Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favorite set coming out?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What are you hyped for?
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadly Strike, even though its just an updated set.

Also looking forward to sloads Icy Conjurer in PVP...
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    The monster set that gives back stats.... which I’m sure pvp will hate and get nerfed
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The wraith set...can't wait
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The monster set that gives back stats.... which I’m sure pvp will hate and get nerfed

Doesn't work on self
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were mostly pretty meh, but I will get the ice one because it is an ice set.
    Playing since beta...
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Doesn't work on self

Really wish zos would put those words in the set description.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    They were mostly pretty meh, but I will get the ice one because it is an ice set.

Unreflectable, 20k damage, short proc time. It's the perfect Warden set for PvP burst.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll think about it when they arrive, excitement wears down pretty quick so don't want to be over them before they get here.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The changed buffer of the swift for pvp healing.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

Stonekeeper (Monster Mask)
    1 – Adds 548 Maximum Stamina
    1 – Adds 548 Maximum Magicka
    1 – Adds 603 Maximum Health
    2 – When you block an attack, you gain an energy Charge stack, up to one stack per second. When you gain 6 Charges, you release the energy, restoring 5350 Stamina and Magicka, and healing for 5350. After releasing the Charges, you cannot regain new Charges for 14 seconds.
    Depths of Malata

My bad this was the monster set I was referring to

The other one is nice and I realized it was for others not for us

This one is more selfish but I don’t care
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

2 – When you block an attack, you gain an energy Charge stack, up to one stack per second. When you gain 6 Charges, you release the energy, restoring 5350 Stamina and Magicka, and healing for 5350. After releasing the Charges, you cannot regain new Charges for 14 seconds.
    Depths of Malata

I wonder how that synergizes with sword and board ultimate gee whiz and argonian pot passive and just wear 2 sevenths fury and have so many fight resets.
  • soynegroyque
    soynegroyque
    ✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

Depths of Malata

I wonder how that synergizes with sword and board ultimate gee whiz and argonian pot passive and just wear 2 sevenths fury and have so many fight resets.

It works just as you might expect.
    Shield Discipline is 7 seconds of free automatic block. Nothing out of this world happening here.

You may even swap bars while using it.(but will use the block reduction of your current bar)
    This set will build stacks while blocking and shield discipline I just blocking.

The set however is more powerful than argonians resourceful in everyway and most tanks may not even this much sustain. But it gives non argonian tanks a much more powerful version of their passive. It will be nice to see how it plays out though, specially now that redguards and imperials are also powerful sustain oriented tanks too.
    Edited by soynegroyque on February 20, 2019 5:37AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

Depths of Malata

I mean for monster sets most for tanks aren't that supportive.
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

Depths of Malata

I mean for monster sets most for tanks aren't that supportive.

Right now I’m using lord warden... and my group kinda likes it but they dont really care one way or the other they say it’s useful but not necessary I don’t really like any of the others engine guardian is nice but this will definitely replace engine guardian for ever being back on my goto

This set will be great tho I’m already an imperial ... and I’ll be using a tri stat in the helm infused ...

I wish the stacks would also give my team the resource return but oh well the more resource returnI have the better less need for shards being thrown for me ...

• JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Icy Conjurer for frostden and Tzogvin’s Warband for 2bow stamden.
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

Depths of Malata

Explain about the fight resets how will this helm and shoulders reset a fight ?
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

Depths of Malata

This is created for Nord, for sustain heavy fights. So you don't need to fuss a lot, when conditions allow you run bloodspawn, when not -> snap this and receive 535 equivalent of recovery both for stamina and magicka. And what this set will do in PVP burst fights, wow, I bet it will be nerfed in few months.
  • WeaselGod
    WeaselGod
    ✭✭✭

Doesn't work on self

Depths of Malata

Imagine this coupled with battalion defender, and cyrodiils crest.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzogvin’s Warband. I've used Shadow on my Stamblade knowing full well I was gimping my DPS slightly but really wanted to stick with the whole Shadowblade notion. With the rebuff to Shadow, Tzogvin's crit boost, and the built-in Minor Force, it feels more like a legit setup. Managed to breach 40k dps for the first time on the PTS lol.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stonekeeper, Auroran’s Thunder, Tzogvin’s Warband & Frozen Watcher.
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Excelsus
    Excelsus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Symphony of Blades, my healer hungers for it.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frozen Watcher
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (5 items) Summon a blizzard around you while blocking, inflicting 1000 Frost Damage every 1 second to enemies within your blizzard. Your blizzard has a 15% chance of inflicting Chilled on enemies damage.

I want to use it to run a goofy Sorcerer elemental chaos tank:
    5 Frozen Watcher (Ice AOE)
    2 Grothdarr (Fire AOE)
    Hurricane (Lightning AOE)
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfected Maelstrom Daggers?
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idk tbh, there's alot of sets that seem interesting but non really jump out at me