Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vMOS Stalwart Sisterhood

mrs_helheim
mrs_helheim
✭✭
Has anyone gotten this achievement? Struggling to figure out a strategy. Can't find anything online either.
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defeat the Wyrd Sisters while preventing them from ever using their auras to augment each other in Veteran March of Sacrifices.
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • mrs_helheim
    mrs_helheim
    ✭✭
    Defeat the Wyrd Sisters while preventing them from ever using their auras to augment each other in Veteran March of Sacrifices.

Yep I read what it is. I'm asking the strategy to complete it.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is tank taunts one, healer taunts one and then the dps kill them one at a time.
  • mrs_helheim
    mrs_helheim
    ✭✭
    My guess is tank taunts one, healer taunts one and then the dps kill them one at a time.

So far we've tried someone inner firing each and positioning ourselves at strategic distances so that Ursus doesn't cross auras when she does the gap closer, but the healer doesn't seem to aggro and runs all over the place. I'm also not completely sure what exactly counts as them augmenting each other. Is it just when their auras touch? Or is there some kind of animation? I see the tip come up about keeping them separate, so if I get that I reset, but I'm not totally sure if they actually did augment each other or not.
  • mrs_helheim
    mrs_helheim
    ✭✭
    Huh well would you look at that, I finally got it. I'll be posting a video in case anyone is interested.
  • Valkner
    Valkner
    ✭✭✭
    So I have done this achievement on 2 separate occasions, and the trick is to have a different person taunt each one and keep them spaced apart. Then you need to dps them evenly with the healer being slightly lower (we did ~5% HP) than the other 2 so they don't port around to assist each other. If the tank and archer are roughly equal while the healer being slighty lower, they wont port around overlapping auras. Slow play it this way till around 10% then kill them all fast with the Healer dying first.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    I have done this achievement many times, for multiple groups, and I did it quite differently than the above poster.

If you imagine the original boss position as best as I can draw:

>>>_____x_____
    >>/..................\
    >|.........@..........|
    >|....1...(y)....3...|
    >\.........2........./
    >>>____(z)_____

^
    ^
    |
    Players come from this direction

The numbered are the bosses, the @ is the big giant pillar the three stack around. When I start the fight, I taunt 3 (the melee add) and take him all the way past the pillar, down the slope, to the (X); I'm basically standing one foot in the water, one on the island. At the base of the slope, if you have your other 3 players stack at (Y and Z), on the opposite side of the pillars, they are out of line of sight for the leap. (Tank will not receive any healing for duration of fights obvs)

DPS just burn down 1+2 quickly, then you drag 3 around making sure you never actually step in the circles they leave after they die.

Very easy.

EDIT: Making my island look like an island
    Edited by Ankaridan on March 15, 2019 1:20AM
  • mrs_helheim
    mrs_helheim
    ✭✭
    Ankaridan wrote: »
    I have done this achievement many times, for multiple groups, and I did it quite differently than the above poster.

If you imagine the original boss position as best as I can draw:

>>>_____x_____
    >>/..................\
    >|.........@..........|
    >|....1...(y)....3...|
    >\.........2........./
    >>>____(z)_____

^
    ^
    |
    Players come from this direction

The numbered are the bosses, the @ is the big giant pillar the three stack around. When I start the fight, I taunt 3 (the melee add) and take him all the way past the pillar, down the slope, to the (X); I'm basically standing one foot in the water, one on the island. At the base of the slope, if you have your other 3 players stack at (Y and Z), on the opposite side of the pillars, they are out of line of sight for the leap. (Tank will not receive any healing for duration of fights obvs)

DPS just burn down 1+2 quickly, then you drag 3 around making sure you never actually step in the circles they leave after they die.

Very easy.

EDIT: Making my island look like an island

Crazy, that's exactly how we did it and got it. We tried other ways and we just couldn't do it. Seems you have to break Ursus los and behind the pillar on the slope works perfectly.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pillar LoS doesn't work any more. When this dungeon first came out, we used the pillar to LoS and got this achievement on multiple characters. When we tried that method recently, the melee will just charge right through the pillar.

However, elevation LoS still works, and so the method described earlier in this thread does work. But it's working because the slope is preventing the charge, not because of the pillar's LoS.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch