Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

RIGHT NOW - What level are you?

• steerpike1979
    My main, Nord DK with a Tanky build, is lvl 23 and I have a smattering of alts lvls 4-7. I play about 3 hours a day during the week, more on weekends. I am not a lore junkie but I do try to finish all of an areas content before moving to the next zone. I have done very little pvp as I intend to save that as a "treat" for lvl cap.
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer 15
    DK 15
    and 6 various alts that are lvl 4 after finishing the starting instance :p
  • Moyana
    Moyana
    ✭✭
    Level 18. I've been playing since 5 day early access, i've spent 70% of my time exploring, just wandering around crafting, the rest actively questing. I'm in no rush to hit 50 really (that and work takes up most of my play time :P)
    Edited by Moyana on April 10, 2014 10:50AM
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still level 30 haha didn't play last night and after seeing everyone's level here. I have no shame on not logging on at all last night :)

I played MMO's far too long to know how it will suck if I rush everything and this is a nice reminder that the masses is still at a much lower avg level than I. Basically I'm okay no need to rush ! :D
    Lucefer
    #1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • ClaudiaMay
    ClaudiaMay
    ✭✭✭
    5!

:smiley:

But I only started playing last night for a bit lol. And I leveled a different toon to 3 as well but rerolled for a better name.
    Currently Playing:
    Sorcerer Claudia Warren May, lvl 40. Woodworking 25/Clothing 25/Provisioning 50.
    Dragon Knight, lvl 8. Blacksmithing/Enchanting.
    Nightblade, lvl 3. Alchemy.
    Templar, lvl 7.
  • Splattzilla
    10 templar
    10 dragonknight
    and enjoying the game at my own pace.
    To succeed you must do the things that you think you cannot.
  • Foxhunt
    Foxhunt
    ✭✭✭
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only level 25. Surprisingly low for how many hours I've played.. but I often get distracted.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • MKLS
    MKLS
    ✭✭✭
    Since 30th March - Lvl 20 on my Sorc - I'm just loving this game.

After doing the rush to max level in a week grind so often in other mmo's this game is a breath if fresh air - only disappointment is that my provisioning is lvl 50 already but thankfully there are still lots of new recipes to discover.

I happily wander around finding items, new bosses, areas, quests etc with no worry about what level I am, as the increase in skills gives me the progress satisfaction, allowing me to happily do grey and green quests when I find extra I've missed just for the joy of adding depth to the story.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 on my Dragon Knight main.
    10 and 8 on two Templars, both of which are being deleted.
  • AngelofAwe
    AngelofAwe
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran rank 8
    Angel of Awe (Aldmeri Dominion EU)
    Imperial DK - VR10
    Aldmeri Trinity/ Crime Syndicate
    Sanguine's beta tester
    Warrior of the Chrysamere campaign
  • wolfenblutb16_ESO
    Veteran Rank 2... take your time and enjoy the game to lvl 50 is my advise. No point in entering the veteran ranks, i would rather start another char in another alliance and enjoy the unknown alliance-zones in peace. Vet is group-grind or char optimization, "play it your way" ends after lvl 50.
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Night blade - AD - Level 10
    Sorcerer - EP - Level 10
    Dragon Knight - DC - Level 6

Taking it nice and slow.

My 4th Character is 3 but is just a bank for now until they fix the banking problems.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Faolanhart
    Faolanhart
    ✭✭✭
    My main, an Argonian Nightblade that plays like a mage, is level 30.
    My alt that I made to play with friends who have less time than I do to play is a level 10 Khajiit Dragonknight that's pretty much a heavily armored archer.

I hit Skyrim the other day with my main but I think I missed out on a few things in Black Marsh so I'm probably going to head back there when the server comes back on. Besides Skyrim is pretty much the place I'm least interested in exploring since I played through it's own game not long before ESO came out.

Still though I haven't been this into an MMO since my first one back when WoW came out. I'm pleasantly surprised.
  • Ryan_ScouseUK
    Vr1 - Old beta tester, would of been Vr5 by now if it was not for the Grounds keeper quest Main story being broken, that & I decided to go slow as was Vr1 in the beta, so decided to max out crafting on 3 skill lines - EH alliance - Dark Moon
    Edited by Ryan_ScouseUK on April 11, 2014 6:39AM
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lvl 36 DK but thats only due to having a week off work. Haven't had time to lvl up my NB much at all yet. Getting my DKs Provisioning also leveled up.
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Had 5 days early access and I'm level 10.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Supersomething
    Supersomething
    ✭✭✭
    My Dragonknight just hit 45 last night and I just entered Coldharbour.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
    Characters
    Tiberius Aulus
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    25th NB, and a couple of tiny alts not worth mentioning. I've been playing since early access and trying to make sure I don't miss any discovery, shard, boss or quest. I don't really see the point of rushing and missing half (or more) of the content.
  • Judge_Mental_One
    Level 31 DK for the pact here. Have been taking my time, all the areas I have been to except shadowfen which I am still working on (and Cyrodil) are 100% complete. I have been gathering everything like a madman because I am doing every craft. Only part of the game I have been a bit slack on are te dungeons. I have done fungal grotto, but when i tried to do spindle it was bugged and I had heard BC was also bugged. I have done all 3 of the lvl 20ish ones, and now have done the pacts lvl 28-30 dungeon but still need to do the other 2.

Almost have the 42k for a good horse (hard to do since everything I find gets broken for crafting xp), trying to decide on what horse to buy and how much to upgrade speed and carry capacity.
  • Veakoth
    Veakoth
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran rank 10
  • Grendel3232
    My character is level 9. I LOVE THIS GAME!
  • commandline
    Playing since "early access" and my sorcerer is now level 20!
  • ottohi
    ottohi
    Soul Shriven
    Nord nightblade on Pact. Level 30 now.
    I love sneaking around and then suddenly showing people my shield.
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    13, I'm not in any hurry.
  • Spryngsnowstorm
    A 6 and a 7. I spend a lot of time crafting.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving the mediocre pace.

Mediocre defines quality; and specifically defines it in a negative context. Your saying you love the bad pace? I would disagree that the pace is bad if that is your sentiment. If on the other hand you are commenting on the the pace being concomitant with the games content (questing and so forth) then I would agree.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still level 10, waiting for the support to get further ;)
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    I just hit 37
    Lucefer
    #1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    32. Would be higher if I didn't switch characters.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.