Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

RIGHT NOW - What level are you?

• moowi
    moowi
    Veteran Rank 5. When I played on my first char on PTS, I spent 3 weeks getting to VR1. Take your time and truly enjoy the game because it's absolutely wonderful!
  • DFDelta
    DFDelta
    ✭✭
    Level - Class - main roles
    36 Templer, tank PvE | ranged support/cc PvP
    33 Sorcerer, melee dps PvE | ranged dps/cc PvP
    30 Dragonknight, melee dps/cc PvE | frontline tank/cc PvP
    EU Megaserver
    Chany Therall - Templar VR1
    - Tank in PvE, support Mage in PvP
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right now, I'm level 0, because the servers are down. :'(

When they come back, I should be about 34 I think. Been taking my time, doing every quest I can find, which has kind of put me about four levels above the quest levels. There's two dungeons and one quest I haven't done because they are either bugged or I never got a group for them before I out leveled the group finder for it.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • daan2006
    daan2006
    right now a level 17 imp DK
    Edited by daan2006 on April 13, 2014 5:51AM
  • daan2006
    daan2006
    deleted
    Edited by daan2006 on April 13, 2014 5:51AM
  • hrdndv_ESO
    hrdndv_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    sully73 wrote: »
    I'm level 18 DragonKnight I feel like I level too fast. By doing all the quests and exploring I out leveled the first area in no time. I kinda wish they reduced the quest exp just a little so I don't feel like I outpace the content

I don't know how you do that. I play 14 hours a day and am only level 22. I have done most of the quests in Daggerfall and Stormhaven. Maybe PvP has slowed me down. I get no experience from Cyrodil.
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    Ding 40 Sorcerer! leveled almost 8 levels this weekend
    Lucefer
    #1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker