Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Bank Items, Bank Slots, & Skill Points

• Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    RickiHN wrote: »
    Shocfleth wrote: »
    ZOS_JessicaFolsomZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin

Please inform your customer service staff to stop marking these requests as solved. You asked us to petition and tell you if they have erroneously being marked as solved. They are marking our new petitions we are making per your request as Solved.

That is just lol... it doesn't even surprise me any more.

As I said they don't care at all. They only want your money and subscription.

Your items and gold will never be returned.
  • Beorrn
    Beorrn
    ✭✭✭
    Bank Slots still missing 14011-080249 ! Very frustrating trying to maintain crafting material and not willing to purchase bank space for a third time with no compensation for the lost space being provided.
    Thanks
  • GaryTheHand
    140413-021​080

After reading again what they said I'm lost. There was a statement about my quest... I didn't say anything about a quest. I don't know if the person who looked over my ticket was just covering all the bases but that wasn't the issue.

I'm in the same boat guys this didn't hit me until last night after the hotfix. Now all of my bank slots are missing and gold held in the bank is gone but it wasn't much. After looking at all my characters it seems that most of the items that were in the bank fell into the bags of a spare characters I have. As I don't know if I am missing any skill points or not but id swear I had some skills that I don't have anymore. Submitted a ticket last night and was told to be patient... I am trying. I really hope this get fixed soon.
    Edited by GaryTheHand on April 13, 2014 8:45PM
    In order to really live you must be ready to die.
  • Radianze
    Radianze
    Filed a new one today since my ingame one vanished and never got an answer.
    Question Reference # 140413-098857

Date Created: 04/13/2014 03:50 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/13/2014 04:21 PM

i hope this gets me on the list for the reimbursment whenever it happens, just making sure :)
  • Frough
    Frough
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom,

I still do not have my bank upgrades (110 space total). I have two tickets, one of which shows "Solved" and the other shows "Closed - Duplicate."

140413-040658 - Solved
    140412-114297 - Closed - Duplicate

I am currently also unable to play because I have full bags and bank at this point.

Is it common practice to just close tickets because support doesn't want to deal with them? Seems odd you have to specifically call out "Hey, if your issue was closed, please respond here" and there are now six pages of just that.
    Edited by Frough on April 13, 2014 8:41PM
  • shouteha
    shouteha
    Question Reference # 140412-109544

Support mention that it might be fix with patch and to not purchase addition bank slot and such.

Still missing bank slot and item/gold after last night maint.

• KindaMayvelle
    KindaMayvelle
    ✭✭✭
    I got hit during early access and have not played since, so I haven't set up my sub (nor will I until this is fixed). So I can't log in to check if it's been fixed for me...but going by the testimonies of all the people here, I highly, highly doubt it. And even moreso now I will NOT be setting up a sub until this is fixed if logging into the game runs the risk of getting my characters wiped (no skillpoints, gold, items, mounts, etc)!

I have submitted multiple tickets. So I doubt I should have to submit YET another.
  • Omega4752
    Omega4752
    Soul Shriven
    Submitted an in-game ticket but it doesn't seem like anything is going to be done. Being told to wait for an upcoming patch...
    Here's the email I got:
    "Hello again,

Once again, we are very sorry that you are experiencing this and we completely understand that this is a very frustrating situation. As mentioned before, our team is working very hard on a solution to return our players lost items. Unfortunately we do not have a timeline for this resolution at this time, but rest assured this will be resolved with a future upcoming patch.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding."

I have two issues:
    1 - Lost my bank space upgrades
    2 - Lost 40k stored in bank

I don't mind waiting for a patch to get my bank space restored but I need my money back sooner than that.

Opened a ticket using the link you provided.
    Reference code is: 140413-104972.

Thanks for your help
  • Dema
    Dema
    ✭✭✭
    I have two tickets that were marked as solved, but were in no way actually solved:

# 140404-053461
    # 140404-053861

I opened the second in response to the first one being marked solved. I have also submitted a help request through the website (for which I didn't save the number), but have not yet received a reply.

Please help! Thanks.
  • tallaan_ESO
    Question Reference # 140413-103688

Insta-marked as solved. Obviously not solved.

I have no desire to play with all that stuff missing. Waiting for a "future patch" as per the ticket is ridiculous.
  • longbow66
    longbow66
    Just happened to me. Lost 20 slots, the 500 gold deposited, and who knows what items. I didn't even think to check my own personal inventories.

