The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Losing the entire map overnight.

• ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    A massively multiplayer online game (MMOG, or more commonly, MMO) is an online game with large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, on the same server.[1][not in citation given] MMOs usually feature a huge, persistent open world, although some games differ. These games can be found for most network-capable platforms, including the personal computer, video game console, or smartphones and other mobile devices.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a sufficient population to support an Oceanic server? I don't find earning AP for retaking keeps and resources during the day to be so terrible, but I'm curious.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come on dude, youre not even funny... Youre smarter than that.
    No I arent

Lethal zergling