Seriously, dumbest thing ever!!!!!

• Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then there is the 'waiting' goat on the bed, in the shelter at Goat's Head oasis.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat obsession. :#
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next time I see a goat in the desert

giphy.gif

@Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay. So I'm going through the desert and I happen upon a guy with a goat. I go stealth, pick pocket him, then decide to use blade of wor. Now let me reiterate, in the desert. Only me him and his damn goat are there. I get a bounty because his damn goat sees me kill him. REALLY? A damn goat gives me a bounty? Think some one needs to retake the IQ test.

I had the same thing happen to me......same dude, same goat! But that goat stew was delicious! :D
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Okay. So I'm going through the desert and I happen upon a guy with a goat. I go stealth, pick pocket him, then decide to use blade of wor. Now let me reiterate, in the desert. Only me him and his damn goat are there. I get a bounty because his damn goat sees me kill him. REALLY? A damn goat gives me a bounty? Think some one needs to retake the IQ test.

Yup, that's the Justice System in ESO. In a nutshell. That's what they decided to subject Necromancers to.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    It's lore-accurate. Chickens used to report your crimes in skyrim so there's a precedent.
    Your own horse could report you who is kind of sad :)
    Truth!
    98a8b7bfbf15b3de63d25a1a25936ecb.jpg
    :p;):lol:

Indeed. Testimony of one's horse could prove fatal during trial.

But think logically. There was only you, him and his goat, in the desert. Then a crime happened. He is the victim and the goat could not do it, which leaves you as the culprit. Elementary.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I believe mudcrabs will also earn you a bounty.
    I assume so, anyway; I haven't yet tried to steal or use BoW in front of them, since you register as "Detected" if you sneak around in their presence.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty obvious...
    Greatest Of Alik'r's Tattletales.
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are all wrong. It's the Nirnroots. Their ringing has covered all of Tamriel and they see all, know all and should be ripped out by the roots whenever possible.
  • Razzledazzle_dar
    Razzledazzle_dar
    ✭✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »
    You are all wrong. It's the Nirnroots. Their ringing has covered all of Tamriel and they see all, know all and should be ripped out by the roots whenever possible.

I sense a mass conspiracy. The alliance governments are spying on me through nirnroots.
    AD PC/NA
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Its because you used the blade of wor instead of the blade of woe.

Common mistake

:#
  • Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saelent wrote: »
    The goat is a snitch...I’m dying here XD

I’d say report the goat to the bug fixers as a snitch, get’im stitched!

Maybe the goat is his wife turned into a goat? Or a very intelligent goat? Or maybe the man just likes goats...the goat likes him back. I’m not hinting anything here, it’s probably purely platonic.
    Just friends, no benefits.

So your advice is to snitch on the snitch? heh heh.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    Seems like you made a baaaaaaad choice.

giphy.gif

That is a sheep LOL not a goat
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

why did you pickpocket and killed this poor shepherd ?
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's lore-accurate. Chickens used to report your crimes in skyrim so there's a precedent.

Stupidly lore-accurate imo.

I remember getting bounties in Skyrim because Barbas could see me pickpocketing...... Yes Barbas, the helper of a DAEDRIC entity.... All said and done.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind some of the fishers mudcrabs will narc you out as well >^^<
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just <3 this thread, it's a ray of sunshine in the forum :D
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was my comment with a picture of Big Brother from "1984" yesterday. I believe, someone deleted it without any explanations why. Right, unnamed forum moderator? Now, to be sure, I summon the witness from Fryazino to accompany me this time. He'll personify the ESO crime gameplay mechanics even better anyway.
    OQBC61P.png

UPD: LOL! It was in the duplicate thread.
    Edited by logarifmik on August 1, 2019 4:27PM
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CH9y2Wa.jpg
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heee, now I want to go to Alik'r and try it

0TwaDk8.png
  • seratin
    seratin
    ✭✭✭

It makes sense if you don't think too hard about it.

Alfiq are cats that are related to khajiit right? Well birds evolved from dinosaurs, so clearly the chickens that report you are just a type of argonian.