The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shadow’s Chateau

Shadow_Akula
Shadow_Akula
✭✭✭✭✭
Shadow Akula 96 here, again, with another housing video, (I know I have a lot of houses... I bought a few (even a couple pre-furnished such as this one) before I stopped buying houses after the housing communication fiasco a little while ago).

So with that said, I haven’t gotten around to doing much in many houses, however I do have a few projects in progress, as of this moment I have
Daggerfall Overlook (almost finished, waiting on ZoS to give weapon furnishings)
Aldmeri Grotto (almost done, again stalled for same the reasons as overlook)
Psijic Villa (stalled due to lack of ideas for the interior at the moment)
Hakkvilds Hall (thinking out a few ideas and gathering blueprints for it)
And
Then there’s this, My Ebonheart Chateau, the home of my Dark Elf Healer Templar; Shadow Redoran.
I bought this house pre-furnished because i found for some reason, I love the dark elf furnishing style, however just because I bought it pre-furnished, don’t think I haven’t moved any furnishings, far from it even when I buy pre-furnished I strip the entire house and redo things my way.
Areas I still need to work on are mostly the outside and the watchtower (especially the tower),
Notable areas:
- Shadow’s Room, mostly just threw a bunch of stuff in here, after noticing it was all bedroom stuff I created a nice bedroom
- The Council Table, the table of 9 chairs, why 9? Because I have 9 characters, and perhaps they meet, as for why they meet uh.... let’s keep that secret still... definitely not a secret organisation running all of Tamriel.... 👀
- 355/700 item count so far.

Right now that’s all out of the way, here is the video of progress so far:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDfreK42Orc

Thanks for Reading & Watching
S.A.96

P.s. keep your eyes open for my next project my not-so-Princely dawnlight palace (assuming nothing causes me to go back to my other current projects for the time being)
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow Akula 96 here, again, with another housing video, (I know I have a lot of houses... I bought a few (even a couple pre-furnished such as this one) before I stopped buying houses after the housing communication fiasco a little while ago).

So with that said, I haven’t gotten around to doing much in many houses, however I do have a few projects in progress, as of this moment I have
    Daggerfall Overlook (almost finished, waiting on ZoS to give weapon furnishings)
    And
    Then there’s this, My Ebonheart Chateau, the home of my Dark Elf Healer Templar; Shadow Redoran.
    I bought this house pre-furnished because i found for some reason, I love the dark elf furnishing style, however just because I bought it pre-furnished, don’t think I haven’t moved any furnishings, far from it even when I buy pre-furnished I strip the entire house and redo things my way.
    Areas I still need to work on are mostly the outside and the watchtower (especially the tower),
    Notable areas:
    - Shadow’s Room, mostly just threw a bunch of stuff in here, after noticing it was all bedroom stuff I created a nice bedroom
    - The Council Table, the table of 9 chairs, why 9? Because I have 9 characters, and perhaps they meet, as for why they meet uh.... let’s keep that secret still... definitely not a secret organisation running all of Tamriel.... 👀

S.A.96

P.s. keep your eyes open for my next project my not-so-Princely dawnlight palace (assuming nothing causes me to go back to my other current projects for the time being)

Keep posting videos, that way I don't feel bad about posting mine.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the way you've put the tables together to create the Council table.

I find some of the Dunmeri furniture really pretty, especially the blue quality scaled wardrobes.

Pity we can't get to the volcano :(

Thanks, yea I love the wardrobes, I got lucky to find a blueprint for them right after I got the house too (so while the ones you see came with the house I could add more if I wanted). I also share same thoughts on the volcano, however the main thing I don’t like is the watchtower, the area is too dusty? Ashy? To even maintain a decent line of site, one can barely make out Ebonheart below (and the house is just next to the city!) not a very good watchtower in my opinion...

And
    Notable areas:

S.A.96

Keep posting videos, that way I don't feel bad about posting mine.

Lol, don’t worry I will, just as soon as I make more progress with my current projects :lol:
    And as I keep going, I will do my best to not only improve the content in the videos, but also hope to do whatever I can to improve the video qualities (toying with an idea of stringing a few clips together and playing with adding music)

S.A.96
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on June 18, 2019 7:42AM