The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Sntt_Rangs. I have messaged our wonderful Grahtwood team to arrange an invite for you.

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Jaszord
    Jaszord
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, still relatively new to ESO but given my previous mmo experience and an understanding of the ESO auction house system (thanks to youtube) I could manage 15-20k at least a week. ID: @Jaszord
  • njsummers
    njsummers
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join All mart in Reapers March or Tamriel Marketeers in Vivec City. My ign is @njsummers
  • OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'd like to join Tamriel Traders Guild @OHjemziqBuZpeDe and @EdenKnightsNoar
    Edited by OHjemziqBuZpeDe on April 25, 2019 9:09AM
  • OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    OHjemziqBuZpeDe
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by OHjemziqBuZpeDe on April 25, 2019 9:10AM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Jaszord & @njsummers = invite to Allmart sent you both

@OHjemziqBuZpeDe & @EdenKnightsNoar both have invites to TTG

Thanks to all four and wish you the best in our Trading Community.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, invite to allmart please? @Arkaine
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Arkaine invite sent!
    Ireniicus
  • Estion
    Estion
    Hello Invite to Allmart. @Estion
  • Zeddoc
    Zeddoc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

I am interested in joining two guilds for trading. If possible I would like to join Sturm und Drang and Tamriel Marketeers or any of the other not too high gold/week guilds.

My in-game tag is @Zeddoc
  • Archid
    Archid
    ✭✭
    Hi

I accidentally left Tamriel Marketeers, could I have a reinvite please my account is @Archid

Cheers
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Estion - Invite sent
    @Zeddoc I have forwarded your requests to the TM and SUD respective management teams
    @Archid - Have messaged the TM Managers. I am sure you will get a reinvite soon
    Ireniicus
  • Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, not seeing invite in mail. Might have been full at the time. Can i get another invite to allmart @Arkaine
  • ColinMcFry
    ColinMcFry
    Soul Shriven
    @ColinMcFry please invite to grathwood guild
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Arkaine - Tried four times to send you an invite without success. Not getting any feedback from the UI why. Suggest messaging me in game @Ireniicus and I will try via that route.

@ColinMcFry - I have asked the SUD team to send you an invite to their Grahtwood Guild.
    Ireniicus
  • Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Krb19871ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ahhh sorry guys, i figured it out. Y'all are on EU server. Sorry didn't see that in guild descript. Just coming back to game after an extended break. Thanks for the effort, sorry again.
  • Huddzey
    Huddzey
    Soul Shriven
    hi could i get an inv to Divine Deals please :)

@Huddzey

Thank you
    Edited by Huddzey on April 28, 2019 9:57PM
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Huddzey !
    Your request has been forwarded to Divine deal's management ! You'll hear from them soon.
    Welcome at TTU :-)
    Edited by Eyllora on April 29, 2019 9:17AM
  • vicemen
    vicemen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join in Vvardenfell, i can make 10k+/week. U_ID: @festfolk
    In-Game ID: @Festfolk
  • kieranmmmb16_ESO
    kieranmmmb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interesting in joining the Elden Root Guild: Sturm und Drang.

@KcKi
  • Huddzey
    Huddzey
    Soul Shriven
    @Eyllora

Thanks for the update :)

have a nice day
  • Caimie
    Caimie
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I was wondering if I could join the Arenthian Trade Guild. I have played this game since beta but don't have much experience with the whole trading business. I would really love to give it a try.

So, if you have an open space and don't mind taking me aboard, my id is @Caimie. Thank you!
  • Bananaboogie
    Bananaboogie
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

Would really like to join the Arenthian Trade Guild in Summerset. I have recently returned to the game and need a place to dump my stuff! I will be quite active and I hope to sell for approx 10k/week.

My id is @Bananaboogie.

Thanks in advance!
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, everyone that wants to join. I have issues notes to all the Management teams for the respective guilds.

@festfolk - The amount mentioned is sadly too low for our Vivec Guilds which start at 20k. I can refer you to other guilds in Vivec that are our friends if you like or offer you a position in Allmart or Arenthian Trade Guild. Both have 10k minimums.
    Ireniicus
  • shadowcoder
    shadowcoder
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

After returning to ESO from a break I would now like to rejoin the Tamriel Traders Guild.

My user-id is @ShadowF13

Thanks!
    EU Server DC PC | Azuras Star

Nightblade VR 14 - Arkanios
    Templar VR 14 - Anthorios
    Dragonknight VR 14 - Grimror
    Sorcerer VR 14 - Cyrenee
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, i would like an invite for Grahtwood, Elden Root. My id is @techprince
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ShadowF13 - invite to TTG sent!
    @techprince - Request sent to our Elden Root team!
    Ireniicus
  • Makljer
    Makljer
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

Me and my friend would like to join Traders of the Ebonheart or any other guild in vivec city. My user id: @Makljer , friend user id: @WolfiAlpha

Thanks
  • Highlight
    Highlight
    Soul Shriven
    Hello to the trading community! Could I get an invite to DIvine Deals or Alchemist Emporium (or any similar trading guild really) please ? My profile name is @highlight
    Edited by Highlight on May 2, 2019 1:29PM
  • AlgolStar
    AlgolStar
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon!

I'd like to join Tamriel Marketeers. I should be able to sell 10k per week. By the way, are you accepting donations in case someone doesn't sell the required amount?

Sincerely, @Yuggothian_4th
This discussion has been closed.