Game Design 101: Rollbacks/lost items are the ONE thing you cannot possibly allow to have happen. Your DBA's need to be let go, and hire ones who know how to do it right.
  • Annestel
    Annestel
    Question Reference # 140412-009562
    Date Created: 04/12/2014 02:12 AM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 12:01 PM

Also since this time I have been having items just kind of disappearing whenever they please. I know for fact I had 25 or so Sardonyx and they are no where to be found.. not sure what else have been lost in the oblivion. But I sure would like this fixed ASAP!!!!! This does strongly effect my enjoyment of your product!
  • HerMajesty626
    Thanks for looking into this. I lost bank space and some items, not sure what they were, since it was mostly crafting materials and I don't keep a list. My bank went from 80 to 60; some of the 20 items ended up in the inventory of the last character I used, but since my inventory was already nearly full the rest just vanished. Right before I lost the bank space I received the same 5 emails and attachments I got when I created my first character.

The last reply that I got back was that they're investigating a fix for it and that I shouldn't purchase any additional bank space in the mean time. My ticket was marked as "Customer Reply Required", but they didn't ask me anything. I replied asking if I could have the gold for expansions back, so that I could at least use it to expand my very limited inventory instead.

The initial reply I got from customer support was that the couldn't' find my account, which somehow meant that my ticket was solved. In the last reply they didn't say that they found it, so I'm not sure how they can fix what they can't find. My ticket number is: 140412-111925.

On an unrelated note. For the love of Vivec, could you please do something about the gold spammer? They have now invaded my inbox.
  • wyrdob16_ESO
    wyrdob16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Incident: 140407-053987

Missing 40 bank slots and various items. I wonder when this bug will be truly resolved, as a guild member was hit by it last night.
  • Jnutter819
    Missing 40 bank slots, the crafting materials I had stuffed them with, and over 11,000 gold. Severely disappointed to have such a game-breaking bug with no workaround other than crying to the developers.
  • Sagitta
    Sagitta
    This is getting pretty crazy. I lost everything in my bank during the early access and put in a ticket (140401-057045 ). After a while i got an email saying that they where working to find who was affected and would return the affected peoples items to them by mail. Haven't heard from them since.
    What's important is to watch, listen, and think carefully. If you do that you'll find out what you want to do on your own.
  • maso
    maso
    140413-107987

Right after they hit me with the bug the first time, I get hit with it a second time... IN THE SAME WEEKEND. I can't play at all with this happening constantly!

I already downgraded my subscription from a semi-annual to monthly, do you really want me cancel it that badly ZOS? I'm not gonna pay for a game I can't play, and that's two strikes now. -.-
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    maso wrote: »
    140413-107987

Right after they hit me with the bug the first time, I get hit with it a second time... IN THE SAME WEEKEND. I can't play at all with this happening constantly!

I already downgraded my subscription from a semi-annual to monthly, do you really want me cancel it that badly ZOS? I'm not gonna pay for a game I can't play, and that's two strikes now. -.-

This.

Zenimax....fix this glitch...give the players back their items and gold..and some game time and bonus gold for the trouble.
  • dragonhugs_ESO
    Question Reference # 140405-027469

Date Created: 04/05/2014 02:13 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/12/2014 12:19 PM

Of course, I am still missing the 20 lost bank slots plus whatever junk I had in them (who knows, could have been stacks of mats or a single item). I'm only at day 8 but I just don't feel any more desire to play the game in this state ZOS_JessicaFolsom . If the bank bug is not resolved soon, I will NOT be subbing to the game past my 30 days.
  • dan.briertonnub18_ESO
    Question Reference # 140412-108100
    20 slots (i think? 6600 gold is my next upgrade), and the items that filled them :/
  • dbennett707cub18_ESO
    I'm just curious here, but are we supposed to believe that we will be getting anything back? There was a previous example of a guy who's character was deleted, and he was only given a completely naked lvl 34 with no skyshards/quests completed, which I find to be completely unacceptable. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/67813/character-was-deleted#latest (for reference). At this point I am fairly certain this game launched without the developers providing customer support with the proper tools to handle requests and unreliable handling of character/account information as it is bounced between servers and written to the DB.
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just curious here, but are we supposed to believe that we will be getting anything back? There was a previous example of a guy who's character was deleted, and he was only given a completely naked lvl 34 with no skyshards/quests completed, which I find to be completely unacceptable. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/67813/character-was-deleted#latest (for reference). At this point I am fairly certain this game launched without the developers providing customer support with the proper tools to handle requests and unreliable handling of character/account information as it is bounced between servers and written to the DB.

They don't care.

