The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THE NEW BOUNTY HUNTING SYSTEM: a serious debate

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, OP.... I think this isn't the game you're looking for.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    “Anyway you can measure the interest from how many ppl visited the topic.“

Also that’s just people looking at and reading it, not all of them are interested, and many could be the same person 20X

Well the title explains the topic precisely, therefore those who clicked must be somewhat interested.
    That said we are over 2k views, are you suggesting that they are all mine?
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Algorax wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »
    Here is the thing. Even if, and I stress the even, this would have to be an opt in. Which means few would opt in to this so, a lot of time and effort to introduce pvp into a pve world. And just a few people using it.

And how exactly did you come to this apprisal?

I have been on the boards here since the beginning. Even before the beginning. There us a small subset of people who want PVP Justice, most players do not. Numerous polls also support this.

This is not the first time this has been brought up.

No, i mean how can you be certain of the percentages, of the fact that those who whish such system are less that those who oppose to its relisation.
    I am afraid that you are mistaking those who simply says "it will not happen", maybe bc of the former statements, with those who oppose the idea.

I suggest you do some research. Nestor is absolutely right, all previous discussions have centred around a few players who want to impose PvP penalties for PvE crimes in PvE zones (usually with false options) and the many who do not want that, all set within the context of ZOS making it absolutely clear that it isn't going to happen. As flogging dead horses go, it's right up there with auction houses.

There are only a few people in this thread who offer any sort of sympathy for the idea, and most of them either favour it being purely in Cyrodiil or else believe it won't happen anyway. The topic's only reached the third page because you've made over 30% of the posts yourself!

I agree with the last sentence, most of them are from Algo

Well, ofc: i made the post and i answered. It's a discussion, as the title says, afterall...
    Anyway you can measure the interest from how many ppl visited the topic.

Yeah well, you could learn how to multi-quote so you're not stretching the post count.

Or - maybe not.

Running out of arrows at your quiver, eh? (If you ever had any)
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really, OP.... I think this isn't the game you're looking for.

Can you explains the reasons?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Anyway you can measure the interest from how many ppl visited the topic.“

Also that’s just people looking at and reading it, not all of them are interested, and many could be the same person 20X

Well the title explains the topic precisely, therefore those who clicked must be somewhat interested.
    That said we are over 2k views, are you suggesting that they are all mine?

Man you really don’t know how to read
    Tandor wrote: »
    Here is the thing. Even if, and I stress the even, this would have to be an opt in. Which means few would opt in to this so, a lot of time and effort to introduce pvp into a pve world. And just a few people using it.

And how exactly did you come to this apprisal?

I have been on the boards here since the beginning. Even before the beginning. There us a small subset of people who want PVP Justice, most players do not. Numerous polls also support this.

This is not the first time this has been brought up.

No, i mean how can you be certain of the percentages, of the fact that those who whish such system are less that those who oppose to its relisation.
    I am afraid that you are mistaking those who simply says "it will not happen", maybe bc of the former statements, with those who oppose the idea.

I suggest you do some research. Nestor is absolutely right, all previous discussions have centred around a few players who want to impose PvP penalties for PvE crimes in PvE zones (usually with false options) and the many who do not want that, all set within the context of ZOS making it absolutely clear that it isn't going to happen. As flogging dead horses go, it's right up there with auction houses.

There are only a few people in this thread who offer any sort of sympathy for the idea, and most of them either favour it being purely in Cyrodiil or else believe it won't happen anyway. The topic's only reached the third page because you've made over 30% of the posts yourself!

I agree with the last sentence, most of them are from Algo

Well, ofc: i made the post and i answered. It's a discussion, as the title says, afterall...
    Anyway you can measure the interest from how many ppl visited the topic.

Yeah well, you could learn how to multi-quote so you're not stretching the post count.

Or - maybe not.

Running out of arrows at your quiver, eh? (If you ever had any)

That’s not what they’re talking about. At all. They’re talking about you making single posts FOR EVERYTHING, when you could just make one and multi-quote.
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on February 5, 2019 11:45AM