The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Theorycrafting (PvP)

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could just toss out the 1pc selene and domihaus and go mighty chudan. With the pets buffed and them taking so much heat of me I love that morph on console. What do you think? Or is the 1k extra mag from domihaus worth it?

When looking at your stats I think you can easily drop Selene and Domihaus for Mighty Chudan. Both your magicka and stamina recovery are really high and you should be able to sustain both of those Resources.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated the build, should have the new stuff in it now, what do you think
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=118502
    @Qbiken
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on February 14, 2019 4:35PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Qbiken

Yep, Mechanical Acuity is going to shine on Khajiit next patch if the new passive goes live. You might want to slot a source of Minor Force too if you can. Bone Pirate is fine if you don't have money for Arteum food but otherwise i think there are some slightly better options. Chudan is BiS if you group with a healer but something that directly helps health sustain could help more when solo.
    Edited by Aznox on February 14, 2019 5:14PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    @Qbiken

Yep, Mechanical Acuity is going to shine on Khajiit next patch if the new passive goes live. You might want to slot a source of Minor Force too if you can. Bone Pirate is fine if you don't have money for Arteum food but otherwise i think there are some slightly better options. Chudan is BiS if you group with a healer but something that directly helps health sustain could help more when solo.

What options are better then bone pirate? I would but stamsorc is notorious for the lack of bar space
    @Aznox @Qbiken
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on February 14, 2019 6:02PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tk&Eg won't work unless you run lingering pots next patch
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ???? @Aznox
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on February 14, 2019 7:08PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3JEcs0Z.png

If you care about health recovery (i do), Bone Pirate + Dubious = Arteum + no 5pc

... that's how good Arteum is.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you loose 2k stamina and 150 Stam recovery that way.?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Armor - Malacath

Bind on Pickup

Hunt Leader

LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) When your pet attacks an enemy you have also attacked recently, you heal for 2433 Health and restore 1216 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
    Sounds like a nice fun BP replacement 2 me? ^^
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy to proc as a stamsorc with clanfear and atronarch and as a ww I get 486 Stam recovery from this. And a small heal. And I can use the gold food giving me more health recovery. @Qbiken replacement for bone pirate? Should work out nicely^^
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "recently" is how long on this set? Does anybody know?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "recently" is how long on this set? Does anybody know?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    A little bit off-topic but could you guys enlighten me for a easy-to-get WW build for farming vMA with a stam sorc? Esp. what builds to use, just Spriggan and Draugr or is there something more fancy?
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy to proc as a stamsorc with clanfear and atronarch and as a ww I get 486 Stam recovery from this. And a small heal. And I can use the gold food giving me more health recovery. @Qbiken replacement for bone pirate? Should work out nicely^^

I replace Bonepirate with heavy attacks on off-balanced targets, I just hope it will be viable next patch.

Never used hunt leader, so can't speak for it.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Would doylemish work well on a ww? Got all the pieces but still need to transmute them and I don't wanna waste the gems.
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »
    Would doylemish work well on a ww? Got all the pieces but still need to transmute them and I don't wanna waste the gems.

Hmm, I kinda doubt it. Werewolves don't have any way to trigger it on their own, and don't usually heavy attack that often.

You might be able to make it work, but it'd take some testing to be sure.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Wolfe wrote: »

Hmm, I kinda doubt it. Werewolves don't have any way to trigger it on their own, and don't usually heavy attack that often.

Werewolfs can make use of Doylemish by heavy attacking a feared target (Ferocious Roar ---> Heavy attack). Even though I woulnd´t recommend Doylemish for werewolfs. Very situational and 9/10 people will break free from your fear before you can land your heavy attack.
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to do some WW theorycrafting on my magden. Shame it's only for stamina.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Werewolfs can make use of Doylemish by heavy attacking a feared target (Ferocious Roar ---> Heavy attack). Even though I woulnd´t recommend Doylemish for werewolfs. Very situational and 9/10 people will break free from your fear before you can land your heavy attack.

That's what I was thinking, I'm just gonna transmute everything and try it out.
    I find werewolf really fun to play but I just can't figure out what works for me, could be I'm just a sucky werewolf though 😏
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I find werewolf really fun to play but I just can't figure out what works for me, could be I'm just a sucky werewolf though 😏

I would recommend not to transmute anything before even trying it.

Transmutation stones are the true endgame grind.
    Edited by Aznox on February 15, 2019 4:21PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Qbiken

I didn't think it proced from a feared target as fear and stun are two different statuses.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What server/platform do you play on?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭

I play on enough toons in Vivec so I get a lot when the campaign ends so it's all good haha + I have another idea for the set if it doesn't work out for my werewolf so I might as well do it.
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Ps4 eu is my eso home ☺️
    Edited by devilsTear on February 15, 2019 6:15PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I play on enough toons in Vivec so I get a lot when the campaign ends so it's all good haha + I have another idea for the set if it doesn't work out for my werewolf so I might as well do it.

Ps4 eu is my eso home ☺️

ahah true i should really play more chars for the stones.

if you can't make it work on werewolf, you should try it with DK fossilize or Sorc rune cage. There was also a way to proc it with bow HA from stealth, dunno if it was fixed.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on February 16, 2019 7:28AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭

Ps4 eu is my eso home ☺️

if you can't make it work on werewolf, you should try it with DK fossilize or Sorc rune cage. There was also a way to proc it with bow HA from stealth, dunno if it was fixed.

Yeah I was thinking of using it on a dk if it wouldn't work with werewolf. Speaking of werewolf you think prisoners + impreg and troll king would be a good setup on an orcplar? I tried it but I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or it's just a bad setup.
    I have a dk/warden/sorc wolf too but I always find myself playing my orcplar for werewolf.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ps4 eu is my eso home ☺️

Yeah I was thinking of using it on a dk if it wouldn't work with werewolf. Speaking of werewolf you think prisoners + impreg and troll king would be a good setup on an orcplar? I tried it but I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or it's just a bad setup.
    I have a dk/warden/sorc wolf too but I always find myself playing my orcplar for werewolf.

i would ditch the tk next patch since it wont work anymore with the cp passives.. Otherwise the setuup sounds fine. Stamplar is 2nd best class for werewolf imo.Dk is not a good class for werewolf since the class kinda relys on ults for sustain, its nice as a 2nd wind thou.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw @Qbiken the Hunt Leader Set is amazing, 2k health every 5 sec and 1.2k stam proccs on cooldown with pack leader, as a human i just use the clanfear which gave me a 11k crit heal yesterday as a human :-D. Working very well, after 30 msa runns or so i finally got the shield, not i just need 2 transmute it into the right trait.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ps4 eu is my eso home ☺️

I think TK will still work on Werewolf next because it does work in no-CP were you don't have the small heal procs, you will need lingering health pots but they are a very strong choice anyway.

I can't speak about stamplar, but prisoner works ok on werewolf once you transmute the jewels to protective/triune.
    It won't be very helpful in a 1v1 vs an opponent of similar strength, but it shines in versus weaker targets or in group fights.
    On a stamsorc it gives you infinite mobility and it's very fun.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club