Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

RIGHT NOW - What level are you?

Lucardes
Lucardes
✭✭✭
I just hit level 30 as a sorcerer last night(currently at work, can't wait ill I'm back home!) and I'm loving the mediocre pace. Lots are rushing 50 but that's not me and I'm totally okay with it, enjoying the ride :smile: .

What level are your character/s?
Lucefer
#1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • Polaritie
    Polaritie
    39 sorc.
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Um, 10? (My other character is level 8.)

If you're proceeding at a mediocre pace, then I must be proceeding at a snails pace ...

(Actually, in one of my guilds, there are about 25 player none of which have reached level 30 ...)
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    One level 10 and three level 7's .
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm leveling multiple characters at once, so that slows me down a bit:
    level 22
    level 18
    level 12
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have many chars.

Templar - 26
    Sorc - 11
    DK - 11
    NB - 7

I did delete some also :P.

So hard to pick a class in this game , i would say the templar is perfect , but i hate all that light , if i could get a class with the exact same skills , but based on something else , like ice/fire/darkness , i would enjoy it so much more.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Levels 8, 8, and 8 (and a 3 not played). Been taking my time to savor the story. The Bleakrock saga is actually pretty devastating.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • marty83
    marty83
    ✭✭
    22 nightblade love the pace of the game. Just wish I had more time to play it lol
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    NB - 9
    Other NB - 1
    Sorcerer - 3
    DK - 3
    Temp - 2
    And reserved names all 1's :)
    I love the fact you can kill 100's of mobs and only level like 2%, even at lvl 9. You have to actually quest to level up which makes wandering off and exploring that much more viable. I've tried exploring in other games, but because mob xp is so high, you soon find yourself out leveling the quests for that area. This game ahs it balanced almost perfectly, although I would reduce the xp for questing, as if I dedicated my time to that I am sure I'd be way higher a level than I am now.
    Edited by Mortelus on April 10, 2014 12:44AM
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • Nybling
    Nybling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Rank 5
    Member, Entropy Rising
    - Beta Tester since March 2013.
    - Psijic Tester since October 2013
    - Veteran Rank 16 once upon a time
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 10 (x2) plus a level 8 and a level 7. Oddly, my "main" vestige is the level 7.

I am enjoying the ride. I have a worry about end-game content keeping my attention, so I am in no hurry. I am having a considerable amount of fun writing addons for the game.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    12 Sorcerer, 16 Sorcerer , 4 Nightblade.

And can't play the hours I want because of work...
  • soulclaw
    soulclaw
    ✭✭✭
    10 dk and 9 sorc
    Sweetie, can you show us on the doll where the bad man from Blizzard touched you?

• Gelston
    Gelston
    ✭✭✭
    39 sorc, 9 dk
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    35, 10 and 5
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • sully73
    sully73
    ✭✭
    I'm level 18 DragonKnight I feel like I level too fast. By doing all the quests and exploring I out leveled the first area in no time. I kinda wish they reduced the quest exp just a little so I don't feel like I outpace the content
  • HaphazardAllure
    My sorc main is level 12, and just started a level 3 DK the other night. I'm just taking my time soaking up the story, exploring, finding the right guilds and leveling my crafting. :)
    Edited by HaphazardAllure on April 10, 2014 1:09AM
  • qwertyburnsb16_ESO
    qwertyburnsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Playing six toons at once. One for each trade to craft all the crap away from the lack of inventory space. So levelling is slow and stops when the bank and backpack gets full up :smiley:

DK - 18 Daggerfall
    DK - 10 Ebonheart
    DK - 9 Aldmeri
    Mage - 9 Daggerfall
    NB - 7 Ebonheart
    NB - 7 Aldmeri
  • KSN207
    KSN207
    Soul Shriven
    Nightblade Veteran Rank 2
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11 DC Sorcerer
    11 AD Dragon Knight
    10 EP Templar
    6 EP Nightblade
    4 DC Templar
    4 AD Nightblade
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • byghostlightrwb17_ESO
    sadly 16 and still got 1/3 of Glenumbra to go. Leveling way too fast.
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    Well with a wife 2 kids and work i dont get on as often as i would like but at ll 37 now.
  • Lisa
    Lisa
    ✭✭✭
    15. :smiley:
    Blessed are those who explore the unbeaten path...
  • Greatfellow
    Greatfellow
    ✭✭✭
    level 7. I've spent all my time researching graphics and mods, like I always do when I start a new game. Since this gameisn't asking my GTX 780 for more than 36% GPU usage ( and my CPU about the same) I run the game at 3200 X1800, just to use up some more GPU power. Man, the game looks incredible at that resolution, like nothing i've every seen before. Mind you, i'm doing that resolution and using RadeonPro to add color saturation and a hint of vibrance. It's like watching a little movie. So i could give a darn about how fast I level. I'm just riding around looking at shi..... errr, stuff.
  • Biding_My_Time
    14, and for the first time since my first (release) WoW character, I'm in absolutely no hurry whatsoever. I couldn't have been more wrong about this game based upon my experiences in beta. I'm enjoying taking it all in way too much to worry about getting to the end of it quickly. Between exploration, doing every little quest I can find, and even doing quest hubs deep behind enemy lines in Cyrodiil (when it freaking loads) ... I just keep finding more and more to entertain myself with. :)
  • sully73
    sully73
    ✭✭
    sadly 16 and still got 1/3 of Glenumbra to go. Leveling way too fast.

I know the feeling all too well

• Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After ~35-40 hours of /played, am almost lvl 16, missing just a few % :P no rush, but soon I will have 5 days off inna row when things will get more serious :P
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    34, but I work 12 hour days so I dont get to play much until my days off.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 altmer Sorcerer
    7 dunmerTemplar
    6 Breton Sorcerer

The Breton is paired with one of my husband's characters. The Altmer and Dunmer are for independent play. Both have gained at least a level from chest XP. I know they want to reward exploration and lock picking, but less would be more in this case.

Edited by Imryll on April 10, 2014 2:51AM
  • beriiel
    beriiel
    ✭✭
    After 1 day, 23 hours . . . level 20.
  • knightblaster
    knightblaster
    ✭✭✭
    20 on main, couple in 8-10 range. These threads are always interesting in terms of seeing people's standards as to what is fast or slow or whatever ("only 37 after a week because I have a job" and so on ... very entertaining).