Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

• jasales
    jasales
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    jasales wrote: »

@jasales

Tried to add you got an account not found. Please send me an email in game

It is @ESOTamrielWanderer, and thank you!
  • jasales
    jasales
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Looks like I'm in!
  • Hechicera
    Hechicera
    ✭✭✭
    I am returning to ESO, and would love an invite @HechiceraESO

If I seem not on, try again in a few minutes as I'll be setting up research on alts, or maybe switching to let a bounty expire. Some of my characters are up to no good. ;)
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

If you folks have room for another maverick I would love running with the pack here and there.

@iRouven in game, cheers
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    Hi!

If you folks have room for another maverick I would love running with the pack here and there.

iRouven in game, cheers

@Rouven Send me or @Nestor a mail in game! Makes it so we can't mess up spelling when we go to invite you :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Rouven wrote: »
    Hi!

iRouven in game, cheers

@Rouven Send me or @Nestor a mail in game! Makes it so we can't mess up spelling when we go to invite you :)

Will do! Thanks :)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • docjoe
    docjoe
    Hi guys, I tried to send a mail message to Nestor but not totally sure it went through. Recently back to the game, love the idea of your guild. Would love an invite! Plus I'm a big fan of @MissBizz YouTube videos, they're great!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @docjoe I know we were very close to full, so we may be full right now. Tomorrow I'll make some room for you and send you an invite. Is your account name the same as your forum name?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • guul
    guul
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I'm a casual solo player since beta. yet I don't get max CP, and have no experience for group contents. futhermore I'm not native english speaker and not good at english. I wonder, could your guild help me out and teach me how to run group contents sometimes? If you could, please let me know and invite me(@guulg).
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an email from @guulg and invited, is that you @docjoe ?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• docjoe
    docjoe
    Sorry guys, I'm @docjoe in game too.
  • Promethean7
    Promethean7
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join @Ront7 . i am casual gamer as well and a returning player
  • SimeonTregarth
    Hello! I was happy to see your recruitment post. I am mainly a solo player although I do enjoy grouping upon occasion. I'm fairly new to ESO, only been playing a couple of months if that. Please send an invite to @AnghusMacLaren.
    Edited by SimeonTregarth on February 18, 2017 10:25PM
  • DavusAntonius
    DavusAntonius
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please. @Teomin
  • Wollfie
    Wollfie
    Soul Shriven
    Returning Casual Player, like the changes and been playing solo for the last week.
    Im interested!, @Wollfie

Ty
  • RECON96
    RECON96
    Would like to join. Please send invite @lics007
  • Blackbriar_Thorn
    Hello there. Recently jumped to the PC version of the game. I'd like to join if you have a spot available, @Blackbriar_Thorn. Thanks in advance.
  • m0j0r1s1ng
    I joined LWH a couple of weeks ago and it's been great! There are weekly guild events that you can participate in and a lot of activity. It's very friendly with advice and there are almost always lots of people on to chat with if that's your thing.

For the casual player, it's a great choice and I have been very pleased with my time in the guild so far!
  • Moosetasshe
    Moosetasshe
    ✭✭
    Returning player, would love an invite if there's still room (pretty please and thank you of course).

@Moosetasshe
    Mooseficent | Dragonknight
    Moosetasshe | Templar

"Give in to the dark side of the force, you knob" - Doug McKenzie
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moosetasshe send an in game mail to @Nestor (that's his in game account too) for an invite. I may not make it online tonight (ugh, plumbing).
  • Moosetasshe
    Moosetasshe
    ✭✭
    Thanks @MissBizz I will fire a message over to him.
    Mooseficent | Dragonknight
    Moosetasshe | Templar

"Give in to the dark side of the force, you knob" - Doug McKenzie
  • Zibeell
    Zibeell
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite to the guild, I'm somewhat new to the game and now looking for a guild to join.

My in game name is @Zibeell thanks^^
  • Virusmodel
    Virusmodel
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite to the guild! @virusmodel
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I was added to the guild (last year I think?) a while back, and unfortunately stopped playing. Life and stuff. (obviously went inactive and removed)
    I started playing again 2 weeks ago. Mostly questing in Craglorn nowadays

Would love to get an invite back - and help out others with Craglorn delves and stuff (and getting help myself!)
    @spacem0nkey

Thanks!
  • Kaduka
    Kaduka
    I visited the "Lone Wolf Help" website, but found no information on the requirements for increasing rank, mostly to0 have access to the bank, which is full at this writing. Any information would be helpful. THANKS

breylon@kaduka
    Breylon - CP 160 Stam NB
    Argodragonheart - Lvl 34 Argonion DK
    My-Orc-Mule - CP 160 Orc Stam NB
  • xalepos
    xalepos
    ✭✭
    Hey there. I am a returning player LF pve/pvp guild similar in scope to LWH. If you still have room please invite @Xalepos. I'll send a message in game to @Nestor when I am on later tonight. Thanks.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kaduka

If you need access to the bank, just reach out to an officer, we can get you what you need. We do like in kind deposits for gear

As for increasing rank, just follow the creed of the guild, be helpful, the more you help, the more we notice, the more you rank up.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RedwoodCat
    Hi! I would love a guild invite if you have room. @RedwoodCat Thanks!
  • ktjo31
    ktjo31
    I am currently trying to switch from ps4 to PC.. I have a super long road of leveling ahead of me.. I was hoping to find a good guild to join up with.. I have 5 characters all CP 300 on ps4.. so it's hard lol but I really want to make the transition
  • Othniel327
    Othniel327
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there. I'm interested in joining your guild if you still have room. Casual player looking for some friendly folks. I'm still very much a noob, as I haven't played that much since I've joined, but I'm interested in playing a bit more and occasionally grouping up.