated during the EU "off-hours"...

there is pretty much no one else anywhere on all the other maps...seriously, it's scary deserted...looks like i'm pretty much stuck with battlegrounds for my EP and AD necros...those queue times can get a little lengthy...

i don't know man...i'm okay with picking just one faction - but, the way our pvp populations have deteriorated over time, not much opportunity to pvp in cyrodiil on more than one alliance anymore...and, that does suck...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 12, 2019 8:47PM
    The Purple Gang

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still out there roaming around in cyrodiil...just taking a break from battlegrounds...

any one have any fun fights in imperial city?
    The Purple Gang

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've finally realized why I've stopped paying such close attention to patch notes now:

i play each race, and have a stam/mag version of each class...

I have 17 characters now...I've given up on keeping up...

it's funny though every once in a while I'll look closely at the tooltip on one of the skills I have slotted and think to myself what the ***...when the heck did that change...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 15, 2019 5:26PM
    The Purple Gang

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why I still use the good old stand by sets and make them work. lol
    My Imgakin beta monkey got lost in a load screen.
    Lupis Mortis EP Magplar
    Duke of Blood EP Stamplar

PSN: Tequilafire
    PC: @Tequilafire

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why I still use the good old stand by sets and make them work. lol

I remember a while back noticing restoring focus had become a stamina morph - I had no idea that there was even a stamina morph of rune focus...I'm not sure how long it had been around...completely missed the change...

was using it on a hybrid stamplar...couldn't figure out why I was having sustain issues (I have his mag and stam use balanced on each bar)...needed to switch it to channeled focus...

after this update I may just go through my old NA toons and adjust skills and champion points...

ugh, just thinking about doing that for 10 toons makes it seem like a chore :(
    Edited by geonsocal on August 15, 2019 6:53PM
    The Purple Gang