Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA

• Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    It's the kind of RNG which is making players log off the moment they arrive in Cyrodiil and look at their maps.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hammer spawns randomly, and I'm pretty sure it just does so on a rotation of AD, then EP, then DC and so on. It also only spawns on about 7 points on the map (Near KC, near BB, near BM, near Warden and at behind one of each faction's gate). It's very very lazy coding. It's not correlated to the score, map, pop or emperorship in any way.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: vAA HM, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vMOL HM, vSS, vCR+2,

GM: Animal Control

• Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭
    @gabriebe It does not spawn in rotation from faction to faction. Also, the hammer has a lot more than 7 spawn points. There are multiple spawn points for the hammer in each faction's home areas. You are right about it being random though.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm aware that there are multiple spawn points. The problem is they never spawn at those points. The daedric claws or whatever are there but the hammer always spawns in the same 7 places. As for the rotation, I'm not entirely sure. But one time when I was running for emp and was on for a long period of time it did spawn something like EP, AD then DC and repeat.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: vAA HM, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vMOL HM, vSS, vCR+2,

GM: Animal Control

• Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    Been here since it was called Sotha. It's fun server; although, the pops need to balance out. It's a bit ridiculously one-sided at times by various factions depending on the time. I and the group I run with make the best of it though.

Been chronicling our adventures on twitch. Check it out if you're of a mind and follows are greatly appreciated.

www.twitch.tv/middleofknowhere
    Edited by Sedare on August 2, 2019 11:30PM