The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spheres of Silence

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank You.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried using that function to silence my Aegis, but apparently it only works while you're inside the bubble of silence, stepping outside it and you can still hear it moaning away all over the house. Oh well.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine being a furnishing dev and putting interact functions on literally every small thing like clockwork levers that do nothing, except for the most obnoxious light and music furntire ever :lol: Good thing we have awesome content creators who understand fans' needs and got our backs :wink: This is an awesome function!
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can make the spheres larger. It makes the screen blackish where it is covering.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It works and I appreciate it, as I strongly dislike the low level buzz of the lasers in the Hall.

However, it obviously also removes all other ambient sound in the area, like the crackle of a brazier and even footsteps.

So, ideally, ZoS need to let us switch off the sound of individual items.

Re. the lasers, I wish we could remove both the giant laserball and the plinths, entirely, once we have activated the portals, but I am sure that is way too much to ask for...

I will probably just avoid the Hall entirely, instead.
    Edited by Tigerseye on June 16, 2019 9:48AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Imagine being a furnishing dev and putting interact functions on literally every small thing like clockwork levers that do nothing, except for the most obnoxious light and music furntire ever :lol: Good thing we have awesome content creators who understand fans' needs and got our backs :wink: This is an awesome function!

Yeah, imagine being a dev, who is paid by ZoS and being asked to do a job.

It's lucky we have other people, who don't work for ZoS, to do their best to do their job for them.

Although, not what is really needed, as they can only do so much, as they are people who don't work for ZoS...

Anyone remember a time when the people who were paid by a company did the work for it?

...just me, then?
    Edited by Tigerseye on June 16, 2019 9:55AM