⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends

  • hamsaploh
    hamsaploh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

    Can I request an invite @hamsaploh

    Thanks.
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    AlphaAbsol wrote: »
    Hi, I'd love to join the guild. I'm looking to do progression trials. Username is @Acynatic.

    Thank you!
    Mooreo wrote: »
    Mr_Cow wrote: »
    hi my IGN: Syco Logical

    I am a returning player that is looking for a good Ausie time zoned guild, I am having a blasted with my new vampire nightbalde, I also own all expansion and dlc packs, so I shouldn't be locked out of any content ;)

    I love using discord and my discord name is: Syco#4918

    I play almost everyday for as long as I can manage :)

    I hope to hear from you soon.
    [If i'm offline on discord pls msg me anyway - it's linked to my mobile, Ty]

    "Syco Logical" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?
    Tager42 wrote: »
    I'd be down to join, my ign is @tager42 and I'm usually on evenings Australia time
    Edit I'm a bit special I meant to put this on the general guilds thread not the progression groups

    Invited, check motd for discord
    Mooreo wrote: »
    Hi, new player here from PH and been looking for an active asia/oceanic guild. Hope I can join

    IGN - Erilone

    "Erilone" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?
    Gypsoy wrote: »
    Gypsoy wrote: »
    Hey me and a mate would like to join the guild we are returning player au based and dont have a clue on what to do

    In game name Gypsoy

    "Gypsoy" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

    Sorry, I thought you meant character name
    ID is @Mooreo

    No worries, I've sent you an invite.
    hamsaploh wrote: »
    Hi,

    Can I request an invite @hamsaploh

    Thanks.
    I couldn't invite you to the guild, are you sure that's your IG @ name? or that you're on PC?

    I've sent invites to everyone else, pls check motd for discord for ranks
  • Barn
    Barn
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, new player looking for an invite

    IGN @Barn77
    Edited by Barn on April 23, 2019 2:47AM
  • door87
    door87
    Soul Shriven
    Another new player also seeking a SEA timezone guild.

    Would love an invite.

    IGN. @door87
  • SnowFaith
    SnowFaith
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there! I'm a new player seeking a guild as well! I'm from SEA timezone too.

    IGN: Snowfaith
  • Ephliction
    Ephliction
    Soul Shriven
    Hihi!

    I'm from Singapore. Just installed this great game yesterday. Can I get a guild invite too?

    @Ephliction
  • hamsaploh
    hamsaploh
    Soul Shriven

    hamsaploh wrote: »
    Hi,

    Can I request an invite @hamsaploh

    Thanks.
    I couldn't invite you to the guild, are you sure that's your IG @ name? or that you're on PC?

    I've sent invites to everyone else, pls check motd for discord for ranks
    [/quote]

    Hi, yes its correct @hamsaploh PC NA server.
  • Calloween
    Calloween
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings and well met!

    New player from Singapore looking for a place to call home.

    GodSpeed,
    @Calloween
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    hamsaploh wrote: »
    hamsaploh wrote: »
    Hi,

    Can I request an invite @hamsaploh

    Thanks.
    I couldn't invite you to the guild, are you sure that's your IG @ name? or that you're on PC?

    I've sent invites to everyone else, pls check motd for discord for ranks

    Hi, yes its correct @hamsaploh PC NA server.[/quote]

    your guild slot is full
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Barn wrote: »
    Hey, new player looking for an invite

    IGN @Barn77
    Calloween wrote: »
    Greetings and well met!

    New player from Singapore looking for a place to call home.

    GodSpeed,
    @Calloween
    Ephliction wrote: »
    Hihi!

    I'm from Singapore. Just installed this great game yesterday. Can I get a guild invite too?

    @Ephliction
    SnowFaith wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm a new player seeking a guild as well! I'm from SEA timezone too.

    IGN: Snowfaith
    door87 wrote: »
    Another new player also seeking a SEA timezone guild.

    Would love an invite.

