Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid EU PC

Nermy
Nermy
✭✭✭✭✭
As I didn't see a thread for this I thought I had better start one so welcome to the Kaalgrondtiid post. (Or Cool-great-*** as I call it) Any other funny play on words?

Good luck to the 3 alliances in future campaigns and let's see how faction lock affects the outcome.
Edited by Nermy on May 23, 2019 1:07PM
@Nermy
Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Any other funny play on words?

Yeah I got one.
    The other thread may well turn out to be a load of old 'bahloks' :D

PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really shows the state of Cyrodiil (and Forum PvP) when the main campaign thread isn't filled with replies from the usual suspects within one day.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »
    It really shows the state of Cyrodiil (and Forum PvP) when the main campaign thread isn't filled with replies from the usual suspects within one day.

Forum PvP died when Prootch, Kris and a few others got themselves banned. :(
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turgonah wrote: »

Yeah I got one.
    This one was good, more so in the fact the prediction is probably true.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Turgonah wrote: »

Yeah I got one.
    This one was good, more so in the fact the prediction is probably true.

I actually just meant the name of the new campaign! lol!

Gonna join us later @Turelus ? Torsten is on tonight...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They can do it like me and send a 400 word essay to the support on "why you shouldn't be a meany" to get unbanned.
    They're the heroes we need right now to make the forums interesting again.
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭

They can do it like me and send a 400 word essay to the support on "why you shouldn't be a meany" to get unbanned.

I heard you didnt even write that essay yourself :o
    President of the official Lucina Civello Fanclub
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From reading some of Prootch's posts I'm not sure he knows 400 words or how to string them together to make legible text. :trollface:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From reading some of Prootch's posts I'm not sure he knows 400 words or how to string them together to make legible text. :trollface:

I’m surprised he couldn’t simply cloak out of the requirement. ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

I’m surprised he couldn’t simply cloak out of the requirement. ;)

Cloak's broken ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll wait until next month, Gratz to EP on the win
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah this is a new thread. One word that goes with this campaign at primetime. LAAAAG

ZOS reputation for poor server performance continues to spread
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new CarlGroanedIt campaign is an absolute zergfest until it's a ridiculous PvDoor for poplocked EP against 1-bar-resistance at about 2 am CEST.

And fix Pummeling Goliath, it is beyond ***.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Montimer94
    Montimer94
    ✭✭✭
    Zergfest means lagfest too
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    30 day PvP campaign is an absolute zergfest until it's a ridiculous PvDoor for poplocked EP against 1-bar-resistance at about 2 am CEST.
    I love the way you announced that like its somehow different than it was before it had a stupid name. B)

Also you omitted AD morning caps and DC late morning Emp zergs.

[/yawn]
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time does the late morning Emp zerg start?
    I must have missed it somehow last week whilst I had a couple of days vacation, maybe I was too late - is it every day?
    I'd love for once to see what enjoyment it is that others get from capping an empty map, unfortunately my schedule usually means that I don't get the chance.
    10am? 11am? I'll pencil it in for my next day off, TY :)
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    What time does the late morning Emp zerg start?
    I must have missed it somehow last week whilst I had a couple of days vacation, maybe I was too late - is it every day?
    I'd love for once to see what enjoyment it is that others get from capping an empty map, unfortunately my schedule usually means that I don't get the chance.
    10am? 11am? I'll pencil it in for my next day off, TY :)

I'd just hang around from per-dawn to late evening, you won't miss it.

Looking forward to some fun in Cyro tonight... Gonna kick some bananas and smurfs back to the gate... :trollface:

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't really work out for you did it ^^
    Well, not until you had no opposition :trollface:
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't really work out for you did it ^^
    Well, not until you had no opposition :trollface:

Erm, can't really rem... bit too much vino but I seem to rem we were behind the DC gates, greabbing a scroll at one point...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP faction stack arrives again XD you guys are a joke :)
    No wonder you hide in your home keeps for the majority of the day and wait until the opposition is asleep lol
    What a load of jokers :D
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP faction stack arrives again XD you guys are a joke :)
    No wonder you hide in your home keeps for the majority of the day and wait until the opposition is asleep lol
    What a load of jokers :D

Yeah, thing is we're not as big a joke as the stacking zergy DC guilds... That is a joke we can all get our teeth into. >:)

Edited by Nermy on June 10, 2019 10:23AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 years and running and people still complains about zergs. :D
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Obir
    Obir
    ✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

I think ppl more like complain about the lagg we suffer every day bc of the zergs. :disappointed:

But frankly if somebody dont want to face zergs just dont play Open World pvp in an MMO.

Fix the BG que pls!! :)

peace :)
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obir wrote: »

I think ppl more like complain about the lagg we suffer every day bc of the zergs. :disappointed:

But frankly if somebody dont want to face zergs just dont play Open World pvp in an MMO.

Fix the BG que pls!! :)

peace :)

Unable to queue at this time.
    EU | PC
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imagine playing all that time and still being unable to do anything but zerging.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    The lag nowadays feels even worse than ever, 110 ping feels like 310. Basically unplayable most of primetime.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, thing is we're not as big a joke as the stacking zergy DC guilds... That is a joke we can all get our teeth into. >:)

OK now your'e just being delusional dear ;) .
    You literally have to faction stack to get anything done at all.
    At least you still have pop-lock when you farm an empty map, safety in numbers ey xD But then you'd know all about that hiding behind your 24man guild group running alongside the rest of the faction stack.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At least you still have pop-lock when you farm an empty map, safety in numbers ey xD But then you'd know all about that hiding behind your 24man guild group running alongside the rest of the faction stack.

Sorry, were you trying to patronise me there? Fail.

I take it you are in TDA?
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He is not in TDA. Frankly I dont understand this blame game.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He is not in TDA. Frankly I dont understand this blame game.

Nah, I'm not really into it either but he was trying to belittle me and my guild, not gonna stand for that. ;)

Do you know him Lars?
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!