The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Sntt_Rangs. I have messaged our wonderful Grahtwood team to arrange an invite for you.

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
    Options
  • Jaszord
    Jaszord
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, still relatively new to ESO but given my previous mmo experience and an understanding of the ESO auction house system (thanks to youtube) I could manage 15-20k at least a week. ID: @Jaszord
    Options
  • njsummers
    njsummers
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join All mart in Reapers March or Tamriel Marketeers in Vivec City. My ign is @njsummers
    Options
  • OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'd like to join Tamriel Traders Guild @OHjemziqBuZpeDe and @EdenKnightsNoar
    Edited by OHjemziqBuZpeDe on April 25, 2019 9:09AM
    Options
  • OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by OHjemziqBuZpeDe on April 25, 2019 9:10AM
    Options
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Jaszord & @njsummers = invite to Allmart sent you both

@OHjemziqBuZpeDe & @EdenKnightsNoar both have invites to TTG

Thanks to all four and wish you the best in our Trading Community.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
    Options
  • Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, invite to allmart please? @Arkaine
    Options
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Arkaine invite sent!
    Ireniicus
    Options
  • Estion
    Estion
    Hello Invite to Allmart. @Estion
    Options
  • Zeddoc
    Zeddoc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

I am interested in joining two guilds for trading. If possible I would like to join Sturm und Drang and Tamriel Marketeers or any of the other not too high gold/week guilds.

My in-game tag is @Zeddoc
    Options
  • Archid
    Archid
    ✭✭
    Hi

I accidentally left Tamriel Marketeers, could I have a reinvite please my account is @Archid

Cheers
    Options
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Estion - Invite sent
    @Zeddoc I have forwarded your requests to the TM and SUD respective management teams
    @Archid - Have messaged the TM Managers. I am sure you will get a reinvite soon
    Ireniicus
    Options
  • Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, not seeing invite in mail. Might have been full at the time. Can i get another invite to allmart @Arkaine
    Options
  • ColinMcFry
    ColinMcFry
    Soul Shriven
    @ColinMcFry please invite to grathwood guild
    Options
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Arkaine - Tried four times to send you an invite without success. Not getting any feedback from the UI why. Suggest messaging me in game @Ireniicus and I will try via that route.

@ColinMcFry - I have asked the SUD team to send you an invite to their Grahtwood Guild.
    Ireniicus
    Options
  • Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ahhh sorry guys, i figured it out. Y'all are on EU server. Sorry didn't see that in guild descript. Just coming back to game after an extended break. Thanks for the effort, sorry again.
    Options
  • Huddzey
    Huddzey
    Soul Shriven
    hi could i get an inv to Divine Deals please :)

@Huddzey

Thank you
    Edited by Huddzey on April 28, 2019 9:57PM
    Options
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Huddzey !
    Your request has been forwarded to Divine deal's management ! You'll hear from them soon.
    Welcome at TTU :-)
    Edited by Eyllora on April 29, 2019 9:17AM
    Options
  • vicemen
    vicemen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join in Vvardenfell, i can make 10k+/week. U_ID: @festfolk
    In-Game ID: @Festfolk
    Options
  • kieranmmmb16_ESO
    kieranmmmb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interesting in joining the Elden Root Guild: Sturm und Drang.

@KcKi
    Options
  • Huddzey
    Huddzey
    Soul Shriven
    @Eyllora

Thanks for the update :)

have a nice day
    Options
  • Caimie
    Caimie
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I was wondering if I could join the Arenthian Trade Guild. I have played this game since beta but don't have much experience with the whole trading business. I would really love to give it a try.

So, if you have an open space and don't mind taking me aboard, my id is @Caimie. Thank you!
    Options
  • Bananaboogie
    Bananaboogie
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

Would really like to join the Arenthian Trade Guild in Summerset. I have recently returned to the game and need a place to dump my stuff! I will be quite active and I hope to sell for approx 10k/week.

My id is @Bananaboogie.

Thanks in advance!
    Options
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, everyone that wants to join. I have issues notes to all the Management teams for the respective guilds.

@festfolk - The amount mentioned is sadly too low for our Vivec Guilds which start at 20k. I can refer you to other guilds in Vivec that are our friends if you like or offer you a position in Allmart or Arenthian Trade Guild. Both have 10k minimums.
    Ireniicus
    Options
  • shadowcoder
    shadowcoder
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

After returning to ESO from a break I would now like to rejoin the Tamriel Traders Guild.

My user-id is @ShadowF13

Thanks!
    EU Server DC PC | Azuras Star

Nightblade VR 14 - Arkanios
    Templar VR 14 - Anthorios
    Dragonknight VR 14 - Grimror
    Sorcerer VR 14 - Cyrenee
    Options
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, i would like an invite for Grahtwood, Elden Root. My id is @techprince
    Options
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ShadowF13 - invite to TTG sent!
    @techprince - Request sent to our Elden Root team!
    Ireniicus
    Options
  • Makljer
    Makljer
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

Me and my friend would like to join Traders of the Ebonheart or any other guild in vivec city. My user id: @Makljer , friend user id: @WolfiAlpha

Thanks
    Options
  • Highlight
    Highlight
    Soul Shriven
    Hello to the trading community! Could I get an invite to DIvine Deals or Alchemist Emporium (or any similar trading guild really) please ? My profile name is @highlight
    Edited by Highlight on May 2, 2019 1:29PM
    Options
  • AlgolStar
    AlgolStar
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon!

I'd like to join Tamriel Marketeers. I should be able to sell 10k per week. By the way, are you accepting donations in case someone doesn't sell the required amount?

Sincerely, @Yuggothian_4th
    Options
This discussion has been closed.