Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

Nestor
Nestor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
We are a helpful casual PvE guild with some PvP thrown in for good measure. We don't take ourselves too seriously, we just like to have fun. We help new and veteran players with tougher content, but recognize that most of the time we are soloing the world. We have various events through the week for running dungeons and getting achievements or World Boss/Dolmen Tours. Although, you can usually find someone in chat to run those things if it's not a scheduled event.

We have games and contests, like Lawn Darts and Where's Miss Bizz, Trivia Nights, Fishing Trips, Skyshard Trips etc etc. If your a crafter and need something for research, someone will make it for you. If you need a set of gear made, most of us will do that for free if you give us a stack of mats.

We have an active Guild Store, a stocked bank if you need a resource, and we get a Guild Kiosk more often than not. If your interested, and your on the North American server, send me a email in game to @Nestor or to @MissBizz and we can get you hooked up.
Edited by Nestor on February 19, 2015 3:53PM
Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf Help is getting into end game! (January 5 2018 update)
    LWH has now taken on and conquered veteran aetherian archive! We are now running Veteran Trials bi-weekly on Saturday evenings! We are super happy to announce that LWH now has more options for you to be involved with the guild from you very first steps into Tamriel, to when you are ready to take on some of the most difficult content in the game! Whether you are brand new to the game, or looking for a friendly bunch to do vet trials with, apply today!

We now are recruiting members for a progression vet trials team (separate from the above bi-weekly event) and are hoping to get the first run as a group in at the start of February!

Thanks Nestor! Yeah we love getting in new members! I'll be posting a bit more info on the guild here shortly!
    Our old forum post was getting quite lengthy and a new thread seems fitting. Here is some more information about the guild everyone.

Do you enjoy playing solo? Maybe you are new to MMO's and are not sure about the entire group aspect, or possibly you're an MMO veteran with a solo preference? We understand, and we also understand that there are times in the game where going solo is just not an option! Come join the Lone Wolf Help guild! We hold events, contests, a friendly chat, TS3, and an active bank and store! Here's a few tidbits about the guild:

Server: NA
    Alliance: Cross Faction
    Timezone: MST/MDT, although many members are PST/CST/EST

We are a casual friendly guild that often engages in random quests/dungeons together. We are looking to expand to PvP events in the future.

Please feel free to post below, sign up on the website, or message me in game for an invite or to ask any questions!
    lonewolfhelp.com

General Weekly Events (these are our base events that generally happen each week, though we occasionally offer special events as well such as Fishing, Skyshard Hunting or "farm runs" through normal trials)
    Monday - Dungeon Night! A great time to step your foot into dungeons for the first time with a group that will be understanding and helpful, or just some time to get in all your pledges for the day!

Wednesday - 1 World boss event in a zone within the base game, followed by another World boss Event in chapter/DLC zones (love those dailies!)

Thursday - Normal trial runs! Whether you're looking for gear or just wanting to see what trials are all about, come join us as we explain the mechanics and help you learn!

Saturday (Bi-weekly) Veteran Trials - Are you ready to take the difficulty leap from normal to veteran trials? Then join us!
    Edited by MissBizz on January 5, 2018 5:33PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the Website

http://www.lonewolfhelp.com/

• _hush_
    _hush_
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild if possible as I tend to generally play PvE.

User: quantumleap

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _hush_ wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild if possible as I tend to generally play PvE.

User: quantumleap

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Fantastic! I will be sending an invite out to you as soon as I can tonight. I hope you enjoy the community :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Astor_Reinhardt
    Erm...I might have you guys confused with another guild but is your tabard blue and white with a wolf head on it? If so I was in your guild but somehow got kicked out? When I logged in today I was no longer in the guild...again I could have you guys confused with another guild...it was a LGBT guild.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may have us confused. Our tabard is red/white with a wolf head on it.
  • Skarzog
    Skarzog
    Hello, I'm a returning player looking to start over. Would appreciate an invite. @Skarzog
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite Sent

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoorah! We have snagged ourselves a great guild trader yet again this week! Everyone come check us out near Southpoint in Grahtwood!
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Hoorah! We have snagged ourselves a great guild trader yet again this week! Everyone come check us out near Southpoint in Grahtwood!

