Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends

• Kayden2667
    Kayden2667
    Soul Shriven
    @Kayden2667 looking for a re-invite after 6 months off.
  • isares
    isares
    Soul Shriven
    @Isares (capital i not l ) CP1100 with all vet Trial experience except vSS ,from Thailand
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    all are invited. for faster respond time, pls apply through guild finder in game
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • Samsara_wing
    Samsara_wing
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an EAST ASIA time zone guild would like an invite.@zhengzonglunhui
  • zolt51
    zolt51
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm based in Thailand, I'd love to have more buddies in my time zone. Currently just lvl 48, working hard on leveling up crafts. Hope you can send me an invite.

@zolt51
  • spoonman
    spoonman
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, im from Singapore and i just started playing this game a couple of days ago and im looking for a group to play with. I'm pretty casual though, mostly playing on the weekends but i also play throughout the week sometimes when i'm free. Would appreciate an invite if you guys are still open (:
  • spoonman
    spoonman
    Soul Shriven
    I forgot to add my IGN , its mr.spoonm4n .
  • OOVERVINNERLIG
    OOVERVINNERLIG
    Soul Shriven
    IGN: OOVERVINNERLIG from the Philippines
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    please apply in guild finder if you have not receive invites
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • vanwilder
    vanwilder
    ✭✭
  • tetrahedronox
    tetrahedronox
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please.
    @tetrahedronox
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    vanwilder wrote: »
    Invite please.
    @tetrahedronox

invites sent, check MOTD for discord
  • pHysically
    pHysically
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still open for joining? Singaporean, @pHysically. discord tag - brian#1813
  • Bokchoy
    Bokchoy
    Soul Shriven
    @BokChoy123 - New Zealand
    and
    @aaronumerouno - New Zealand
  • izanagiprime
    izanagiprime
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm a newbie player from Malaysia. Currently running on a MagPlar through the thief guild questline.

I bought the game ages ago, but never had time to sit down and play until now, but i'm finding that there's so much stuff to do, that i'm getting really confused. Writs, traders, fighter, mage, thief guilds etc, and there's a lot of things i don't understand either.

So i'm really just looking for someone or a guild that can help me understand stuff with a language i'm comfortable in.
    No need for freebies, i can usually handle myself.

I've tried Guild Finder, but that thing is so awkward, couldn't search by name, and i had no idea what filters i needed to use to find this guild. Didn't seem to have an addon to help that either, so i ended up creating a forum ID to post here.

I'll be in game most of this weekend and online at nights on weekdays. Please invite @izanagiprime.
  • MershedPaderde
    MershedPaderde
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Guys, I've just recently got back into ESO based in Sydney! Main is a CP 200 Stam DK. Could I get an invite by any chance?
    IGN: @mershedpaderder

Thank you!
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Bokchoy wrote: »
    @BokChoy123 - New Zealand
    and
    @aaronumerouno - New Zealand

bokchoy is already in the maximum amount of guilds. Can't invite.
    pHysically wrote: »
    Are you guys still open for joining? Singaporean, @pHysically. discord tag - brian#1813
    Hello, I'm a newbie player from Malaysia. Currently running on a MagPlar through the thief guild questline.

I bought the game ages ago, but never had time to sit down and play until now, but i'm finding that there's so much stuff to do, that i'm getting really confused. Writs, traders, fighter, mage, thief guilds etc, and there's a lot of things i don't understand either.

So i'm really just looking for someone or a guild that can help me understand stuff with a language i'm comfortable in.
    No need for freebies, i can usually handle myself.

I've tried Guild Finder, but that thing is so awkward, couldn't search by name, and i had no idea what filters i needed to use to find this guild. Didn't seem to have an addon to help that either, so i ended up creating a forum ID to post here.

I'll be in game most of this weekend and online at nights on weekdays. Please invite @izanagiprime.
    Hey Guys, I've just recently got back into ESO based in Sydney! Main is a CP 200 Stam DK. Could I get an invite by any chance?
    IGN: @mershedpaderder

Thank you!

Invites sent. Sorry for the wait
  • BR0WN_H0RN3T
    Hello,

Returning member looking for a re-invite. Keen to start Trials.

@Br0wn_H0rn3t
  • Mexxer
    Mexxer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there from aus hoping to play with people in the same time zone! I layed end game on ps4 but made the switch to pc recently after a break

I game name mexxer
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Hello,

Returning member looking for a re-invite. Keen to start Trials.

@Br0wn_H0rn3t
    Mexxer wrote: »
    Hi there from aus hoping to play with people in the same time zone! I layed end game on ps4 but made the switch to pc recently after a break

I game name mexxer

invited
  • Pablo_Esco
    Pablo_Esco
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can I get an invite IGN is Pablo_Esco

Edit - I play from Sri Lanka, mostly on the weekends and a little bit on weekdays. So kinda casual player I guess
    Edited by Pablo_Esco on September 4, 2019 2:09AM
  • Rytlocker
    Rytlocker
    Soul Shriven
    @Rytlocker - Philippines
    Still new and learning the ropes around
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on September 17, 2019 8:43AM
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    Could I get a invite, I am located in New Zealand.

@TheMasterMeme
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Pablo_Esco wrote: »
    Hey can I get an invite IGN is Pablo_Esco

Edit - I play from Sri Lanka, mostly on the weekends and a little bit on weekdays. So kinda casual player I guess
    Rytlocker wrote: »
    @Rytlocker - Philippines
    Still new and learning the ropes around
    Could I get a invite, I am located in New Zealand.

@TheMasterMeme

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. Sent invites out, check the MOTD for discord link
  • chibear85
    chibear85
    ✭✭✭
    Could I get an invite I'm american but on overnight and mornings here which is more your hours looking for a guild that actually has members on lol GT @MagaKuntree
  • IMG1980
    IMG1980
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still recruiting I'd love to join. In AUS IGN: @Irishiris
  • xingjia13
    xingjia13
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite? I’m from Singapore IGN: @Oxcinity user id xingjia13
    Edited by xingjia13 on September 24, 2019 1:54AM
  • billybobf76
    billybobf76
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would love an invite - I'm based in NZ and run at oceanic times. Thanks heaps. IGN: @billybobf76
  • SkyeLore
    SkyeLore
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild!
    IGN: SkyeLore

Thanks!