The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ShadowSilk Gem - Goblin Disguise

Irylia
Irylia
✭✭✭✭✭
Let me buy it in the crown store as a polymorph so that I can use it in cyrodiil.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget the Crown store. Give those with the gem the poly.... after the animations are fixed.

I think the reason disguises were disabled in Cyrodiil was because of this particular disguise due to its broken animations.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Forget the Crown store. Give those with the gem the poly.... after the animations are fixed.

I think the reason disguises were disabled in Cyrodiil was because of this particular disguise due to its broken animations.

There were also some items that could make you "immortal" in Cyrodil, but not 100% sure that´s the mainreason though
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd buy it.

But I'd wager disguises are disabled in Cyro because ZOS doesn't know how to fix this one's bugs and exploits. It needs to be fixed first.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh...no more cash shop pls. :s
    If anything we need more polys/disguises obtainable in-game.

The advantage the clown store ones have over the in-game ones already is that they can't be dyed.

So pls fix the goblin polymorph animations (even though some of them were really funny), but leave this little bug in:
    pRhWY2a.jpg
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make the item a polymorph and add it to the collectables menu. Really no sense to have kept this item as is after the moved all the mementos like they did.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    Ugh...no more cash shop pls. :s
    If anything we need more polys/disguises obtainable in-game.

The advantage the clown store ones have over the in-game ones already is that they can't be dyed.

So pls fix the goblin polymorph animations (even though some of them were really funny), but leave this little bug in:
    pRhWY2a.jpg

Is that me? I'm so pretty.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glory Yup! :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? With the goblin disguise you can wear costumes? Is this true for the skeleton, obtainable in Shadowfen, or is that a disguise, so can't be combined?
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh so all those players running around as Gobos were really exploiters, and I thought that some huge streamer finally found the quest and it was just the fanboys running around ...
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    oh so all those players running around as Gobos were really exploiters, and I thought that some huge streamer finally found the quest and it was just the fanboys running around ...
    Was running around in goblin for over a year on my sorc until zos crippled my immersion. The bugs were

dark deal casted and the only indication was the gems at your feet

Dw heavy attack was bugged out and wouldn't show the animation

Mount bug where goblin would stand on his mount

Destro ult wouldn't do the starting animation

Pirate skeleton didn't show the transformation

If you wore goblin long enough costumes would appear over your goblin once you removed the gem. other players could see you still in goblin and now with a costume but you wouldn't see it.

I could care less about the exploits or bugs I just want to be a goblin again.

Edited by Irylia on August 7, 2017 1:40PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    pcar944 wrote: »
    Was running around in goblin for over a year on my sorc until zos crippled my immersion. The bugs were

dark deal casted and the only indication was the gems at your feet

Dw heavy attack was bugged out and wouldn't show the animation

Mount bug where goblin would stand on his mount

Destro ult wouldn't do the starting animation

Pirate skeleton didn't show the transformation

If you wore goblin long enough costumes would appear over your goblin once you removed the gem. other players could see you still in goblin and now with a costume but you wouldn't see it.

I could care less about the exploits or bugs I just want to be a goblin again.

Also If you jumped whilst on a mount you would fall inside it causing your to only be targeted with aoes no single targets
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is goblin the only form where the character model is made smaller? If so I'd imagine that's what causes the problems.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

I usat run with thy in PVP years ago when it wasn't cool... I swear the animations were working fine back then. Did they get borked?
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »
    Is goblin the only form where the character model is made smaller? If so I'd imagine that's what causes the problems.

I liked being smaller :(
    I dislike high elfs tall stature
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m breton so much shorter now.
    But goblin still takes the cake for optimal.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should fix all the bugs except the horse sliding bug.
    That should be a feature.

Goblin is smaller than large races, but not smaller than a small bosmer.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #bringbackgoblinraids
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown poly with current goblin art
  • Baobab_Theoldtree
    Baobab_Theoldtree
    ✭✭✭
    bring goblin morph in cyro back
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Name your crown price.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay 4000 crowns for a goblin polymorph.
  • Baobab_Theoldtree
    Baobab_Theoldtree
    ✭✭✭
    I have 5050 crowns i would pay that.
  • Kalitas
    Kalitas
    ✭✭✭
    I have 5050 crowns i would pay that.

I would also pay that.
    @Kevin-G | Ajani | Wü-Tang Clan
  • Kalitas
    Kalitas
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Let me buy it in the crown store as a polymorph so that I can use it in cyrodiil.

I know it's not exactly what we're looking for and I'm sure you've thought of or done it yourself. I have made my character look like this, during this time of segregation.

GoblinGang.png

It is my sincere hope that we'll see ZOS end their discrimination against Goblins in Cyro. As it has not happened so far, I've taken matters into my own hands. I hope you approve, Goblin-Sama.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNMQVm3.png
    Goblins deserve rights too.
  • Baobab_Theoldtree
    Baobab_Theoldtree
    ✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »
    KNMQVm3.png
    Goblins deserve rights too.

They have put us in a pve concentration camp.
    We deserve rights too pvp
  • Kalitas
    Kalitas
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20190712_224731.png
    Goblins deserve PVP rights too! We're sick of being stuck in PVE!