Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

RIGHT NOW - What level are you?

• Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have three characters that have reached level 11. Each is in a different alliance.

All three are doing intensive crafting, exploration, and gathering. I started with a total of seven, but at the end of early access I let go of four of them to simplify things and to avoid a lot of repetition...not to mention the glacial pace of leveling that many characters was just unworkable. You live and learn.

There is still some overlap because of the Guild quests and of course the "personal story" quest line, but I've got three very different builds; facing similar tactical situations with them has been very instructive.

I've signed up for a 180 day subscription, and I don't plan to reach Veteran Rank until it's time to renew: I expect my leveling to slow considerably as I pass 15, as it did during the Beta. I'm looking forward to an amazing ride.
    Edited by Srugzal on April 10, 2014 2:36AM
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lvl 17 dunmer DK.

Lvl 15 bosmer NB.

Lvl 8 redguard Templar. (Although this one's going up soon. :) )
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    15 main

I'm in no hurry to end my game at 50
  • Dolenz
    Dolenz
    ✭✭✭
    Level 15 on my main and level 5 on a secondary.

I have been sharing gaming time between this and MLB The show so I have not played every day.
  • Eris
    Eris
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level10 sorcerer
    Level 8 dragon knight
    Level 6 nightblade
    Level 4 sorcerer
    Level 3 forum poster
    Side effects of reading messages on forums can cause nausea, head aches, spontaneous fits of rage, urination due to intense laughter, and sometimes the death of your monitor or other object in throwing range. If you find that you are reading forums more than 24 hours a day, please consult your nearest temporal physicist.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 on main, couple in 8-10 range. These threads are always interesting in terms of seeing people's standards as to what is fast or slow or whatever ("only 37 after a week because I have a job" and so on ... very entertaining).

Indeed , but it is not weird , some people got to 50 in a day :P.

37 in a week is slow for some people hehehe.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Nybling
    Nybling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Rank 6 now :)
    Member, Entropy Rising
    - Beta Tester since March 2013.
    - Psijic Tester since October 2013
    - Veteran Rank 16 once upon a time
  • Malkavianqueen
    Malkavianqueen
    ✭✭✭
    My highest level character is level 9. XD I'm nearing the end of my school semester so I only get to play for an hour every now and then.
  • Ethoir
    Ethoir
    ✭✭✭
    Main is 27. That's as high as I got right now.
    Participant in the Sanguine's Tester beta group since November 2013.
  • Exarch
    Exarch
    ✭✭✭
    One at level 10, one at level 8, and one at level 6; this is a fairly standard pace for me.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15, 9, and 8.

Given, I can only play when I don't have work or other obligations, so I'm usually lucky to get more than an hour in a day. Enjoying the experience is what's important, not how good you are at hitting arbitrary numbers. :)
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • alphasquid
    alphasquid
    ✭✭
    I have a level 10, 9, 8, 7, but I've made a ton of gold farming and selling crafting mats. Time to start leveling up now though.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I ahve one char at lvl 21 and one at lvl 4. I play casual and only at around 19:00 until 22:00. But tomorrow i have a day off.

Doing all quests and stuff and it is a lot of fun. Wanted to do a quests in Wayrest when i came to Stormhaven but got distracted most of the time because of sub quests. Oh well, i explored a lot at least.

My wife is lvl 20 and she also play casual and one of my bro's is lvl 13. We all started same time.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • SpieleNerd
    12 Nightblade (2 Days 5 Hours)
    7 Dragon Knight (5 Hours)
    Edited by SpieleNerd on April 10, 2014 6:59AM
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    16 Nightblade - Main (Been playing since early access but too busy exploring to level up much lol)
    8 Sorceror - Crafter
    3 Imperial Dragonknight - Just because i can ;p
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Kangas
    Kangas
    ✭✭✭
    32 nb duoing with friend 100%
    45 provisioning
    16 Clothing with near constant researching
    rank 4 in ava
    f/t job and playing rift and ingress in spare time
  • Ibura
    Ibura
    ✭✭✭
    Lvl 15 nightblade, lvl 9 DK, 7 templar and lvl 3 mage. Only focussing on the two first at the moment.
    I'm in no hurry, and I am slow lol. I like to explore too.
  • Zerl
    Zerl
    ✭✭✭
    Level 27 Nightblade

I'm just playing at a comfortable pace, I'm not setting myself any targets (for time to XP that is) and I'm making sure that I get every skyshard in a zone before I leave with as many icons completed as possible (1 day I may go back to some areas to complete all of them). Currently in Shadowfen and enjoying the game.
  • joanjett
    joanjett
    ✭✭✭
    Sor 34 :o
    NightBlade 7 :D
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
  • Saboer
    Saboer
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 22 with /played time 3 days 20 hours. Most of the time spend in Cyrodiil. :smiley:
  • Staal
    Staal
    ✭✭
    37 Nightblade and 26 Dragonknight, enjoying the game, lvling with friends, doing all the quests and exploring every corner :)
    Have lots of fun.
    Also managed to get both Vampire and Werewolf quests done, it's just pure awesomeness!
    Edited by Staal on April 10, 2014 7:34AM
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    11, 4, and 1 ... Been busy lately but really enjoying the game when I get some time to jump on. :)
    Edited by AstroCat on April 10, 2014 7:39AM
  • Sornfein
    Sornfein
    Templar lvl 16
    Spend a lot time crafting.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking my time, so only at level 39.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listening to all the quest dialogue, exploring, etc. Lots of crafting. That means taming the inventory control monster.

This game is far too beautiful for rushing. I feel sorry for the ones who are already VR3 and bored.
    Edited by Sarenia on April 10, 2014 8:19AM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Kadigan
    Kadigan
    ✭✭✭
    My accidental Wood Elf Nightblade is level 11 and my main Argonian Dragonknight is level 8, I think. Also have a level 3 Dunmer sorcerer waiting on the sidelines for when I get bored with the other two alliances :)

I'd actually like to slow down a bit, even though I don't have much time to play.
    Daggerfall Covenant: Fork-Stealer, Argonian Dragonknight
    Aldmeri Dominion: Kadigan, Bosmer Nightblade
    Let's be civil, shall we?
  • Sallakat
    Sallakat
    ✭✭✭
    Played since March 30th and hit Veteran rank 1 yesterday :smiley: it's a nord templar healer, my main atm.

Also have an imperial nightblade dps level 7, but I will most likely level a sorc healer next anyways!
    Rebuilt - Aldmeri Dominion

Kaia Linnea - templar
    Ruusu - sorcerer
    Aino - nightblade
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Level 29, sorcerer.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played since day 1 of early access but my Templar is only level 39.

Spend a lot of time in Cyrodiil though and the XP is pretty pathetic there.

Got a couple of level 10's too.
  • Pixie123
    Pixie123
    Nybling wrote: »
    Veteran Rank 5

Wow :open_mouth:

And i was happy cos i managed 17 last night lmao limited play time ftw! Lol :smiley: