Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid EU PC

  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭
    coletas wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »
    newbees which we train to good pvp players.

    No want to ofend, but... Why they run without looking behind when alone then? I only met a TDA nightblade that likes 1vs1 and 1vsX, and maybe 2 or 3 more from HW that likes too. But the rest??? Man, are explosives or runners XDDD (and Im a very bad player XDD). Bubosh, papachico, cecile... should teach them and sure we would have much fun, no lag, and you could say that thing of good PvP players,... At least fun and honorable opponents... but showing them how to spam things on a ball (just look your videos... pressing the same skill over and over without resources, with pots...) only produces bad players (which are boring to fight against) and lag (wich doesnt let play anybody and make combat unfair for everybody). As I said before, please no ofense. Is a great labor what you do, Lars, introducing people to pvp, but I think is not a good way, not for them and not for the rest o people playing the server. Meanwhile...we will have to play out of your hours. Good night!

    We are a raid guild not small scalers. Dont tell me that small scaling is better, both platying styles are valid and need skill to do well.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    LoreToo wrote: »
    Playing for score in 2k19, get old pls.

    It sure does, when it's ruined by faction stack heroes like Berenhir
    I don't care for the score - when one faction is running full groups across an empty map the 'score' is null & void.
    My issue is that said faction stack are destroying any semblance of PVP for everyone, including them selves.
    But after chatting with a few EP this week, it genuinely seems that the majority of them are happy with this scenario.
    The common reply from EP was along the lines of:

    "Go do Battle Grounds if you want PVP, we are playing for objectives" (Read: Empty undefended Keeps)
    "What else is this game mode for? Other than to play the map"
    "So your'e mad that in a game revolving around taking keeps that we are taking keeps"
    I'm not mad that your'e taking keeps or playing for the map - but here's an idea, how about you do it whilst there is some opposition? Instead of turtling up behind your castle walls all evening until midnight? Have some self-respect.

    EP are that bad that last night at 2am! 2am they were afraid that the scroll they took from an empty Warden might be caught on its run home.
    This is all whilst EP had 3 bars and 2 lfg groups running, and both AD & DC were on 1 bar XD
    That shows you the general calibre of EP players, no wonder it attracts faction stack heroes :)

    Faction stack in primetime is ok. Its fun, its lag, its 5 dcs per evening but its ok. Its not ok at late night, when it turning into Xv1.
    I mean scoring is nothing nowdays cause of night/morningcaps, but ppl still hitting "we will change campaign score in 2 primetime hours per day and win" idea. Thats stupid
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »
    coletas wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »
    newbees which we train to good pvp players.

    No want to ofend, but... Why they run without looking behind when alone then? I only met a TDA nightblade that likes 1vs1 and 1vsX, and maybe 2 or 3 more from HW that likes too. But the rest??? Man, are explosives or runners XDDD (and Im a very bad player XDD). Bubosh, papachico, cecile... should teach them and sure we would have much fun, no lag, and you could say that thing of good PvP players,... At least fun and honorable opponents... but showing them how to spam things on a ball (just look your videos... pressing the same skill over and over without resources, with pots...) only produces bad players (which are boring to fight against) and lag (wich doesnt let play anybody and make combat unfair for everybody). As I said before, please no ofense. Is a great labor what you do, Lars, introducing people to pvp, but I think is not a good way, not for them and not for the rest o people playing the server. Meanwhile...we will have to play out of your hours. Good night!

    We are a raid guild not small scalers. Dont tell me that small scaling is better, both platying styles are valid and need skill to do well.

    Hey LarsS I always took your posts as being ironic but it seems to me that you really think there actually are players in TDA whose PvP performance could be rated average or even better.

    That's absolutely hilarious imho. How do you get to that conclusion? Please don't take this as baiting, I am genuinely curious.

    From my perspective, it is an established fact on PC EU - at least on EP and probably as well on AD side - that TDA has the worst players out of all guilds and is one of the weakest PvP guilds considering individual player performance.

    The "Daggerfail" Authority is a running gag in EP zone chat as their raid is usually easier to fight than an LFG raid with only text based communication.
    You are sieging a lot and have groups running regularly, so you seem to have a good group and sign-up management.
    Your primary strength is drawn from ultidumping solo and smallscale players when outnumbering them 8 to 1 so that you can lag them out. You're also zerging with random swarms of up to 50 players most of the time, taking outposts, making most enemies' clients disconnect when they enter view range.

    It does not help that you are showing off with the most cringy videos of completely failing to zerg down Sanct with 3 times the numbers as a proof of being able to fight ZS, though it has become a legendary ESO meme video by now. And I always thought you could not be so delusional to not see your performance accordingly.

    Other peoples' experience with your guild seem not to differ from mine. You have only recently been featured as extra clip in Kristofer's Top 5 Battles where you wiped with your whole raid against 4 players (no basher) within 10 seconds as you tried to overrun them.

