Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seriously, dumbest thing ever!!!!!

LoneDrkWolf
LoneDrkWolf
✭✭✭
Okay. So I'm going through the desert and I happen upon a guy with a goat. I go stealth, pick pocket him, then decide to use blade of wor. Now let me reiterate, in the desert. Only me him and his damn goat are there. I get a bounty because his damn goat sees me kill him. REALLY? A damn goat gives me a bounty? Think some one needs to retake the IQ test.
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's lore-accurate. Chickens used to report your crimes in skyrim so there's a precedent.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, this has been a thing for years.

Alik'r goats are real Narcs!
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's lore-accurate. Chickens used to report your crimes in skyrim so there's a precedent.
    Your own horse could report you who is kind of sad :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Just kill the goat for being a snitch
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The goat is a snitch...I’m dying here XD

I’d say report the goat to the bug fixers as a snitch, get’im stitched!

Maybe the goat is his wife turned into a goat? Or a very intelligent goat? Or maybe the man just likes goats...the goat likes him back. I’m not hinting anything here, it’s probably purely platonic.
    Just friends, no benefits.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't want to be a scapegoat for the murder. He had to make sure the truth was known.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You always kill the goat first. Goats are damn liars.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful guys, you might inadvertently summon the Divine Goat-herder @Alcast
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Urigall
    Urigall
    ✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »
    Alik'r goats are real Narcs!

Ask the goat its name. If it replies "Norbert" that's a dead giveaway.

Only people of a certain age will get the reference.

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FhzGscQ.jpg
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like you made a baaaaaaad choice.

giphy.gif
    Edited by BigBragg on July 31, 2019 4:56PM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »
    Just kill the goat for being a snitch

The goat will turn red, and run around in circles, then vanish into thin air.

Incidentally, people with milk producing pets have a chance to drop The Shivering Cheese.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    That goat sniped you xD Be happy you are still alive, usually they eat you alive :trollface:
    Edited by Alcast on July 31, 2019 5:20PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. So I'm going through the desert and I happen upon a guy with a goat. I go stealth, pick pocket him, then decide to use blade of wor. Now let me reiterate, in the desert. Only me him and his damn goat are there. I get a bounty because his damn goat sees me kill him. REALLY? A damn goat gives me a bounty? Think some one needs to retake the IQ test.

Yup I had this same freaking thing!
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Gnome_Saiyan
    Gnome_Saiyan
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Incidentally, people with milk producing pets have a chance to drop The Shivering Cheese.

I hear that cheese tastes like despair.

Wait, sorry, got this mixed up with my Orlesian lore.

Roll your Self before you Role yourself
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Watch out for those PvP goats....

SzXU8bN.gif
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    its really a guard in goats clothing!
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out for those PvP goats....

SzXU8bN.gif

That goat is bombad.

I know, wrong franchise.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got a bounty, this is a pathetic part of ESO and has made it significantly less fun to play when idiots can murder with impunity in cities .. ZOS should put more goats in cities!
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Glad you got a bounty, this is a pathetic part of ESO and has made it significantly less fun to play when idiots can murder with impunity in cities .. ZOS should put more goats in cities!

Unkillable watchgoats.
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol! I know exactly the guy you're talking about and I felt exactly the same way. Like the goat just 'ratted' you out. Logically, if you make goat nibblets, then you bounty should disappear, right? No, not at all. I'm laughing but feel your anguish cause I've already been there.
    Give 'er eh!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Your own horse could report you who is kind of sad :)
    Truth!
    98a8b7bfbf15b3de63d25a1a25936ecb.jpg
    :p;):lol:
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goats love their owners too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony is (in terms of the Skyrim reference) that the horse will then fight with you if you fight the guards. That goat won’t attack you for killing the guy though...noooo, no such loyalty, at least the horse regrets ratting you out!
  • Amanuensis
    Amanuensis
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO’s goats are not your run-of-the-mill Billies and Nannies. There is one that can inform you when blood fiends are in the mood for some sucky-sucky so you don’t waste gold for a 🧛‍♀️ bite.
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your mistake was using the Blade of Wor, favored weapon of Wor: the daedric prince of silly bounties.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it black? Because some black goats are very suspicious.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Sanguine's_Black_Goat
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »

Unkillable watchgoats.

With aqualung!
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amanuensis wrote: »
    ESO’s goats are not your run-of-the-mill Billies and Nannies. There is one that can inform you when blood fiends are in the mood for some sucky-sucky so you don’t waste gold for a 🧛‍♀️ bite.

The black one with red eyes that glow.