The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 22 - Bug Reports for Elsweyr (Zone, Quests, etc)

• Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also am experiencing the drop to character select bug. Three times with Coldharbour tutorial and also in my only delve attempt.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • lastpawntk_ESO
    PTR Bug with Elsweyr Tutorial - When talking to Zamarack(sp?) if I quickly click the dialogue responses to skip (because of getting kicked to Character login I've seen it many times now) I get a hard crash to desktop. If I let him talk, it goes no problem.
  • Dracheimflug
    Dracheimflug
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed to log in instantly on unlocking and leaving the first room of the tutorial first try.
    Second try it let me get to Zamarack's second speaking then crashed to desktop near the end.

Zamarack's lips do not move for the first part but did for the second.
  • Dracheimflug
    Dracheimflug
    ✭✭✭
    I give up. Cannot even do an in game bug report during the tutorial without it crashing to log in.

Found a probable exploit though. If you loot all the lootable containers, log out and log back in, most if not all will have refilled and can be re-looted. Repeat until inventory full.
  • icecb16_ESO
    icecb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if anyone as been able to get in to the hidden shrine place in (Enter the Hidden Shrine) The Final Order quest. But it won't let me, nor my party friends get through the gap to reach the door.

Other people who came up also couldnt get through the gap. So far this is a main quest-line breaking bug.
  • obubbaj
    obubbaj
    ✭✭
    The Final Order, Enter the Hidden Shrine. Worked fine last load, but this version won't let me in. Tried yesterday and today.

Even completely reloaded the PTS (due to restoring my computer because of other issue), and still it doesn't work. Bummer, since the main quest line is now stopped.
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You clip with other player's Merchants, but not your own.
    FrEWVBa.png
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bug: I have 9 character slots on my live account having bought an additional one some time ago, with the release of Elsweyr and the new Necro class we were told we would get an additional slot free... While folks with the standard 8 slots may have received this extra slot, I have not.

If anyone else has more then the standard 8 slots could check and see if they were given the extra slot to check my observation and report back it may help if you also point it out.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    After yesterdays patch there seem to be problems with character deletion as well as character creation.

The first thing I tried to do today was delete the template character I created last week. After confirming the deletion nothing happened. Then I tried to delete one of my actual characters. Same phenomenon, I confirmed the deletion but nothing happened.

I went ahead and tried to create a new character. After entering a character name ( I chose the same one as my template, which I tried to delete before) and selecting to play the tutorial, nothing happened. No notice that the name was already taken but also no loading into the game. I renamed the character and clicked the create button again. This time nothing happened at all, not even the question whether I want to play the tutorial or not.

So I tried to go back to character selection - just to see, if my previous character deletions had finally registered. But the back button didn't work either. I had to force close the game and restart it just to get out of the character creation.

I have something to add here, since I've tried creating a new character again, today.

So, we currently have the NA character copies, where I only have the original 8 character slots and 2 of these slots are still free.

I clicked the Create Character button, selected everything how I wanted, named the character and confirmed the character creation. I got the usual question whether to do the tutorial or not, chose to skip it. As before, nothing happened.

Then I tried to go back to the character selection. This didn't work either, as before, and I had to force quit the game to get out of there.

I started PTS again, to check if this problem might be related to the additional character slot we get. After getting to character select it still only showed 8 character slots for my account. Then, instead of going to character creation right away, I logged into one of my existing characters first. No problem there.
    I logged out again, and the screen now shows 9 character slots. I tried to create a character again, and this time it worked without problems.

So I guess the additional character slot granting is actually causing problems, if you haven't logged into an existing character before. In the worst case (I obviously can't test it anymore, since I already got the additional character slot), completely new users, who don't have the option to log in to existing characters, won't be able to create a character to begin with.

I hope this is resolved for the release...
  • icecb16_ESO
    icecb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    The final order quest is bugged again.

I go to get the dragonguard report and it isn't there. I'm having to abandon the quest and re-do everything in that area.

This isn't the first time this as happened. I'm not sure if its a group issue as usually one of us gets it and the other doesn't.

We've done the quest 3 or 4 times on different characters and only once have we both go the report.

• CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭✭
    In the first room the grownd under the door flickers
    in the tutorial when you have to break free form an effect pushing left and right mouse the tutorial does not advance no mater how many times you push left and right mouse buttons it seams to advance after some time what slows the tutorial.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Milambersf wrote: »
    Minor: Beware the Purring Liar Quest: for all 3 boxes, R click does not work, one needs to hover over the item and use E.
    Other quests/places worked fine for me.

Yep, Beware The Purring Liar is definitely bugged. I could not pick up any of the items using E or R.

Also, after killing the boss at Nightmare Plateau, I did not get the achievement or credit for the kill. Could loot the boss however. I know this is being looked at and hopefully fixed soon.

• Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Milambersf wrote: »
    Minor: Beware the Purring Liar Quest: for all 3 boxes, R click does not work, one needs to hover over the item and use E.
    Other quests/places worked fine for me.

Yep, Beware The Purring Liar is definitely bugged. I could not pick up any of the items using E or R.

Also, after killing the boss at Nightmare Plateau, I did not get the achievement or credit for the kill. Could loot the boss however. I know this is being looked at and hopefully fixed soon.

This. Stuck, can't pick up any items, not even when hovering and trying E. PC/NA. Thanks.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Infinity6gear
    Infinity6gear
    Soul Shriven
    Beat the quest at the moon gate and was told to leave the plane of jode. did so and went to rimmen. no-one there to turn the quest in. I did NOT abort the quest and when I went to the moon gate again the quest had restarted.