The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Free Malareth! (When will "New in Town" return?)

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Xendyn wrote: »
@IrishGirlGamer wait they nuked the Frog Quest???????????????? :O (it did take like forever to get it to unbug though)

I didn't know if they nuked them, but they actually took one out (the one where you had to catch different colored frogs). I don't know if it's made it back yet.

There was another quest that was up the first couple of days, in Vulkhel Guard that involved some debtors or gamblers or something. It disappeared shortly after the game launched.

Oh, yeh yeh I remember that one. You had to go around and collect from a few different npcs.
Yes, and the last we heard about it was in Patch Notes 1.01, released on April 2, 2014:

Quests
Auridon
  • In the name of the Queen: Fixed an issue in the quest where the priestesses at the Northern and Western ritual sites would occasionally get stuck in a kneeling pose, blocking your progress.
  • New in Town: Malareth has been run out of Vulkhel Guard for the time being, but she vows to return at a later date. Those of you on this quest are advised to abandon the quest until she returns. Not completing this quest will not impact any achievements.

"Malareth has been run out of Vulkhel Guard for the time being, but she vows to return at a later date."

How much later :tongue:
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON-npc-Malareth.jpg

Have you seen me?

Edited by tinythinker on March 3, 2019 4:46PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON-npc-Malareth.jpg

Have you seen me?

Finally! Something productive for Stuga to do!!!

8ZfOfEI.jpg

Dear ZOS,

For the love of all the gods.... please send Stuga to find Malareth!! So she will stop looking for me!!
    And no, Stuga... I do not know how long you've been looking for me.... So stop asking!!!

Edited by TerraDewBerry on March 3, 2019 6:57PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON-npc-Malareth.jpg

Have you seen me?

8ZfOfEI.jpg

Dear ZOS,

For the love of all the gods.... please send Stuga to find Malareth!! So she will stop looking for me!!

There's a small-zone DLC idea... the Search for Malareth

A buddy comedy featuring Stuga

{insert cheesy Search for Spock knock-off image here}

Edited by tinythinker on March 3, 2019 7:08PM

• TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON-npc-Malareth.jpg

Have you seen me?

8ZfOfEI.jpg

Dear ZOS,

There's a small-zone DLC idea... the Search for Malareth

A buddy comedy featuring Stuga

{insert cheesy Search for Spock knock-off image here}

I found the perfect zone song for the ESO "The Stuga Edition" DLC...
    ;)