Maintenance for the week of December 9:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 9, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)

⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends

  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Nashy13 wrote: »
    Returning AU player here. Invite would be great. @Nashy13
    Rethiness wrote: »
    Hello,

    I'm an Aussie living in Japan looking for a group to play with.
    Would love to join up!
    @Rethiness is my game tag.

    Thanks
    donpewpew wrote: »
    Hello! New player from Singapore, can I get an invite?

    @RedD.Panda

    Invites sent, pls check motd.
    Could I get an invite please?
    @Justfriend

    couldn't invite you, are you sure that's your in-game @ name, and that you're on PC and NA?
  • osakano
    osakano
    ✭✭✭
    could i get an invite @icenst0rm
  • Endscape
    Endscape
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite. @endscap3
  • Skyhighpizzapie
    Skyhighpizzapie
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! new player from Australia, i'd like to join @skyhighpizzapie
  • Bersekerkil
    Bersekerkil
    Soul Shriven
    Hi new player here like to join. @Bersekerkil
  • tranquilflames
    tranquilflames
    Soul Shriven
    @tranquilflames based in Australia
    Used to be a member before I stopped playing last year, would like to rejoin.
  • Thedarkdeathnz
    Thedarkdeathnz
    Soul Shriven
    @thedarkdeathnz Returning to see if it is worth purchasing the new dlcs.
  • Timzo
    Timzo
    Soul Shriven
    Heya,

    I'm very interested in this!

    I'm very new to the game with 200cp and would be keen to join. I have a mate who has just started who would be interested to!

    Currently in an American guild, keen to raid but seeing im in AU the trial timings dont match.. Name is @timzo
  • Starry
    Starry
    Soul Shriven
    can i get an invite pls, im new to the game from sg
    @starryz
  • VegeChips117
    VegeChips117
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, new player also, an invite would be very much appreciated!

    @VegeChips
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    osakano wrote: »
    could i get an invite @icenst0rm

    Couldn't invite you, you're already in the maximum amount of guilds.
    Endscape wrote: »
    I'd love an invite. @endscap3
    Hey! new player from Australia, i'd like to join @skyhighpizzapie
    Hi new player here like to join. @Bersekerkil
    @tranquilflames based in Australia
    Used to be a member before I stopped playing last year, would like to rejoin.
    @thedarkdeathnz Returning to see if it is worth purchasing the new dlcs.
    Timzo wrote: »
    Heya,

    I'm very interested in this!

    I'm very new to the game with 200cp and would be keen to join. I have a mate who has just started who would be interested to!

    Currently in an American guild, keen to raid but seeing im in AU the trial timings dont match.. Name is @timzo
    Starry wrote: »
    can i get an invite pls, im new to the game from sg
    @starryz
    Hey, new player also, an invite would be very much appreciated!

    @VegeChips

    Invites sent, pls check MOTD for discord
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get guild invite pse @ajm1946
  • sbanned_5367484
    sbanned_5367484
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

    Me and a friend both are AU and would like to join if possible

    @TornixDM and @thorn_ess

    Both with plenty of PvE and PvP experience (completed all trials up to AS for me and more for him)

    Was part of FTE and the first group to clear vMOL for that guild (with Fearturbo/Emac)

    We're pretty lax, easy going and happy to attend/make guild reqs. but nothing too strict

    regards,

    Thorn
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    ajm1946 wrote: »
    Can I get guild invite pse @ajm1946

    invited
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Hi,

    Me and a friend both are AU and would like to join if possible

    @TornixDM and @thorn_ess

    Both with plenty of PvE and PvP experience (completed all trials up to AS for me and more for him)

    Was part of FTE and the first group to clear vMOL for that guild (with Fearturbo/Emac)

    We're pretty lax, easy going and happy to attend/make guild reqs. but nothing too strict

    regards,

    Thorn

    u both need to leave guild first before we can invite
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • lcaasi
    lcaasi
    Soul Shriven
    would love to rejoin the guilld @lcaasi
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    lcaasi wrote: »
    would love to rejoin the guilld @lcaasi

    invited
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Nomed
    Nomed
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

    Me and my friend are new to the game and we are lookin for a guild ! if you could kindly invite us that would be NEATO

    IGN is @Nomed-Blue and @StagFever11

    Cheers
  • dusky81
    dusky81
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? @dusky81
  • Cinnamonster664
    Cinnamonster664
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Looking for an invite. Sydney player.
    @Cinnamonster664
    Cheers :smile:
  • justincredibad
    justincredibad
    Soul Shriven
    Hi new Singapore player here
    @justincredibad
    Thanks!
  • tauntnow
    tauntnow
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

    I'm from Singapore and just started on a new toon recently. Would love to join, please add me @genocidal87 please. Thank you!
  • herm1tbear
    herm1tbear
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'm from Hong Kong and just started playing ESO for 2 wks.
    Had a lvl50 CP180 stamblade and now trying to roll a necro healer as a main
    Would love to be part of you guys since we share a similar time zone to play with haha
    My userid is @herm1tbear. Thank you!
  • Youlolo5
    Youlolo5
    Soul Shriven
    USA Florida I play from 2:00pm- 4:00am EST

    ING Loulivia
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Hi,
    Looking for an invite. Sydney player.
    @Cinnamonster664
    Cheers :smile:

    You're already in the max amount of guilds, either leave one or I can't invite.
    Youlolo5 wrote: »
    USA Florida I play from 2:00pm- 4:00am EST

    ING Loulivia

    Loulivia isn't valid. Are you sure that's your "@" name?
    herm1tbear wrote: »
    Hello! I'm from Hong Kong and just started playing ESO for 2 wks.
    Had a lvl50 CP180 stamblade and now trying to roll a necro healer as a main
    Would love to be part of you guys since we share a similar time zone to play with haha
    My userid is @herm1tbear. Thank you!
    tauntnow wrote: »
    Hello!

    I'm from Singapore and just started on a new toon recently. Would love to join, please add me @genocidal87 please. Thank you!
    Hi new Singapore player here
    @justincredibad
    Thanks!
    dusky81 wrote: »
    Can I get an invite? @dusky81
    Nomed wrote: »
    Hello!

    Me and my friend are new to the game and we are lookin for a guild ! if you could kindly invite us that would be NEATO

    IGN is @Nomed-Blue and @StagFever11

    Cheers

    Invites sent, check motd for discord link.
  • Nomed
    Nomed
    Soul Shriven
    Why exactly was i kicked?
  • osakano
    osakano
    ✭✭✭
    left a guild can you try again @icenst0rm
  • Noeyx
    Noeyx
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'm a new player to ESO from Singapore/Malaysia, @Noeyx would like to join your guild.
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    osakano wrote: »
    left a guild can you try again @icenst0rm
    Noeyx wrote: »
    Hi, i'm a new player to ESO from Singapore/Malaysia, @Noeyx would like to join your guild.

    INVITED
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • marcusow1986
    marcusow1986
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i am from Malaysia and would like to join thisguild to start trials.

    Can you please invite me? my IGN is @marcusow1986
Sign In or Register to comment.