As I said before they will take your money for your sub, and then if this happens to you. You lose all of your progress, your items, and your gold. They will not give anything back to you.
  • Grimth
    Grimth
    ✭✭
    Last night, we performed a maintenance to address the long loading times that many were reporting, and some of the missing bank item issues. If you are still missing bank items, deposited gold, bank slots, and/or skill points, please submit a help request either in-game or via our help portal here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/ We are actively investigating this issue.

If you have already submitted a ticket about this issue, we ask for your patience, please. We're getting through them as quickly as possible.

If you submitted a help request for this issue, are still experiencing it, and your ticket was erroneously closed as "Resolved", please reply to this thread with your ticket number.

Thank you

LOL what a f'in joke. You guys did nothing to fix the issue of missing bag slots because it just f***ing happen to me. I was one character with everything fine swap to another character and all my bought bank slots gone. Nice job with fixing this issue during prime time. Why don't you figure out what the f*** you are doing. instead of claim we are fixing things and don't. This is one of the worse launch I've been part. Its to the point I regret buying this game.
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax please fix this glitch/bug and return all the items and gold to the player accounts, and compensate them for their trouble.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 9:15PM
  • Withoutsoul
    Tweek wrote: »
    Shocfleth wrote: »
    ZOS_JessicaFolsomZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin

Please inform your customer service staff to stop marking these requests as solved. You asked us to petition and tell you if they have erroneously being marked as solved. They are marking our new petitions we are making per your request as Solved.

They don't care, they only want your money. Your items and gold will never be returned.

You see that the issue is - if this is not fixed - they will never get our money ever again and we will spread the word... Up till now I have tried to do my best to calm others down when they encountered bugs and work around the ones I found. Its start of MMO, so bugs are expected. And the game is still awesome and way above any other MMO, so it would be a shame to see it burn. I have prepurchased 6 month of subscription, because the game is great, but if my progress vanished for the 4th time, I'll have to cancel - the amount of frustration is way beyond what I can tolerate. I do hope they fix it all, and I will be more than happy to give them my money for many years ahead)
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax please fix this glitch/bug and return all the items and gold to the player accounts, and compensate them for their trouble.

The item loss is fine. If they gave everything back to everyone, that's fine too, although I would hold little hope for anything more than a gold reimbursement for upgrades.

It's the fact that this has happened several times to people, and you cannot really trust it to not happen again. It's the uncertainty that's more frustrating than anything, especially since storage is such a CRITICAL issue in this game. And we can't trust the storage we have.
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Osi wrote: »

The item loss is fine. If they gave everything back to everyone, that's fine too, although I would hold little hope for anything more than a gold reimbursement for upgrades.

It's the fact that this has happened several times to people, and you cannot really trust it to not happen again. It's the uncertainty that's more frustrating than anything, especially since storage is such a CRITICAL issue in this game. And we can't trust the storage we have.

NO the item loss is not fine.

I like to trade and craft in game and I have a bunch of tempering alloys that took me long time to acquire along with many other hard to find mats and epic/artifact items. If I signed on and they were all gone I would boycott this garbage game along with multiple friends of mine with 100K plus subs on YouTube who would blog about it and do the same.

If they don't give the player back their items ALL of the effected and friends of the effected will quit the game.

Just because you have no good items and don't spend alot of time trading doesn't mean they don't matter.

If I lose my items I'm cancelling.
    Edited by Tweek on April 13, 2014 9:23PM
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭
    lost 2 upgrades to bank space

ticket# 140413-099824
  • Withoutsoul
    longbow66 wrote: »
    Just happened to me. Lost 20 slots, the 500 gold deposited, and who knows what items. I didn't even think to check my own personal inventories.

Game Design 101: Rollbacks/lost items are the ONE thing you cannot possibly allow to have happen. Your DBA's need to be let go, and hire ones who know how to do it right.
    Lol thats cute) you lost around 4k in total. How about more than 100k? once 100 slots, once 90 slots, once 120slots. Add to that the value of the items within (many purple and legendary upgrade mats). But they said they have a way of tracking our items, so I have high hopes on the return of the items. Lets just wait and trust them. For now.
  • Gwynde
    Gwynde
    ✭✭
    I was hit by the bank slot bug on Saturday (Australia-time).

Tickets raised:
    140411-072334 (bank upgrade lost, didn't think I lost any items)
    140411-073030 (ZOMG EVERYTHING IS GONE EXCEPT FOR MY MISC TAB)
    140411-073702 (Some stuff reappears, including 1 of 3 missing racial motif books)

I eventually found the other two missing motif books on an alt. This weekend's emergency maintenance didn't change anything – still only have 60 instead of 70 slots. Luckily I'm a slow leveller and didn't have anything of "real value" except for the motif books (which I used as soon as I found them!).

This discussion has been closed.