    Enjoy your playstyle and have fun, but please don't claim being no zerg. You are overwhelming your opponents by numbers and wipe regularly against smaller groups than yours. That is basically the definition of being a zerg.
    Please don't take it as an insult, it's your playstyle and if you like it, enjoy it.

    I guess we are 8 to 1 in this case and we are running with the whole DC faction.


    Edited by LarsS on July 2, 2019 10:54PM
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭
    Bufff Lars. Dont upload those vídeos without a "dislocated jaw advisory" XDDD you call that "good PvP players"??? Whyyy??? A man running with no magicka regen, without pots cooldown to take at least a regen one (one of those cheap blue pots) without even make a heavy attack to regen a little??? Thats good players?? Your people need to play A LOT 1vsX before they can be good on 24vs<24. Why dont you tell the good players of your guild (you hace some good players, but i dont remeber their names) to play duels with the novices every day? That would be great for everybody, for them because they will play confident and not like now, and for us to have good and fun opponents.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    when can we get a GvG between Meridia's Vanguard and TDA?

    Thoughts on who would victorious?
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    when can we get a GvG between Meridia's Vanguard and TDA?

    Thoughts on who would victorious?

    depends who can also get the most pugs to help them.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't really a discussion about Kaal anymore, maybe make a TDA thread?
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    My Apologies Forum Warrior! @dtsharples
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    when can we get a GvG between Meridia's Vanguard and TDA?

    Thoughts on who would victorious?

    Never. Server will collapse after 1st push 70v70
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Berenhir wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »
    coletas wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »
    newbees which we train to good pvp players.

    No want to ofend, but... Why they run without looking behind when alone then? I only met a TDA nightblade that likes 1vs1 and 1vsX, and maybe 2 or 3 more from HW that likes too. But the rest??? Man, are explosives or runners XDDD (and Im a very bad player XDD). Bubosh, papachico, cecile... should teach them and sure we would have much fun, no lag, and you could say that thing of good PvP players,... At least fun and honorable opponents... but showing them how to spam things on a ball (just look your videos... pressing the same skill over and over without resources, with pots...) only produces bad players (which are boring to fight against) and lag (wich doesnt let play anybody and make combat unfair for everybody). As I said before, please no ofense. Is a great labor what you do, Lars, introducing people to pvp, but I think is not a good way, not for them and not for the rest o people playing the server. Meanwhile...we will have to play out of your hours. Good night!

    We are a raid guild not small scalers. Dont tell me that small scaling is better, both platying styles are valid and need skill to do well.

    Hey LarsS I always took your posts as being ironic but it seems to me that you really think there actually are players in TDA whose PvP performance could be rated average or even better.

    That's absolutely hilarious imho. How do you get to that conclusion? Please don't take this as baiting, I am genuinely curious.

    From my perspective, it is an established fact on PC EU - at least on EP and probably as well on AD side - that TDA has the worst players out of all guilds and is one of the weakest PvP guilds considering individual player performance.

    The "Daggerfail" Authority is a running gag in EP zone chat as their raid is usually easier to fight than an LFG raid with only text based communication.
    You are sieging a lot and have groups running regularly, so you seem to have a good group and sign-up management.
    Your primary strength is drawn from ultidumping solo and smallscale players when outnumbering them 8 to 1 so that you can lag them out. You're also zerging with random swarms of up to 50 players most of the time, taking outposts, making most enemies' clients disconnect when they enter view range.

    It does not help that you are showing off with the most cringy videos of completely failing to zerg down Sanct with 3 times the numbers as a proof of being able to fight ZS, though it has become a legendary ESO meme video by now. And I always thought you could not be so delusional to not see your performance accordingly.

    Other peoples' experience with your guild seem not to differ from mine. You have only recently been featured as extra clip in Kristofer's Top 5 Battles where you wiped with your whole raid against 4 players (no basher) within 10 seconds as you tried to overrun them.

    Enjoy your playstyle and have fun, but please don't claim being no zerg. You are overwhelming your opponents by numbers and wipe regularly against smaller groups than yours. That is basically the definition of being a zerg.
    Please don't take it as an insult, it's your playstyle and if you like it, enjoy it.

    I guess we are 8 to 1 in this case and we are running with the whole DC faction.


