Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lone Wolf Help [NA] [Friendly, Casual] [Cross Faction]

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ktjo31 @Othniel327

I sent out a slew of invites based on emails I got in the game. Not sure if you were on those invites or not. So, if you did not get an invite, please send me an email in the game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up this evening.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ktjo31
    ktjo31
    Okay I will as soon as I log on
  • Othniel327
    Othniel327
    ✭✭✭
    @Nestor, I think I may be having an error in game trying to send you a message. It keeps saying "Account not found." You can find me on @Othniel327 if you're online tonight.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Othniel327 wrote: »
    Nestor, I think I may be having an error in game trying to send you a message. It keeps saying "Account not found." You can find me on @Othniel327 if you're online tonight.

I sent you an invite :) Let me know if you didn't get it
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Heilix
    Heilix
    Soul Shriven
    I just started playing last week and I am really enjoying the game and would love an invite to the guild @Heilix
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Othniel327 wrote: »
    @Nestor, I think I may be having an error in game trying to send you a message. It keeps saying "Account not found." You can find me on @Othniel327 if you're online tonight.

That can happen if you try to Whisper me and I am not online. Send an email instead, use the ' key to open that

• Humbled_Sniper
    Hello, transfer from Xbox One. Been playing on PC for a few weeks now. In two trading guilds but I'm more an introvert and I am working a lot atm so need a not-so-pushy PvE guild. You guys seem like the perfect fit! @Humbled_Sniper
  • Kcjordan18
    Kcjordan18
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, casual player here. I have lone wolfed on and off since release and just never really got into the game. However, upon returning the last time i have found myself enjoying the game on a different level. I have two low thirty level characters that i have been messing around on and would enjoy playing with some people and maybe learning a little more about the game. @Kcjordan18

Thanks
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite interested in joining Lone Wolf, but the NA server is down (twice in 12 hours, eesh!). A little about me. Very mature old school casual gamer, new to ESO but NOT MMO's. Hoping to hook up with a fairly social guild who does voice chat, tries to get a guild trader (I'm happy to contribute), and doesn't require PVP play.

My current (level 43) toons are Daggerfall Alliance, magic Nightblades. I'm really into crafting and have been pushing that very heavy the last 10 levels or so.

If you have an open slot and think we would be a good fit, please send an invite (when the servers are back up, heh) to @Indigo_Shade
  • Inkbound
    Inkbound
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. I just started playing ESO about a month ago and have only played PvE so far. I'm a casual player and this guild sounds great for me, since I've lone wolfed it so far. You can reach me @Inkbound
  • Coldcell
    Coldcell
    Hello all,

Would be interested in joining the guild. I'm new to ESO and running dungeons with guildies would be very educational for me. Some pickup groups I've been in berated me for not knowing the fight's mechanic even though I told them it was my first time.

In-game tag is @coldcell
  • RedwoodCat
    @Nestor, I'd love a link to the leveling guide you mentioned Weds during the boss run, but I can't figure out a way to contact you directly on here. So I'd sure appreciate it if you could send me the link.

Thanks,
    @RedwoodCat
  • Ghanakahi52
    I would very much love to be invited to your guild!
    @Ghanakahi52
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to take some time and post a positive experience I had while being a member of this guild. I've only been a member for a coup!e of months and I can attest to the help this guild gives. When I have asked for help I have yet to be turned down. In fact, just a week or so ago I asked for help on a quest boss. A member responded within seconds and met me outside where the boss was, problem was, we were in different instances. Realizing he hadn't completed that particular quest, he went back, picked up the quest, and ran through it until he was on the same part as me. I thought that was awesome, and couldn't thank him enough. I'd post his @handle here, but I'm nowhere near my PC.

This is the kind of help you can expect when you're a member of this guild.

I do have a question, where are our official message boards?
    Edited by darthbelanb14_ESO on March 27, 2017 2:55AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to take some time and post a positive experience I had while being a member of this guild. I've only been a member for a coup!e of months and I can attest to the help this guild gives. When I have asked for help I have yet to be turned down. In fact, just a week or so ago I asked for help on a quest boss. A member responded within seconds and met me outside where the boss was, problem was, we were in different instances. Realizing he hadn't completed that particular quest, he went back, picked up the quest, and ran through it until he was on the same part as me. I thought that was awesome, and couldn't thank him enough. I'd post his @handle here, but I'm nowhere near my PC.

This is the kind of help you can expect when you're a member of this guild.

I do have a question, where are our official message boards?

@darthrahneb17_ESO1 We use discord for our message boards. We used to have forums on our website but they saw little use so we took them down. There's an invite link to the discord server in the "About Us" Section if you press G in game :) I'm so glad you're enjoying the guild! That's great to hear!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AdriRaven
    AdriRaven
    ✭✭✭
    So off and on since Beta, and recently since I returned last month or so, I've been having a blast playing this game solo. Still, I'd love to have the occasional backup, or just some chatter in my text box while I quest. I can't say I have a lot of interest in group content or PvP, but I'm open to meeting new people. If I could get an invite, that'd be aces.

In-game name is @AdriRaven.

Thanks!
    It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by an ill-tempered corvid.
  • Xiola
    Xiola
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite if there are spots still open. @Xiola

Thanks!
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly where I am in-game at the moment- mostly solo, but realizing I can't do everything alone. If y'all happen to have (or get) an open space, I'd definitely like an invite. Y'all sound like a great group of people that I'd like the opportunity to be a part of.
  • RageEclipse
    RageEclipse
    Soul Shriven
    Please send a invite? @RageEclipse
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Send me (@Nestor) an email in game and I can get you in. I might forget otherwise.

• BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite!

Was having issues yesterday with my connection and wasn't sure the in-game mail actually sent as I was DC'd as I hit send lol.
    Edited by BloodWolfe on May 25, 2017 1:20PM
  • avacier
    avacier
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »

Send me (@Nestor) an email in game and I can get you in. I might forget otherwise.

Hi there, may I have an invite please. Solo casual player looking to learn more on group activities. Already send you an ingame mail as well.
    @avacier

Thanks in advance
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick announcement for those that instantly come to the end of a thread...\

Lone Wolf Help is getting into end game! (June 26th Announcement)
    Do not fret, Lone Wolf Help is not changing it's mission, but we are looking to expand it! Lone Wolf Help wants to be your home throughout your entire journey with ESO, so we are looking to get into end game! We are currently scheduling vet trials and would love to invite any and all new members who are looking for some end game activities (though maybe aren't quite committed enough to a full time end game guild) to join our ranks! As always, members not looking for end game (yet) are still very much-so welcome!
  • justsmurfitall
    Would like to join you. @justsmurfitall
    Me: *Accidentally picks up apple when trying to talk to an NPC*
    Guard: "STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"
    ---
    a.k.a. The Smurf
  • SirCapo
    SirCapo
    Hello, would like to join also. @SirCapo
  • shuangshuang-wumi
    if your guild still recruit member, inv me plz, @wumi.shuangshuang
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your guild still recruit member, inv me plz, @wumi.shuangshuang

@shuangshuang-wumi I sent you an invite, if you didn't get it be sure to send me (@missbizz) or @nestor an in game mail. If you send us a mail, it auto-pops up with your name in the guild invite section so we don't spell it wrong :)
  • Cherish
    Cherish
    I would like to join your guild returning day 1cross platform player. NativeReject
  • maadstar
    maadstar
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? @maadstar or character Maadhealer
  • aldon47
    aldon47
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join this guild as well. I do have a level 34 character but just recently getting back into the game. Ive done pretty much everything solo but would like to get to know some other players who approach the game the same way as myself. Thanks! @aldon47