The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Scalebreaker DLC Game Pack & Update 23 Now Live on PC/Mac"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
3c1868bffd6f1b2956d4b08d5de42cd1.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Scalebreaker DLC Game Pack & Update 23 Now Live on PC/Mac" blog article.

Continue your Season of the Dragon adventure with Scalebreaker, a new dungeon DLC pack for The Elder Scrolls Online. Discover two new stories that tie into the events of ESO: Elsweyr and the free Update 23 base-game patch.
Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d4gnn7p-2a9103c7-cfcf-4d16-82db-aa9c4e02c5c4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2YwNzk5NDI4LTU2YjUtNGJhOS05ZDJhLWFhZDYxM2MyMmRlOVwvZDRnbm43cC0yYTkxMDNjNy1jZmNmLTRkMTYtODJkYi1hYTljNGUwMmM1YzQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Yk3EXiVhX4AxcQLv5_U3xehBMIBe6Za4AELautLIOhE
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The picture above the paragraph headed "Expand your mansion!" shows the wrong mansion.
    They fixed it :)
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on August 12, 2019 9:01PM
    PC EU
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How bad is the lag going to be? Someone please tell me
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425710/battlegrounds-broken-constantly-stuck-on-waiting-for-players-intermission-lobby/p2

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470562/another-bugged-battleground#latest

Still no fix for the Battleground Infinite Intermission Lobby bug?
    We love those back-to-back-to-back 20-minute deserter penalties. Keep em coming. :trollface:
    Or, simply disable the deserter penalty system until the Infinite Intermission Lobby bug is fixed?

It has been over a year.

Please respond.

Asdagafahgasda!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Grumblestiltskin
    Grumblestiltskin
    ✭✭✭
    Free Hat!
    PATS - Positively Against Acronyms that don't make Sense
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc's have been rendered useless give back the crit damage proc on power surge or add Major Sorcery to crit surge
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems a Classbreaker.

Could you bring some uniqueness to classes again?

Please.
    Edited by gepe87 on August 13, 2019 9:06AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Taloros
    Taloros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perspective:
    - Solo and random group player, so probably core customer base. ESO Plus customer, about two years into the game.
    - Base game and early DLC dungeons completed on veteran, hardly done any newer DLC dungeons, not even on normal.
    - Occasional pvp in the noob category - having fun with random buttom mashing and player versus door (honestly).
    - Characters of all classes.
    - Bought all expansions, hardly played them except for the new classes in old content.

Good:
    - Entropy is more consistent with other abilities now, not that weird "every 6 seconds" stuff.
    - Weird fraction spell duration of Meteor rounded to full number.
    - Respeccs free (but should be longer - not everyone has the time to play this week).

Bad:
    - Ground based AoE skill "nerfs" as in making them near-useless at least for their previous function, e. g. Caltrops. Why? Just why?
    - Sorc nerfs, esp. Matriarch and Power Surge. Wth?
    - Need to use generic skills to compensate for all the nerfs. Overall damage probably the same, but have to relearn everything, which will widen the gap between top and other players - so why change it at all?
    - Skill lines for sale. If implemented with a just a token price (e. g. 1 Crown), might have been okay to reduce grind. In that way, it's pay to win.

Don't care:
    - New dungeons. After respeccing all my characters, I'm run out of ESO time/enthusiasm. Respeccing = new content...

Overall opinion:
    - Was better before the patch.
    - Seriously dislike the direction the combat team seems to be taking, if one can even speak of a consistent direction. Too much change with too little (apparent) sense.
  • Tipsy
    Tipsy
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed moongrave fane and lair of maarselok ,so must give them that.
    The stranglers in vet lair of maarselok seemed a little overtuned,one hitting group members :D
    But the setting of both dungeons I like a lot.

Some of the class ability changes leave me a bit puzzled as I believe for some classes it magnifies their issues,
    like increase mag costs for dk ,while sustain was already bad & now even worse.All while they should be about attrition
    yet wear themselves down faster than the enemy now :D (can only speak for that class ,since that is what i've been playing)
    So for what I've played ,I agree with combat direction not always making much sense,from what i've played & read in the patch notes for other classes.

I do also love the quality of life added to crafting with "quantity" to craft at once too