    IGN. @door87
    Barn wrote: »
    Hey, new player looking for an invite

    IGN @Barn77

    Invited ingame. please check about us ingame for discord, join to have permission ingame.
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Pyro1851
    Pyro1851
    Soul Shriven
    New player, chasing and invite.
    IGN @Pyro1851
  • Pyro1851
    Pyro1851
    Soul Shriven
    an*
  • FluffyWhiteRabbit
    FluffyWhiteRabbit
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would love an invite please. @Usagis
  • cheehou335
    cheehou335
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a new player here from SG and would like to join the guild.
    IGN: @cheehou335

    Cheers!
  • a9964281667
    a9964281667
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite and hope to join your vet trial team.my Id is @a9964281667 from China.
  • AMapOfTheStars
    I'm interested in an invite if you still have open space for another DPS. @AMapOfTheStars, thanks!
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Pyro1851 wrote: »
    New player, chasing and invite.
    IGN @Pyro1851
    Hi, would love an invite please. @Usagis
    cheehou335 wrote: »
    Hi, I am a new player here from SG and would like to join the guild.
    IGN: @cheehou335

    Cheers!
    I would like an invite and hope to join your vet trial team.my Id is @a9964281667 from China.
    I'm interested in an invite if you still have open space for another DPS. @AMapOfTheStars, thanks!

    Invites sent, check motd for discord link
  • Alanmantium
    Alanmantium
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, im new to the game and from singapore.

    @Alankongbiz
  • reyhanfajar7
    reyhanfajar7
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, sorry I can't accept your invitation last time because my guild slot was full.
    Can I get an invite again please :) I'm an Indonesian player looking to complete endgame trials.
    IGN: @reyhanfajar7
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    Hi there, im new to the game and from singapore.

    @Alankongbiz
    Hey there, sorry I can't accept your invitation last time because my guild slot was full.
    Can I get an invite again please :) I'm an Indonesian player looking to complete endgame trials.
    IGN: @reyhanfajar7

    invited. pls join discord in motd
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • StrangelyGX
    StrangelyGX
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, casual player from Singapore, would love to join :smiley:@StrangelyGX
  • Dezpair
    Dezpair
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I would like to join your guild, I also played warframe got some prime frames but got bored from the lack of pvp :)
    I'm lvl 50 225cp from Philippines, would love to find people for vet dungeons to gear up with

    IGN: @Dezpair
    Edited by Dezpair on May 4, 2019 1:00AM
  • Necdivos
    Necdivos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, could I get an invite to the guild.

    Aussie currently living in the Philippines

    @rothman67

    Thanks
  • duckroid
    duckroid
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.

    Can i get an invite to the guild?

    From singapore

    @duckroid
  • Sojubear
    Sojubear
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya!

    New player from sg, could i get an invite?

    @jercore
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Hi, casual player from Singapore, would love to join :smiley:@StrangelyGX
    Dezpair wrote: »
    Hello! I would like to join your guild, I also played warframe got some prime frames but got bored from the lack of pvp :)
    I'm lvl 50 225cp from Philippines, would love to find people for vet dungeons to gear up with

    IGN: @Dezpair
    Necdivos wrote: »
    Hello, could I get an invite to the guild.

    Aussie currently living in the Philippines

    @rothman67

    Thanks
    duckroid wrote: »
    Hi.

    Can i get an invite to the guild?

    From singapore

    @duckroid
    Sojubear wrote: »
    Hiya!

    New player from sg, could i get an invite?

    @jercore

    Invites sent, check MOTD for discord
  • WeRJustFriend
    WeRJustFriend
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please?
    @Justfriend
  • donpewpew
    donpewpew
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! New player from Singapore, can I get an invite?

    @RedD.Panda
  • Rethiness
    Rethiness
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

    I'm an Aussie living in Japan looking for a group to play with.
    Would love to join up!
    @Rethiness is my game tag.

    Thanks
  • Nashy13
    Nashy13
    Soul Shriven
    Returning AU player here. Invite would be great. @Nashy13
Sign In or Register to comment.