The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade minor berserk

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drako_Ei wrote: »
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Listen to these guys. It's not even a real nerf! You can still do the same amount of damage, just get minor berserk from somewhere else.

Oh look, the sorc class head cheerleader is here to tell us that we're fine because we can choose a monster set to do the same damage while losing whatever damage our current monster set used to give us ..

Umm thanks? I'd rather stick with balorgh and keep the minor berserk.

Since when have sorcs been able to enjoy juicy monster sets like Balorgh? You guys are so spoiled. We can't afford sets like that because we are so desperate for basic stats. Most sorcs now are running Mighty Chudan. MIGHTY CHUDAN. How's that for excitement?

Looks like you should visit alcasts site, though it won’t make up for incompetence

Most magsorcs are using chudan now

Not really, you have good sorcs like Malcolm that use zaan and boundless storm. I know a few that use pirate for the major protection.

Boundless is cheap, it lasts awhile, and it let's you run whatever monster set you want.

• kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neither, or the minor berzerk buff should be replaced by something unique wish would just make them even better in groups or trials when getting minor berzerk from their healer on top of the buff given buy grim focus.

this spell without any buff added would be weird. i mean, when you know that sorcs have their lightning for that gives armor, aoe over time dmg and movement speed, dk spells that stuns + root + deal dmg, or so many others that have multiple effects you cant expect a nb spell yo only grant you 1low cost (and heavy dmging) spell every 5LA (since the 10% ressource regen buff only make the base spell to cost 0...)
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    You can keep it if they revert the change on DK wings. B)
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just relentless focus (stam)

While i dislike the dk change it is probably the result of people refusing to agree with magblades that cripple or strife shouldn’t be reflectable and instead telling us to slot FP/Concealed/Fear..the last 2 ends great for non calu users, you just get cc‘d and die

Or you could slot shade to get away so being forced to slot 3-4 abilities to counter 1 class? And you guys complain about cloak lol (i agree that cloak needs adjusted too)

Don’t worry tho, this greatly buffs snipe spammers.. I guess i could just stick with stamblade, who needs mag anyways 😏
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs

While i dislike the dk change it is probably the result of people refusing to agree with magblades that cripple or strife shouldn’t be reflectable and instead telling us to slot FP/Concealed/Fear..the last 2 ends great for non calu users, you just get cc‘d and die

Or you could slot shade to get away so being forced to slot 3-4 abilities to counter 1 class? And you guys complain about cloak lol (i agree that cloak needs adjusted too)

Don’t worry tho, this greatly buffs snipe spammers.. I guess i could just stick with stamblade, who needs mag anyways 😏

You can even have cripple and strife be not reflectable, and you won't hear me complain (much) about cloak either.

In my opinion, wings should stay the way they are but for all classes there should be some CLASS based non-reflectable skills. Weapon based skills on the other hand should be reflectable.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can even have cripple and strife be not reflectable, and you won't hear me complain (much) about cloak either.

In my opinion, wings should stay the way they are but for all classes there should be some CLASS based non-reflectable skills. Weapon based skills on the other hand should be reflectable.

That’s a good idea, reflectable melee attacks. Then a stamDK and magX class can fight and bounce abilities back and forth, whoever does the least damage wins.
    Edited by Iskiab on April 6, 2019 5:08PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    Iskiab wrote: »

That’s a good idea, reflectable melee attacks. Then a stamDK and magX class can fight and bounce abilities back and forth, whoever does the least damage wins.

Don't be silly, you know I meant projectile/long range skills. So, bow/staff single target skills reflectable, SOME (but not all) long range class skills unreflectable for all classes.

• kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes wings are fine, they free you from snares and prevent you from behing CC'd from range, reflects 10 projectiles instead of 4 because of latency and of course deal dmg for you allowing you to use less spells in order to kill ppl and slot moooooar buffs :p

this is the very way to play a game fairly: use one spell for everything =)

i love forums =)
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKs complaining about cloak with all the braking-cloak-aoe-spells they have in their base kit makes me laugh really hard
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If stamblade is the concern that lead to this, then I vote for leaving Minor Berserk on the magicka morph when slotted. Stamblades will have a hard time passively taking the magicka morph, if they have to slot it on their main bar.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    kalunte wrote: »
    this is the very way to play a game fairly: use one spell for everything =)

Try using wings against melee attacks. I love people that don't think before they write.

• DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades are strong and do not need the minor berserk buff to stay strong.
    Magblades in pvp are pretty weak compared to other classes (in my experience), so they can keep it.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Listen to these guys. It's not even a real nerf! You can still do the same amount of damage, just get minor berserk from somewhere else.

Oh look, the sorc class head cheerleader is here to tell us that we're fine because we can choose a monster set to do the same damage while losing whatever damage our current monster set used to give us ..

Umm thanks? I'd rather stick with balorgh and keep the minor berserk.

Since when have sorcs been able to enjoy juicy monster sets like Balorgh? You guys are so spoiled. We can't afford sets like that because we are so desperate for basic stats. Most sorcs now are running Mighty Chudan. MIGHTY CHUDAN. How's that for excitement?

@Emma_Overload

My sorc wears Skoria, because I don’t have a zoo clogging up my bars and can slot Boundless Storm. Meanwhile, my magblade has to wear Fortified Brass/Armor Master, Transmutation, and Troll King, because healing is all it’s good for.

*shrug*
    Edited by Aurielle on April 8, 2019 11:22AM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just merciless resolve (mag)
    when are these changes supposed to take effect? With the release of elsweyr? Will we already see the proposed changes on monday when PTS launches?
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when are these changes supposed to take effect? With the release of elsweyr? Will we already see the proposed changes on monday when PTS launches?

Yep they are looking into every combat move in the game from my understanding and it should be available soon. I think the pts is supposed to start tomorrow (or at least this week) so patch notes will be out soon and should be huge.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong and do not need the minor berserk buff to stay strong.
    Magblades in pvp are pretty weak compared to other classes (in my experience), so they can keep it.

Math - not even once, heh?
    Minor Berserk gives additional 8% to all damage. This means that after it's gone, stamblades will lose a lot of damage. And magblades will be hitting with wet noodles.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see it like this, basically:

Remove breaking stealth from Camouflaged Hunter and Combat prayer (I believe both skills break stealth/cloak), and remove the current prerequisite from Camo Hunter, get it from activating the skill itself instead. And you have pretty much solved the problem. A slight nerf to NB's, but it's not game changing.

Worst case, remove Minor Berserk from the stam morph, but keep it for mag. Preferably, leave the entire skill be as it is.

I'm thinking about this too: Stamblade use Camo Hunter as it is, and use teleport strike - and they have like 16% damage buff, instead of today's Minor Berserk only of 8%; which will lead to more cries about nerfs, and more people will suffer and NEED to change their playstyle.

These radical changes and nerfs needs to stop. Make small gradual changes, that people can ADJUST to, don't FORCE people to CHANGE their playstyle, have them adjust instead. This all needs to stop. We who can't play 16 hours/daily, needs to get some respite. Don't force us to spend time changing builds/playstyles entirely after eeeevery damn update. It's so tiresome...