The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    freezdeathliver i have sent a note to our Mournhold and Summerset guilds..you should get invites today!
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have an invite @misslizardface
  • Mrslizardface
    Mrslizardface
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a craglorn guild
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @misslizardface - invite back to TTG sent. Please ensure you meet the minimum sales.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Eudex
    Eudex
    Soul Shriven
    New player. Looking for a trade guild. Can i join Alinor one?
    @Eudex
  • Eudex
    Eudex
    Soul Shriven
  • craig_wright24neb18_ESO
    Returning player looking for trading guild, could I join the Alinor one if there is space available?
    @firefalling
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Eudex - you should be in the guild now?
    @firefalling - i have asked the ATG folks to invite you :)

Welcome to our Trading Community. Have fun and be prosperous :)
    Ireniicus
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking for an invite to Divine Deals for @EmissaryVII please. The min sales won’t be a problem.

Many thanks 😁
  • DigiGOD
    DigiGOD
    Soul Shriven
    Hello looking for an invite to the Guild : Divine Deals
    @ctrldotnet, @Ireniicus, @Ishacara, @Monako, @Simox

Kinda new-ish player but have been playing for 12h+/day so i have a lot of stuff to sell, shouldnt be a problem to hit 20k. Thanks in advance! : )

@DigiGOD
  • Mendosa
    Mendosa
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join to "Tamriel Traders Guild" (BELKARTH), "The Alchemist's Emporium" (ELDEN ROOT) and "Sturm und Drang" (DESHAAN) ?

userid: @lkaragol

PS : I'm already a member of Divine Deals (Vivec City) and you just made me a millionaire :)
    Magblade with Dual Wield
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agegarton/Emissary - Glad we have resolved our differences. Invite sent
    @digigod - invite to Divine Deals sent
    @lkaragol - Thanks for your lovely feedback! Invite to TTG/TAE (TAE is our Deshaan guild) sent. I have messaged our Alliance partners in Sturm & Drang (that is our Elden Root guild) about an invite there. Thanks!

Ireniicus
  • Mrcab0ose
    Mrcab0ose
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, can I get an invite to Sturm & Drang please?

userid: @Horseclock
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi @Horseclock, the invite should have been sent.
    Ireniicus
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    @chess1ukb16_ESO

Hi, I would like an invite to the Arenthian Trade Guild in Alinor if possible. Ingame name @StytchFingal
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    Got hold of Fortunia and got my invite. I'm glad this thread is here.
  • Direwolf8
    Direwolf8
    Hello, I would like to join you alliance. I can do a 20-30K sales per week as of now
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    StytchFingal awesome feedback thanks!

Direwolf we would love to have you in our Community but do need your ingame @name, please
    Ireniicus
  • visibleman
    visibleman
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite to Tamriel Marketeers please.
    Previously, while Merchants of Magnus was in Vivec, I was doing upto 100k a week. Not so good since they moved from Vivec...

@visibleman

Thanks
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @visibleman
    Your request has been forwarded to Tamriel Marketeers management. You'll hear from them soon.
    Welcome at TTU !
  • Direwolf8
    Direwolf8
    My ign is @Direwolf8

I would really like to join one of the guilds in the trader's alliance. Preferable with 20k sales
    Edited by Direwolf8 on April 13, 2019 11:09AM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Direwolf, sent you an invite to our Allmart Guild in Rawl'kha. All our other guilds that have reqs 20k or under are full.

Ireniicus
  • Trueblue
    Trueblue
    ✭✭
    From Arenthian Trade Guild anyone can invite me?? @krakow2000 ... trying /w @Fortunia but always "offline" - inv pleas.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @krakow2000, I have left a message with Fortunia however, I did speak to her earlier today and she told me ATG was likely full until Sunday evening, sorry!. Lots of people playing ESO at the moment which I guess is a good thing but means our awesome Trade Guilds get full by end of each week :)
    Ireniicus
  • trax72
    trax72
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Is there any spot left in any of the 20k guilds? would appreciate an invite. IGN is @trax72

Cheers.
  • Wilendar
    Wilendar
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, new player here. I would like to join trading guild, because i like to trade items ;)
    please invite @wilendar
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Wilendar. I have arranged an invite to our Allmart Trade Guild. Good luck with your ESO journey and happy Trading :)
    Ireniicus
  • stro_com
    stro_com
    Soul Shriven
    @stro.com I have sent you an invite to Tamriel Marketeers :)
  • trax72
    trax72
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Is there any spot left in any of the Vvardenfell (VIVEC CITY) guilds?

Would appreciate an invite to @trax72

Cheers.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi trax, I have arranged for you to grab a spot in our Traders of the Ebonheart Guild in Vivec City :)
    Ireniicus
This discussion has been closed.