Nice. Any recommendations for what crafted gear and glyphs sell best?

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. Any recommendations for what crafted gear and glyphs sell best?

Really the gear that sells in Kiosks is for Trait Research or parts of Dropped Sets. I see prices as high as 500 for those, but in my experience, the ones I list for 200 gold seem to move. I sell Dropped Set pieces for 200 to 300 Gold.

For Glyphs, I would check the levels for the area the Kiosk is in, then make White (Ta) Glyphs for Health and Magick for that level and price them less than the Enchanters sell the same Glyphs for.

What really sells is crafting mats, and, if your willing, Raw Materials are worth more than Refined (chance for Tempers in refining)

• blairwolf_2000b14_ESO
    Sign me up, I just got back into the game after taking a couple months off. Looking forward to update 6 and am in need of a guild. Thanks

Username - @Ronan_Feard
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good! I already sent an invite!
  • therebornchrist
    therebornchrist
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm interested in joining your guild, this will be my first guild as I am new to game and mmo gametypes. My character name is christs disciple
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm interested in joining your guild, this will be my first guild as I am new to game and mmo gametypes. My character name is christs disciple

Send me a message in game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up.

• NightRain
    NightRain
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested, @Night-Rain - I sent a request to @MissBizz and @Nestor.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night-Rain I hope you received the request I sent last night :) I'll try again when I get online in case the patch messed with it.

Hooray everyone! We snagged one of those amazing new guild traders today! Run from the law in Alik'r Desert to the Sentinel outlaw refuge and you will be able to score a few deals at our guild trader!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We snagged one of those amazing new guild traders today! Run from the law in Alik'r Desert to the Sentinel outlaw refuge and you will be able to score a few deals at our guild trader!

Awesome, did not know there were Guild Traders down there.

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night-Rain I hope you received the request I sent last night :) I'll try again when I get online in case the patch messed with it.

Hooray everyone! We snagged one of those amazing new guild traders today! Run from the law in Alik'r Desert to the Sentinel outlaw refuge and you will be able to score a few deals at our guild trader!
    Oooh, we've got a shady guild trader in an outlaw refuge? Awesome!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Dyslexickrogan
    Dyslexickrogan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm definitely a Lone Wolf type and a fairly casual player, kinda new to the game but not to Elder Scrolls(pushes up glasses).

I'd love to be part of your Guild if you'll have me.

Dyslexickrogan
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm definitely a Lone Wolf type and a fairly casual player, kinda new to the game but not to Elder Scrolls(pushes up glasses).

I'd love to be part of your Guild if you'll have me.

Dyslexickrogan

Awesome @Dyslexickrogan , if your account name is the same as your forum name I shall send out an invite at lunch! You're joining on an exciting day as well! We have trivia night tonight at 8pm MDT/ 10pm EDT. Hope you can make it :)
    Edited by MissBizz on March 13, 2015 5:09PM
  • InspectorGanja
    InspectorGanja
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite @waytoobad active trader
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't
  • docburton
    docburton
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely a fun well put together guild
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks doc for the compliment! We are happy you joined us :)

As well, we have a guild trader again this week! Hoorah!
  • djlee212
    djlee212
    Soul Shriven
    Please send an invite to @Ha_Na!
    Edited by djlee212 on March 17, 2015 2:34AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    djlee212 wrote: »

We are getting an account not found error. Mind messaging me a character name to invite?
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! I took 4 months off and find myself mostly guild-less. Lone Wolf might be a good fit! Please send invite to @milkbox.

Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! I took 4 months off and find myself mostly guild-less. Lone Wolf might be a good fit! Please send invite to @milkbox.

Thanks!

Send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you on board. This way I have your game account name correct.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

• djlee212
    djlee212
    Soul Shriven
    djlee212 wrote: »

We are getting an account not found error. Mind messaging me a character name to invite?

I'm sorry. I gave you my character name. My account name is @djlee212
    I also sent you an in-game message.