The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Nightblade minor berserk

bagon
bagon
✭✭✭
Should both moprhs lose minor berserk? (I personally don't think magblade should lose the buff, i feel that it is not in a great position as of right now pvp wise.)
Edited by bagon on March 29, 2019 8:49PM

Nightblade minor berserk 135 votes

Yes both morphs
41%
ZelosGilvothWuffyCeruleiLordTareqKnootewootEejit1331wookikiller95ArwinEmma_OverloadMinnoimrednecksonThe UninvitedSleep724BosovTravestynoxToc de MalsviTyrion87kylewwefanbardx86zyk 56 votes
Just relentless focus (stam)
48%
arkansas_ESObstevenguyb14_ESODarcyMardinKayshaRikumaruDTStormfoxkillingspreeb16_ESOSimen.askeland89b16_ESOCheloDartriczjava34nub18_ESOKim_AngelolsborgNoctusPhatzLewtzJunkogenMayraelHowlKimchiThe_Saintcode65536 66 votes
Just merciless resolve (mag)
9%
Nemesis7884Strider__RoshinAdenomaDark_ShadyCaim12JayJayIsSoJaykarthrag_inakecruNegativeVibesll_RevNerftheforumsfrostz417Blinkin8r 13 votes
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neither. But I think we should wait until we get more concrete info on class rebalance to make final judgement since I'm pretty sure there are other changes being made to NBs next patch.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither nor?
    Edited by Metemsycosis on March 29, 2019 6:39PM
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither leave it alone. I'm getting so pissed off they keep changing everything. I'd like to know when they finish changing up the game so I can make a choice of if I want to play this game or not. They nerfed my tanks so bad I made a stamblade pseudo-tank. I don't know what to expect from these devs anymore. Really dont like the direction this game is going.
  • bagon
    bagon
    ✭✭✭
    Neither nor?

Forgot lol
  • likecats
    likecats
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd wait and see the planned changes.

Removing minor berserk will leave no point in grim focus being an active ability. If they make grim focus work passively on both bars for the bow proc, that would be cool. It would be a decent sustain buff and will reduce the clunkiness of grim focus.

If they can slap on a token buff on top of that, like major sorcery on bar slotted, the minor bersek removal wouldnt be the end of the world in PVP.

It would still be a Nerf but not exclusively a Nerf.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    Both should lose it.
    Edited by KhajiitFelix on March 30, 2019 9:32PM
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    Survival of the fittest...just adapt
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m just upset at how they released this information. There was zero context of an actual class balancing or giving something in return.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    I voted both. And I am a Magblade myself. Why did I vote both?
    I am a masochist.
    I rather wait for patchnotes to decide. It depend what other nerfs/buffs are coming. Also for other classes.
    I bet everybody will be gutted. Pvp'ers will probably be blamed. Who cares, as long as I can siege/defend keeps I am happy. #nerfsorc though
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither, unless magblade gets some significant fixes, then we'll see.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is this info coming from?
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the "Neither" option.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • bagon
    bagon
    ✭✭✭
    Kulvar wrote: »
    You forgot the "Neither" option.

As previously mentioned
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    Even though I agree we wait till pts to test, I voted both morphs because F nightblade lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    Listen to these guys. It's not even a real nerf! You can still do the same amount of damage, just get minor berserk from somewhere else.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Listen to these guys. It's not even a real nerf! You can still do the same amount of damage, just get minor berserk from somewhere else.

How are you going to do that in pvp? Combat prayer?
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    just stamblade should lose it
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    ll_Rev wrote: »

I think you should reread the question :)
    Yes, the vote options are very missleading.
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaysha wrote: »
    ll_Rev wrote: »

I think you should reread the question :)
    Yes, the vote options are very missleading.

I did read I just clicked the wrong answer.
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭

I can't take you serious when you complain and think mag sorc is a mediocre class.
    Edited by ll_Rev on March 30, 2019 7:27AM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    Iskiab wrote: »

Sure. Slimecraw is even easier.

#CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Sure. Slimecraw is even easier.

So magblade which is already the worse class in PvP should have to make more sacrifices to compensate for nerfs when the the class is already borderline unplayable?
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right now in my eyes this minor berserker removal is completely pointless, so I'm not gonna vote at all.
    However I'm looking forwards to read patch notes and see if developers are going to add any explanation why they thought such an adjustment was even needed. If they will remove minor berserker and leave the bow proc loud and slow, but will not add any other worthy buff for the skill, that's only pity.
    However if there is alternative - worthy - buff which is gonna be replaced there instead, then I might keep Merciless still slotted.
    Edited by Fiktius on March 30, 2019 1:54PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fiktius wrote: »
    Right now in my eyes this minor berserker removal is completely pointless, so I'm not gonna vote at all.
    However I'm looking forwards to read patch notes and see if developers are going to add any explanation why they thought such an adjustment was even needed. If they will remove minor berserker and leave the bow proc loud and slow, but will not add any other worthy buff for the skill, that's only pity.
    However if there is alternative - worthy - buff which is gonna be replaced there instead, then I might keep Merciless still slotted.

Agreed, I think it’ll be part of a larger change for classes and am still hopeful there’ll be some other things changed that will help the class.

Like maybe releasing this nerf a little early will get all the salty tears out of the way, so when patch notes are released people can focus on positive changes.

Like sorcs, they definitely got stronger recently but people focused on the negative. There were still complaints because all the info was released at the same time.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 30, 2019 2:17PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny that Nb loses minor berserc and meanwhile sorcs got Amplitude...
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They traded out a passive that randomly and constantly KILLS people low on health, the execute in a passive, with a passive that gives on average 5 percent damage.

Yeah, let's revert that change. Brilliant!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Actually a really good change there. For everyone.
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭
    Yes both morphs
    Remove minor berserk from both but change major endurance to minor on relentless and change snare to minor breach on target hit by proc and minor expedition when slotted to merciless. That should result in damage reduction of stam blade in both pvp and pve (which is needed) and should help out magblade in pvp.
    Edited by laissezfaire on March 30, 2019 8:56PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh look, the sorc class head cheerleader is here to tell us that we're fine because we can choose a monster set to do the same damage while losing whatever damage our current monster set used to give us ..

Umm thanks? I'd rather stick with balorgh and keep the minor berserk.
    Edited by Minalan on March 30, 2019 9:02PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd bet real money if your main was a NB instead of a sorc, you wouldn't have that opinion.