The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What about Mannequins or a dressing room?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This would solve issue about swapping gear between characters and it's mannequins this will be huge profit margin. I would play just to put my main sets like olorime and spell power cure on a manquieen that I can just swap on when needed.

Issue
Gear swap issue
Storage

Soultion
Dressing room
mannequins - engagement for houses this way
quality of life add on
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if ZOS can (unlike Beth) make mannequins which never move!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Only if ZOS can (unlike Beth) make mannequins which never move!

Gah, what a creepy bug that was!
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with a mannequin I could outfit for a static display.

Beth?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100%.

Gimme mannequins to save gear, CP, skills for fast switch. I'll pay crowns, in my house is fine.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Beth?

Bethesda - as in Skyrim.... the mannequins would arbitrarily move around at random. I finally got enough addons that tweaked the creepy stuff to make them stationery.

I used to walk into the basement in Honeyside and jump out of my skin. Finally did get over screeching like a little girl, for which husband was very thankful~
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Beth?

Bethesda - as in Skyrim.... the mannequins would arbitrarily move around at random. I finally got enough addons that tweaked the creepy stuff to make them stationery.

I used to walk into the basement in Honeyside and jump out of my skin. Finally did get over screeching like a little girl, for which husband was very thankful~

That would be creepy.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I liked the mannequins in Skyrim simply to show off cool sets.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. mannequins are stuck in a house. I do not want to have to go back to my house every time I want to change gear. That really sound troublesome.

The house based storage is fine for things we do not interact with constantly, but gear we will actually use, we need more available. Healers and tanks are most notable for needing various sets available.

2. I prefer the idea of an Armory that holds bound gear. This idea would work best if we could mark sets to stay in a characters bag and if we could bundle sets together as well. This would obviously be an ESO+ perk which is reasonable.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the idea of putting gear into 'bundles' so you could change all pieces by equipping a 'bundle'. Be nice as an ESO+ perk too but if they did it, we'd probably see it in the crown store.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    1. mannequins are stuck in a house. I do not want to have to go back to my house every time I want to change gear. That really sound troublesome.

Just because something is available doesn't mean you have to make use of it.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

Just because something is available doesn't mean you have to make use of it.

All fast switch in the environment should absolutely NOT be a thing. I.e. In PvP or duel countdowns ot even in hard content runs.

House means it's not used in odd ways that would be broken.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This. I remember myself. Dark cellar. Night. Wind howling. And your mannequin peeking at you from the shadows. I could swear they moved when I rotated the camera.

But to be honest - mannequins for display (option to put costumes or outfits?) and to hold one full set of gear.
  • dusk22
    dusk22
    Soul Shriven
    I believe the tech is there to do this. Just doing Morrowind for the first time and there is a questline that has mannequins with various armor sets on display.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This. I remember myself. Dark cellar. Night. Wind howling. And your mannequin peeking at you from the shadows. I could swear they moved when I rotated the camera.

But to be honest - mannequins for display (option to put costumes or outfits?) and to hold one full set of gear.

It really would be a good thing!