Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Begin Your Life of Crime with the Return..."

• Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Did the required quests yesterday and it only reminded me of how horribly tedious and annoying they are. Definitely will not be doing them again this event.

If I really, really, really want and need the tickets and decide I cannot live without them (which I doubt), I'll go to the crown store.

Yeah, this. Already bought the berry, gonna buy my feathers when I get paid.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a typo in the article with respect to the reset time? 1am EDT came and went with no reset.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Did the required quests yesterday and it only reminded me of how horribly tedious and annoying they are. Definitely will not be doing them again this event.

If I really, really, really want and need the tickets and decide I cannot live without them (which I doubt), I'll go to the crown store.

Yeah, this. Already bought the berry, gonna buy my feathers when I get paid.

Exactly as they planned.
  • alcolol
    alcolol
    ✭✭
    why are the thieves guild & dark brotherhood houses not on sale for the event? I was hoping to give ZOS an unreasonable sum of IRL money for The Erstwhile Sanctuary but now it sounds like I won't be able to :(
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    In light of our ongoing work to improve game performance and the Activity Finder, we are holding the Midyear Mayhem event until next year to ensure that the player experience is a good one. In its place, we are moving forward the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, which will run from July 2 to July 15, and will give players the chance to earn the Event Tickets needed to start the Onyx Indrik mount evolution.

@ZOS_SarahHecker At least let Golden sell all the PVP jewelry at some point this summer as she does during the Midyear Mayhem event. At least that would take away some of the sting of the event’s cancellation.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    GChaseXmas wrote: »
    In light of our ongoing work to improve game performance and the Activity Finder, we are holding the Midyear Mayhem event until next year to ensure that the player experience is a good one. In its place, we are moving forward the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, which will run from July 2 to July 15, and will give players the chance to earn the Event Tickets needed to start the Onyx Indrik mount evolution.

@ZOS_SarahHecker At least let Golden sell all the PVP jewelry at some point this summer as she does during the Midyear Mayhem event. At least that would take away some of the sting of the event’s cancellation.

Good idea. This would be some compensation for the PvP community (which gets nothing out of the current replacement), and have no impact on performance.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration event begins on Tuesday, July 2, at 10:00AM EDT and will end on Monday, July 15, at 10:00AM EDT.
    • PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Seems like the last day of the event (short already) will end 6 hours earlier. I can't call it a day, actually, just one or two hours to get last two tickets. Is it intentional, I wonder?
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration event begins on Tuesday, July 2, at 10:00AM EDT and will end on Monday, July 15, at 10:00AM EDT.
    • PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Seems like the last day of the event (short already) will end 6 hours earlier. I can't call it a day, actually, just one or two hours to get last two tickets. Is it intentional, I wonder?

I work (EU server) and I am back home just 1h before the event ends. I even placed my alts with proper quests done near quest giver NPC just to pick up the rewards (event tickets) as fast as possible.
    But now I see that I wont be able to even log in to the game because of a maintenance...

And this is weird, since I dont remember server maintenance to be a problem for the event. It is not the 1st time server maintenance happens on the last day of the event. But it is the 1st time maintenance ends the exact same hour as the event ends. We always had at least 1h of event left after maintenance...
  • Depoorter92
    Olauron wrote: »

I work (EU server) and I am back home just 1h before the event ends. I even placed my alts with proper quests done near quest giver NPC just to pick up the rewards (event tickets) as fast as possible.
    But now I see that I wont be able to even log in to the game because of a maintenance...

And this is weird, since I dont remember server maintenance to be a problem for the event. It is not the 1st time server maintenance happens on the last day of the event. But it is the 1st time maintenance ends the exact same hour as the event ends. We always had at least 1h of event left after maintenance...

Just got back from work and indeed.. no chance of logging in and earn the 2 last event tickets..
    Why couldn't they wait till after the event to start the maintenance.. -.-'