    All I see is quantity over quality. Player skill isn't even needed when you have a group that big.
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1100+
    Magicka Nightblade
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Slack Squad Officer - YouTube


    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR22 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR13 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro | Stamina Nightblade | AR42 |
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR32 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR17 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Stamina Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR16 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

    >135m AP
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst I don't enjoy playing in a group as large as that in the video, the game does allow for it.
    We have to assume that if the game allows for it, some people will make use of it.
    You can't blame a group for doing what is allowable and acceptable in game by design.
    If you don't like it - I'd suggest just staying away from larger groups, that or join one of equal size.
    If you have a real issue with it - like its ruining your gaming experience - you need to petition ZOS not Lars.
    Personally I'd be much happier with groups being limited to 12 People max. But as it stands, 24 is the limit, if that is reasonable or not means nothing whilst it is still possible.
    You can't ask people to make smaller groups, just like you can't ask the pvdoor heroes to stop pvdoor.
    Whilst it's possible, someone will make use of it.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    My Apologies Forum Warrior! @dtsharples

    No, no. My Apologies snowflake :P
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    tbh the only thing this whole thread misses now is @AbraXuSeXile
    President of the official Lucina Civello Fanclub
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Whilst I don't enjoy playing in a group as large as that in the video, the game does allow for it.
    We have to assume that if the game allows for it, some people will make use of it.
    You can't blame a group for doing what is allowable and acceptable in game by design.
    If you don't like it - I'd suggest just staying away from larger groups, that or join one of equal size.
    If you have a real issue with it - like its ruining your gaming experience - you need to petition ZOS not Lars.
    Personally I'd be much happier with groups being limited to 12 People max. But as it stands, 24 is the limit, if that is reasonable or not means nothing whilst it is still possible.
    You can't ask people to make smaller groups, just like you can't ask the pvdoor heroes to stop pvdoor.
    Whilst it's possible, someone will make use of it.

    There's a difference between telling someone to lower their group size and telling them that their group size means they are outnumbering their enemy in fights.
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1100+
    Magicka Nightblade
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Slack Squad Officer - YouTube


    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR22 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR13 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro | Stamina Nightblade | AR42 |
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR32 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR17 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Stamina Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR16 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

    >135m AP
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great.
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we change the campaign name to Ebony Cyclone, please?

    Thanks :)

    Oh yeah, next 30 day reset, everyone roll a blue tank. B)

    Isn't pvp fun?

    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

    ~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Whilst I don't enjoy playing in a group as large as that in the video, the game does allow for it.
    We have to assume that if the game allows for it, some people will make use of it.
    You can't blame a group for doing what is allowable and acceptable in game by design.
    If you don't like it - I'd suggest just staying away from larger groups, that or join one of equal size.
    If you have a real issue with it - like its ruining your gaming experience - you need to petition ZOS not Lars.
    Personally I'd be much happier with groups being limited to 12 People max. But as it stands, 24 is the limit, if that is reasonable or not means nothing whilst it is still possible.
    You can't ask people to make smaller groups, just like you can't ask the pvdoor heroes to stop pvdoor.
    Whilst it's possible, someone will make use of it.
    Needless to say that limiting groups size to 12 would doubtfully change much. It would only limit size of pug groups for obvious reasons however it would have no impact whatsoever on organized groups. It would add some little challenge as leader of 2nd group would have to more carefully follow leader of the 1st group but that would be it.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody talking about the blue snipe elephant in the room?

    Flickering and teleporting all over, noclipping through keeps and under ground.

    Snipes people from below ground aswell.

    Luckily his damage is horrible xd.
    EU | PC
    AD
    Master Kas - Nightblade ★
    Al Sah-Him - Nightblade★
    Dickon Tarly - Dragonknight ★
    Steve's Little Healslave - Templar
    Dominion Hero - Warden

    EP
    Kassandra Miho - Nightblade ★
    Dąenerys - Dragonknight
    Say No To Faction Locks - Sorcerer
    Bash Zum Letzten Mann - Necromancer

    DC
    Cheat Engine - Nightblade ★
    Valkyrja - Dragonknight
    Alva - Sorcerer
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Nobody talking about the blue snipe elephant in the room?

    Flickering and teleporting all over, noclipping through keeps and under ground.

    Snipes people from below ground aswell.

    Luckily his damage is horrible xd.

    To snipe good you need l2p, but this person is toooooo far away from smth good.

    P.s. it DOES NOT mean that whole AD know how to play
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    @Master_Kas
    you mean this guy :^) ?
    Edited by psypanda on July 16, 2019 6:01PM
    President of the official Lucina Civello Fanclub
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psypanda wrote: »
    @Master_Kas
    you mean this guy :^) ?

    LOL yeah he moves exactly like that. Not sure if its the same player tough xD

    He was chaining snipe on me from under the ground or something hiting 3k dmg snipes :trollface:
    EU | PC
    AD
    Master Kas - Nightblade ★
    Al Sah-Him - Nightblade★
    Dickon Tarly - Dragonknight ★
    Steve's Little Healslave - Templar
    Dominion Hero - Warden

    EP
    Kassandra Miho - Nightblade ★
    Dąenerys - Dragonknight
    Say No To Faction Locks - Sorcerer
    Bash Zum Letzten Mann - Necromancer

    DC
    Cheat Engine - Nightblade ★
    Valkyrja - Dragonknight
    Alva - Sorcerer
Sign In or Register to comment.