The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

• Wickedsmaht
    I would love an invite if you're still recruiting. Nestor, you're one of the first people I met in-game way back when (you've probably forgotten me since, which is okay) but your help back then was never forgotten.

If you got room - I'd love to join!

@wickedsmaht
  • reb0819
    reb0819
    Soul Shriven
    would love an invite to guild if there's room! @wicked_chaos
  • FellipeBuild
    FellipeBuild
    Soul Shriven
    Is possible to get an invitation? tried to send a message in-game but got no reply :( i've been soloing and never had any interaction with other players until now so how do i do that? haha
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FellipeBuild

Did you send an email in the game to @Nestor

Note, this is not a whipser in chat, use the ' key to pull up the email window and send from there.

Anyway, at work now and wont be home for about 2 hours, but if you send me an email, it will remind me when i log in later
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• FellipeBuild
    FellipeBuild
    Soul Shriven
    @Nestor

Hi! i'm at work too but i'll send it as soon as i arrive home, thats what i call a fast reply man thanks! o//
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FellipeBuild
    Already sent invite

• BlueSoulNZ
    BlueSoulNZ
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

Would like a Invite. @BlueSoulNZ

I'm from New Zealand. I started play way back in like 2014 but did not get far (lvl 18) lol.
    Have play a few time over the years but never really got in to the game/IRL geting in the way.

Came back last week and am relay having fun this time.

Thanks
  • Lizarding
    Lizarding
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm fairly new to the game and looking for a guild to do the occasional dungeon with. If you have room I'd love to join you guys!

@Lizarding
  • Yoma73
    Yoma73
    ✭✭
    Can i get an invite please? I stopped playing for a while and sadly my membership was purged.

@Yoma73

• Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: somehow the thread changed to another thread while posting... weird. just nvm this.
    Edited by Jayman1000 on January 28, 2019 11:43PM
  • molso062
    molso062
    Soul Shriven
    would love to be a part of this guild, invite please !!
  • molso062
    molso062
    Soul Shriven
    GT Lunyneptune5
  • ForgeMother
    ForgeMother
    ✭✭
    Hello! I used to be in this guild then took a long hiatus and got kicked. I'm active again and would like to come back if you have the space. Thanks! @ForgeMother in game
    Caaly - CP373 - Orc - Sorcerer - Tank
    Nikkithea - CP373 - Argonian - Dragonknight - Tank
  • MTZero
    MTZero
    Hi I would like to join @MTZero
  • elytherial
    elytherial
    ✭✭
    Heya! I'd really love to join your guild. @northswept in game.
  • gypsyolsb14_ESO
    gypsyolsb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    can you send me a guild invite please, if you are still recruiting

@pookiebear
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can you send me a guild invite please, if you are still recruiting

@pookiebear

@gypsysonb14_ESO Will do! Will send an invite in a few hours when I get home. If you don't see an invite by tomorrow, send myself (@missbizz) or @nestor and in game mail please!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Lanse769
    Lanse769
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i Just started playing again and i looking for a guild that is there to help and is OK with casuals players. i call myself a casuals players due to i only get to play on Sun, Mon and Tue due to work. if you need to talk to me some that is cool just send me a tell thanks

user name is @Lanse769
    Edited by Lanse769 on April 23, 2019 7:42PM
  • C3YBR_ODYSSEY
    C3YBR_ODYSSEY
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joying up if you would have me, now keep in mind tho I really don't know much about this game, so I will have many many questions. Tho I have played various MMO's in the past.
  • Maximilian
    Maximilian
    ✭✭✭
    May we please join your guild? I have been playing since beta. Mostly solo until recently. I am @Challen. Thank you - I am an older (age) gamer ...whoever has the most fun in life wins!! thank you - look forward to hearing from you soon
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! Are you still accepting new members? If you do I would really like to join the guild.

Old beta tester and EU player who recently started fresh on the US server.

User name: @lardvader
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • rz_rob
    rz_rob
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if you have room still, I'd like to join! I just recently made the switch over from console, my user name is @rz_rob
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »
    Hey! Are you still accepting new members? If you do I would really like to join the guild.

Old beta tester and EU player who recently started fresh on the US server.

User name: @lardvader
    rz_rob wrote: »
    Hey, if you have room still, I'd like to join! I just recently made the switch over from console, my user name is @rz_rob

Sent you both an invite

• snafucit
    snafucit
    Soul Shriven
    Love to join, fairly new player but looking for a relaxed group to join up with. User name is @snafucit .
  • Kofad
    Kofad
    ✭✭
    Nestor would like to join up with you all.. @Kofad
  • Catspaw_62
    Catspaw_62
    Soul Shriven
    If there is still room, I'd like to join. @Catspaw_62
  • Creakinator
    Creakinator
    ✭✭
    .I'd like a reinvite to the guild. I was a member a long while ago and came back to the game about six months ago.

IGN: @Creakinator

Thank you
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .I'd like a reinvite to the guild. I was a member a long while ago and came back to the game about six months ago.

Thank you

Thank you

I sent you an invite! Send me a mail in game if you don't receive it (@MissBizz)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, seems I was removed from the guild for inactivity. Went on a trip for a month and that combined with my limited time in game was probably the reason. Would like a re-invite whenever it is convenient Thanks! B)
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, returning player; Had PC troubles when Summerset came out and game was unplayable - I recently started again on a much newer and better PC and was wondering if I could be added to guild again :smile:

Thanks !

@Spacem0nkey