The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• Mr_Stormtrooper
    Mr_Stormtrooper
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join the trade guild in Deshaan please

@Mr.Stormtrooper (with the period.)
    Edited by Mr_Stormtrooper on April 14, 2019 6:03PM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mr.Stormtrooper, invite sent :)
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • JustRuthless
    JustRuthless
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join Arenthian Trade Guild to begin my trading career.
    UserID : @JustRuthless
  • furball_82dk
    I want to join Arenthian Trade Guild to begin my trading career.
    UserID : @JustRuthless

Hi @JustRuthless I will sent you an invite to Arenthian trade guild right away.

looking forward to having you with us
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Fortunia GM of Arenthian trade guild
  • furball_82dk
    @JustRuthless

I´m having problems finding you ingame.. Pls tjek if i have your right userid

• stro_com
    stro_com
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join the trade guild in Vivec please
  • stro_com
    stro_com
    Soul Shriven
    stro_com wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to join the trade guild in Vivec please

@stro.com
  • Keizee
    Keizee
    Hi, i'd like to join Tamriel Marketeers @Keizee
  • Odomanagamenon
    Odomanagamenon
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, can i get invite to Divine Deals? @Odomanagamenon
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @stro_com , @Keizee and @Odomanagamenon !
    The management of Traders of the Ebonheart, Tamriel Marketeers and Divine Deals have been informed about your respective requests. You'll hear them soon :smile:
    Welcome at TTU all three !!!!
  • JustRuthless
    JustRuthless
    Soul Shriven
    @JustRuthless

gCkmxzD.png

@JustRuthless is my correct userid. I only joined one out of five guilds so far. Im not sure why its not working.
  • zhuzhu11
    zhuzhu11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Invite me please in the guild "Tamriel Traders Guild" Selling around 300k-1kk/week ID: @Lesika1
    I was in your guild, recently expelled me. I was absent because of the holidays. Returned!
  • furball_82dk
    @JustRuthless

gCkmxzD.png

@JustRuthless is my correct userid. I only joined one out of five guilds so far. Im not sure why its not working.

im so sorry it says account not found everytim i try and add yu or mail you for that matter .. if you could try and contact me via ingamen msg or mail to see if that makes a diffenrece

@Fortunia GM of Arenthian Trade Guild
  • JustRuthless
    JustRuthless
    Soul Shriven
    @furball_82dk my bad i just realized im in the PC EU when i play on PC NA. sorry :disappointed:
  • furball_82dk
    @furball_82dk my bad i just realized im in the PC EU when i play on PC NA. sorry :disappointed:

i figured something like that was the last option, no worries at all m8 silly things happen.

• dioclesus
    dioclesus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I recently began trading in Alinor After reaching 35k of sales last week, I feel ready to add a new spot with higher requierments. Having a wider variety of items available in different cities should help optimize both my inventory and sales.

Requesting invite to :

> Guild : Tamriel Marketeers in Vvardenfell - VIVEC CITY ( or if unavailable any of the guild with a merchant in vivec).

My userid : @dioclesus

Thank you for your consideration.
  • Kaiyuu
    Kaiyuu
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i sell for around 7k weekly and trying to sell for more so i wish to join Arenthian Trade Guild

@Loodarn
  • Ap0c666
    Ap0c666
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

LF trading guild in either Rawk or Elden, returning player, 9 trait in blacksmith armour and nearly 9 trait on weapons, plus regular undaunted/vet player so shouldn't have a problem meeting sales requirements.

Userid is same as forum name, otherwise in game name is Amun.

Thanks
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Ap0c666 - Welcome to Allmart!
    Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on April 17, 2019 9:29PM
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dioclesus - All Vivec Guilds are full. You are on our wait list

hi @Loodarn. I have messaged the ATG crew to get you an invite but please be aware our guilds are mostly full at the moment.

Thank you for your patience I think it will be worthwhile :smile:
    Ireniicus
  • Keizee
    Keizee
    Hi, Tamriel Marketeers didn't send me an invitation, maybe Divine Deals would want me. :)
  • trax72
    trax72
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Is there a spot in Divine Deals or Tamriel Marketeers?

Would appreciate an invite - @trax72

Cheers!
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Keizee & Trax72. I have sent you both an invite to divine deals of Vivec. Apologies but our Vivec Trade Guilds are in high demand so it's taken a little time to free up some space.

Appreciate your patience and welcome to Trade Community.
    Ireniicus
  • LordDarknite
    Just came back to the game i should be able to sell a lot 10k if not more a week

game name @lorddarknite
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Lorddarknite to Allmart!
    Ireniicus
  • Susi_CH
    Susi_CH
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'd like to join a trade guild in Vivec or in Alinor (wherever there's a free spot!). Thanks :)
    @Susi_CH
  • furball_82dk
    Susi_CH wrote: »
    Hi! I'd like to join a trade guild in Vivec or in Alinor (wherever there's a free spot!). Thanks :)
    @Susi_CH

hi Susi_CH

I will sent you an invite to our Alinor guild / Arenthian Trade Guild :)

Looking forward to have you with us.

@Fortunia gm of ATG
  • christian.banseeb17_ESO
    Could I get an invite for the Alinor one? I’m still quite new to the game so I want to start out small, however I did play some very successful crafters /traders in other games so hopefully I’ll inceeas my weekly sales soon.

Account handle is @oxisto

Thanks!
  • furball_82dk
    Could I get an invite for the Alinor one? I’m still quite new to the game so I want to start out small, however I did play some very successful crafters /traders in other games so hopefully I’ll inceeas my weekly sales soon.

Account handle is @oxisto

Thanks!

Fortunia GM of ATG
  • Sntt_Rangs
    Sntt_Rangs
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, could I get an invite to Grahtwood (ELDEN ROOT) please?
    name is @Sntt_Rangs

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.